Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing number of celebrities endorsing cryptocurrency  (Read 2605 times)
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

More celebrities join on cryptocurrency, more peoples knowing about cryptocurrency and the market. If more peoples know that they can make extra money and knowing a new place to investing their money, cryptocurrency market cap must be increasing.
Celebrities have big effect on their fans and if they are involving on crypto, most peoples will following

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

More celebrities getting into crypto currency is a huge positive publicity for the market. It just means that they actually trust crypto currency to take care and make their hard earned money performing and turn it into something to help their portfolio. I just hope more common folks come on board too, because crypto currency is the future.

TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

I like Owen, and the 2 boxers too, mentioned in the article. But not sure how seriously I could take them, when it is about investing.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

More celebrities getting into crypto currency is a huge positive publicity for the market. It just means that they actually trust crypto currency to take care and make their hard earned money performing and turn it into something to help their portfolio. I just hope more common folks come on board too, because crypto currency is the future.
They seen opportunities and they can used their influence, give and take for much better financial aspects, I'm sure more celebrities will joined and take this opportunities to add to their financial status, they are also common people who are also seeking for best investment with a lots of potential outcome.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Of course this is a good thing, when celebrities begin to express themselves as people who support crypto crypto, this indirectly has become a promotion for crypto itself, so his hope is to invite many people to adopt Bitcoin, and in my opinion it will affect the crypto market, which in turn will increase the value of each crypto coin.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

Celebrity is one of the good marketing strategy of a ico. Because it convience people that this ico is alegir and not a scam. Because the reputatoon of the celebrity is huge thats why it is good to join them in a crypto
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

It's good that famous people support crypto-currencies, but with those projects that celebrity advertisers should be very attentive, because there have been cases when even celebrities can promote scam projects. If I'm not mistaken, such celebrities as Steavan Seagal and the famous boxer Floyd Mayweather were involved in such projects.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

Most celebrities sees opportunity to expand their bussiness in cryptomarket. They know that cryptocurrency is new bussiness and they believe will growing bigger. Its good for cryptocurrency community because more peoples knowing about cryptocurrency or blockchain

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Owen coins, I do not understand this yet. apparently i have missed the news, this is the progress of Cryptocurrency. I've also seen, Italian footballers, who used to join Juventus club, Alesandro Del Piero has been a Cryptocurrency Ad Star from Hbz or Helbiz Coins! Cryptocurrency many reject it, but not a few also support. so we must remain Optimistic, Cryptocutrency will achieve its glory.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Most celebrities sees opportunity to expand their bussiness in cryptomarket. They know that cryptocurrency is new bussiness and they believe will growing bigger. Its good for cryptocurrency community because more peoples knowing about cryptocurrency or blockchain
with a growing number of artists being project-endorsed, will make cryptocurrency more familiar to potential investors. and the greater investor confidence in the crypto market
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Michael Owen is launching a cryptocurrency in his own name, joining other famous sportsmen including Manny Pacquiao in a new venture to connect with fans.

The retired England star announced Wednesday his investment in the Singapore-based Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) as he unveiled the “Owen Coin”.

http://punchng.com/ex-england-star-michael-owen-to-launch-own-cryptocurrency/amp/

Could this be a booster to cryptocurrency because these celebrities have big influence world wide and could invariably canvass more support for cryptocurrency.

Owen coins, I don't comprehend this yet. clearly I have missed the news, this is the advance of Cryptocurrency. I've additionally observed, Italian footballers, who used to join Juventus club, Alesandro Del Piero has been a Cryptocurrency Ad Star from Hbz or Helbiz Coins! Cryptographic money numerous reject it, however not a couple of additionally bolster. so we should stay Optimistic, Cryptocutrency will accomplish its transcendence.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

I'm sure these celebrities are also believers of crypto. They will not make a stain on there names if they themselves don't believe in this system. They are also visionaries that cryptocurrency will create a huge impact in the society in the near future. Let us see what will happen next.
ernoo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

I would rather like to see them promoting existing coins, like Bitcoin for example. Do not want every celebrity to have their own tokens. Smiley
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

This will bring bitcoin to a new level. Bitcoin prices will rise if more celebrities invest in bitcoin. bitcoin will reach 30k by the end of the year if many celebrities invest in this market.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

If this number increases, the money market will increase sharply in the future. That's my personal opinion

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

In reality celebrities will have more influence to people then regular individual and it is a proven and tested way to advertise something, just look at the products that some Hollywood celebrity endorses it will be used by their fan all over the world just to imitate them. Same goes into cryptocurrency if people new that a celebrity is involved in it then the will take interest into it.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

In reality celebrities will have more influence to people then regular individual and it is a proven and tested way to advertise something, just look at the products that some Hollywood celebrity endorses it will be used by their fan all over the world just to imitate them. Same goes into cryptocurrency if people new that a celebrity is involved in it then the will take interest into it.
I agree, it's a good news to the market. It has more influence than a regular individual, because celebrities have their fans. And I agree that when a celebrity makes a video and shows the product that he use, then his/her fans will buy it too, not just to imitate them but to believe that the product is legit and real. It's a good news if numbers of celebrities endorsing are increasing, because it will pull a lot of people to join crypto too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

Maybe there's a great effect to those people who like the things endorsed by their adored celebrities. It's actually a very good endorsement of crypto with the help of celebrities. But with regards to ICO, they only seldom use celebrities to endorse their ICO because they know how expensive to pay even in a single celebrity endorsement job.

Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Michael Owen is launching a cryptocurrency in his own name, joining other famous sportsmen including Manny Pacquiao in a new venture to connect with fans.

The retired England star announced Wednesday his investment in the Singapore-based Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) as he unveiled the “Owen Coin”.

http://punchng.com/ex-england-star-michael-owen-to-launch-own-cryptocurrency/amp/

Could this be a booster to cryptocurrency because these celebrities have big influence world wide and could invariably canvass more support for cryptocurrency.

This is actually a good news for crypto because through it, we could attract more investors which would help the market to recover well. I've also heard that most celebrity are endorsing and investing in crypto which is really an advabtage because it will increase the trust rate of people around us about crypto.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

Yeah most of them are investing in the cryptocurrency last year I heard about mr may weather who is investing in the STOX and maybe he is one of the most big stock holder of that cryptocurrency. Many more of the celebrities are now investing on it, meaning to say they are adapting the technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: