Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing number of celebrities endorsing cryptocurrency  (Read 2605 times)
jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

Bergabungnya para bintang tentu saja kabar yg patut kita ikuti..mereka orang terkenal di bidangnya mereka ahli di pekerjaan nya masing-masing ane rasa criptoccurency itu akan terus-menerus dapat dukungan dari kaum kaum yg terkenal harapan kita cripto terus berkembang.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

Celebrities or anyone for that matter endorsing crypto currency is great news. Except maybe for Kim Kardashian. I mean the moment she posted a real bitcoin, the market plunged steeply. Kidding aside, an endorsement from celebrities boosts the reach of crypto currency in yhe market and hopefully pumps new investors in. 

It's not surprising when a celebrity get to involved in cryptocurrencies because they're also getting an update of what is happening to our technology. Moreover, cryptos are making a lot of noise which it catches the attention of some well-known person which we commonly known as the celebrities. They definitely understand how's the blockchain works and the potential of having a greater profit when they have enough knowledge about the technology.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:31:18 AM

Celebrities or anyone for that matter endorsing crypto currency is great news. Except maybe for Kim Kardashian. I mean the moment she posted a real bitcoin, the market plunged steeply. Kidding aside, an endorsement from celebrities boosts the reach of crypto currency in yhe market and hopefully pumps new investors in. 

It's not surprising when a celebrity get to involved in cryptocurrencies because they're also getting an update of what is happening to our technology. Moreover, cryptos are making a lot of noise which it catches the attention of some well-known person which we commonly known as the celebrities. They definitely understand how's the blockchain works and the potential of having a greater profit when they have enough knowledge about the technology.
Some of the celebrities are just being paid so they can endorsed cryptocurrency so don't just believe on the hype they make. I know this thing will happen because those celebrities are also an investors, so they need to use their status to hype the specific coin. We really don't need them to hype this market because this technology will surely be adopted in the future at no matter what cost.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

I am not sure about this but this will give the impact for the cryptocurrency and I think more people will come to the crypto because of the celebrities endorsement. people will learn more about cryptocurrency before they join because I think that people are smart enough to decide to join or not and they will think about what the benefits that they can get from the coin. I think soon, many other coins that will follow this step as we know that if one way like this is a success, the other will try to get a success too so let's see and wait.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Michael Owen is launching a cryptocurrency in his own name, joining other famous sportsmen including Manny Pacquiao in a new venture to connect with fans.

The retired England star announced Wednesday his investment in the Singapore-based Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) as he unveiled the “Owen Coin”.

http://punchng.com/ex-england-star-michael-owen-to-launch-own-cryptocurrency/amp/

Could this be a booster to cryptocurrency because these celebrities have big influence world wide and could invariably canvass more support for cryptocurrency.
Yes this could boost and make crypto be known to his fans  most especially to non techie people I think they will start to get in in this crypto world and the crypto community will become bigger and bigger everyday. It could also be that Owen uses his popularity to make millions of dollars through cryptocurrency which is kinda possible as he is a whale with his own coin that can easily manipulate it's market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

yes you are right now there are so many celebrities endorsing cryptocurrency and in my opinion this is a very good step because the cryptocurrency will be widely known by the people and there will be a lot of people who are curious and eventually learn cryptocurrency and want to buy cryptocurrency.

Idol_Network

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Michael Owen is launching a cryptocurrency in his own name, joining other famous sportsmen including Manny Pacquiao in a new venture to connect with fans.

The retired England star announced Wednesday his investment in the Singapore-based Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) as he unveiled the “Owen Coin”.

http://punchng.com/ex-england-star-michael-owen-to-launch-own-cryptocurrency/amp/

Could this be a booster to cryptocurrency because these celebrities have big influence world wide and could invariably canvass more support for cryptocurrency.

There is a similar network to this 'Idol Network' https://www.idol.network where celebrities can create their own coins and fans can buy celebrity coins for a REAL purpose like going to exclusive parties, backstage passes or VVIP seatings at concerts, instead of having a value that isn't backed up by an actually product.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

Currently, many famous people are advertising crypto-currencies. This is very good for the market. All this can increase market capitalization.
Reality5

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

The more the number of celebrities in cryptocurrency, the stronger it will become. It is a good thing.
Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

I am very happy to see the list of celebrities increasing. It means cryptocurrency is actually moving forward with more acceptance.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

Well cryptocurrency is for all and there is no limitations on what individual could do on his/her own investment. As we all know that rich people usually eyeing on this kind of system because they saw that possibilities to earn in just a few days or weeks or months taking advantage with its market price volatility. Thus, good to know also that there are celebrities already accepting cryptocurrency and wanted to create their own coin. .
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

I don't like this kind of thing because it creates a fake hype into crypto that won't last long, maybe they can boost the price in short term but it won't hold and go down again sooner or later. A healthy organic growth is better because that way there will be strong support for the price and the price will increase with more and more people invest into crypto although it will take quite a long time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
alpddere

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

soccer players from many countries are attempting to extract crypto money. especially in the last few months, I heard that many important footballers will make crypto money. they must be able to attract their fans around the world.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

soccer players from many countries are attempting to extract crypto money. especially in the last few months, I heard that many important footballers will make crypto money. they must be able to attract their fans around the world.
Well, if that's true, then it will be a good news for us and the market, we all know that soccer is famous in the world, a lot of people are a fan of that sport, I guess we should expect that the price will be high soon, once the soccer players endorse Cryptocurrency to their fans through social media.

roperto222

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

for me, there are two possible celebrities who support cryptocurrency that is they want to develop the level of popularity and besides they also want to get the wealth from cryptocurrency.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

Celebrities don't need to promote Cryptocurrency in my honest Opinion.  They must stay out of it for now.
The followers of this Celebrities are mostly vulnerable people.  They believe and worship the celebrities like gods, how much more the crypto world... A World full of the unchecked and the merciless.

If they must promote, they should be restricted to  established Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS etc
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

Celebrities can endorse anything just to look swag on social networks. They can endorse even something they have no idea what it is about.
They aren't interested about crypto but in the buzz they get from it
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

In most of the cases they are paid actors , i dont believe in any coins that need to be endorsed by celebs. Its one the good marketing scheme of the project, i suggest other people to stay out of those projects too.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

No matter what all these celebrities are doing, it all comes to promotion of crypto among the people (fans) who have never heard about blockchain before.
I personally don't care how exactly Owen tries to advertise himself, but the eventual profit from his actions is the increased popularity of cryptocurrencies and the inflow of new investors.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

At one point this is pretty OK but actually I'm totally not happy with the fact that many of celebrities are very hungry for money and they endorse not very trusted projects and that fact throws a shadow on crypto image for people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: