Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing number of celebrities endorsing cryptocurrency  (Read 2605 times)
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

Crypto currency is becoming more popular with every day more and more. I'm not even surprised that celebrities start using crypto-currencies and promote them. This means that the crypto-currency market is not a bubble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

Crypto currency is becoming more popular with every day more and more. I'm not even surprised that celebrities start using crypto-currencies and promote them. This means that the crypto-currency market is not a bubble.

Yeah if this will happen then soon the price of btc will increase again, by the way I am also wondering if other celebrities will be in favor about this or they will also have plan to disagree with this.
SimpleBitMaker

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

Owen has many fans around the world, and he promotes "Owen Coin" on his social media.

"Owen Coin" will get people's attention! This encrypted currency, combined with philanthropy and public welfare, could be a hit.

Might be a good short term speculative opportunity, but I'd be a bit wary of a pump and dump, or a big bull run followed by a lack of enthusiasm after reality kicks in and it appears to most investors that they are putting money in nothing more than a celebrity's face. He's gotta have a real good application for that coin to make it stay around because as soon as it goes mainstream, everyone's gonna start digging into him real good. They'll want to see a valid reason to keep their money safe with him, and if not, they'll be off to ride the next trend.

This is where hype and value cross paths.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

This is one good way of promoting cryptocurrency and it will help to encouraged more people to join or engage in cryptos.Cryptocurrency is already popular all over the world but through celebrity endoresement,it will surely a big  help  to the progress of crypto world.

gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Michael Owen is launching a cryptocurrency in his own name, joining other famous sportsmen including Manny Pacquiao in a new venture to connect with fans.

The retired England star announced Wednesday his investment in the Singapore-based Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) as he unveiled the “Owen Coin”.

http://punchng.com/ex-england-star-michael-owen-to-launch-own-cryptocurrency/amp/

Could this be a booster to cryptocurrency because these celebrities have big influence world wide and could invariably canvass more support for cryptocurrency.
Totally agree with you. More and more people are aware of the opportunity to get rich with crytocurrency. They raise capital from the crytocurrency market by creating their own pennies aimed only to raise capital. In my opinion, these projects are good because they have big support staff, invest a little and wait for big profits.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

I think increasing number of celebrity is a good sign. And it is really the start of the crypto will maybe rise. Because if these was real maybe there are so many investors that is becoming more interested, and invest into it and maybe the volume will start rising same with the price. Crypto is amazing it will maybe become the future of money in the modern world.
There are many investors from celebrities who help make crytocurrency more and more popular. And many people will eliminate bitcoin thinking just bubbles. Having their help, I believe that crytocurrency will soon become a penny traded daily around the world
Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

I don’t have problems with the celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies or establishing a new one. I see it as an opportunity for more people to be aware of cryptocurrency and its good for us. If they fail in their cryptocurrency we still get the awareness of many people, if they succeed more and more people will be aware of it.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

Celebrities or anyone for that matter endorsing crypto currency is great news. Except maybe for Kim Kardashian. I mean the moment she posted a real bitcoin, the market plunged steeply. Kidding aside, an endorsement from celebrities boosts the reach of crypto currency in yhe market and hopefully pumps new investors in. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

That is exactly what I have been seeing and reading about in the media. Actually with the passing time, people have started recognizing about the worth of Bitcoin and more and more celebrities have been stepping in the Bitcoin market. This of course helps expand Bitcoin because of the news associated to the celebrities who are followed by millions of fans on social media and they also shift their investments towards the Bitcoin market. It is like a brand being promoted by a celebrity from Hollywood.
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

As cryptocurrencies was one of the hottest topics in last year, it is also a way to boost marketing activities I guess. On the other side, they might see potential in the market, but I would rather suppose, they have heard it from their advisors
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Michael Owen is launching a cryptocurrency in his own name, joining other famous sportsmen including Manny Pacquiao in a new venture to connect with fans.

The retired England star announced Wednesday his investment in the Singapore-based Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) as he unveiled the “Owen Coin”.

http://punchng.com/ex-england-star-michael-owen-to-launch-own-cryptocurrency/amp/

Could this be a booster to cryptocurrency because these celebrities have big influence world wide and could invariably canvass more support for cryptocurrency.

Knowing many renowned celebrities that engage and endorse biycoin will leave reall a positive impact on bitcoin. Like, bitcoin is reliable and credible since it is being advertised by many celebrities. This will surely attract more investors and other celebrities.
Leenkoranan

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

One time i only saw the bitcoin scammer gaza at tv,so i looked up very much of that news,but now if its true that many celebrities endorsing celebrities that would be a great newS.,so it means we are proud as users of btc are really recognized all over the world and it is a legit crypto to all.
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

I think increasing number of celebrity is a good sign. And it is really the start of the crypto will maybe rise. Because if these was real maybe there are so many investors that is becoming more interested, and invest into it and maybe the volume will start rising same with the price. Crypto is amazing it will maybe become the future of money in the modern world.
There are many investors from celebrities who help make crytocurrency more and more popular. And many people will eliminate bitcoin thinking just bubbles. Having their help, I believe that crytocurrency will soon become a penny traded daily around the world
Yes that is right the popularity of bitcoin is depending on the increasing interest of the people, more and more people will take interest in bitcoin so more and more people will come to know about bitcoin, because they will surely discuss bitcoin with their friends and other relatives.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

One time i only saw the bitcoin scammer gaza at tv,so i looked up very much of that news,but now if its true that many celebrities endorsing celebrities that would be a great newS.,so it means we are proud as users of btc are really recognized all over the world and it is a legit crypto to all.

If it is happen that known celebrities of the world will endorse cryptocurrency, I think it would make cryptos more popular because celebrities reputation will influenced cryptos and this will attract great investors to eagerly invest cryptocurrency business.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

This is one good way of promoting cryptocurrency and it will help to encouraged more people to join or engage in cryptos.Cryptocurrency is already popular all over the world but through celebrity endoresement,it will surely a big  help  to the progress of crypto world.
This is the fastest way to promote electronic money projects. Celebrities often have higher trust. And so the community will be responding quickly to the market. Hopefully it will go in positive direction to have positive results. Do not have bad thoughts will lead to many bad results. Investors should consider what they are doing.
Pancheng

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

If a particular celebrity will make his or her coin, their "well know" factor can help them achieved their goal like achieving the soft cap, but when a celebrity endorse Bitcoin as general then it will have a good impact on crypto, like all their fans will have look into it and try it themselves, and that mean more money on the market!

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Bakayaroo0

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:37:53 AM

I don't think that endorsement of celebrities will help crypto but it will help those celebrities to reach more people. I don't see any agenda other than seeking attention through such events. We know that crypto and blockchain technology went mainstream in the year 2017 and every brand is willing to take benefit from this innovation. That's the reason why brands and celebrities have a positive attitude towards the cryptocurrency industry.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:56:46 AM

The increase numbers of celebrity endordingbthe cryptocurrency can be of big help promoting cryptocurrency, because they are so powerful in the nedia industry and they can gathered so many followers and that will bolster the popularity of cryptocurrency and will be much known because this endorsement of celebrities.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

Yes, and they will help  rypto tobecome known in the world. They even have there own, and by endorsing it, it gives people idea about digital money.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

This is all that cryptocurrency needs. It needs the influence of the renowned personalities in our societies. People tend to listen and follow the trend of celebrities, renowned personalities and big businesses/firms. In the event of any of these bodies bodies in support of cryptocurrency, about 80% of their followers will follow the trend. This will gradually increase the demand and create more value for the crypto market.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: