Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:53:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing number of celebrities endorsing cryptocurrency  (Read 2605 times)
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Michael Owen is launching a cryptocurrency in his own name, joining other famous sportsmen including Manny Pacquiao in a new venture to connect with fans.

The retired England star announced Wednesday his investment in the Singapore-based Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) as he unveiled the “Owen Coin”.

Could this be a booster to cryptocurrency because these celebrities have big influence world wide and could invariably canvass more support for cryptocurrency.
All these celebrities are just promoting themselves. This new coin has nothing to do with blockchain, payments and data storage, it's just another method of "hyping" their own popularity.
Still, after the launch of this Owen coin more people will at least get to know what crypto is in principle.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

At one point this is pretty OK but actually I'm totally not happy with the fact that many of celebrities are very hungry for money and they endorse not very trusted projects and that fact throws a shadow on crypto image for people.
I see the use of celebrities is also attractive. But we should think a little deeper. If the project succeeds, it is okay. And if it fails or the problem is not good. This will directly affect the celebrity and then the investors, also affect. So consider these actions.

I think if the advertising did not succeed it will not affect the celebrity and maybe it will only be forgotten soon. But still this is a good way to promote cryptocurrency.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

Cryptocurrencies is a most trending topic in the world even celebrities getting involved which is a good sign for the entire market crypto currencies will get maximum popularity
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

It's noticeable when you watch a lot of tv series, once in a while they randomly mention crypto or bitcoin.
Also seen a few rappers mention investing in crypto's.
Mao siro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

this is really exciting,imagine that lots of celebrities now get engage with the crypto,meaning its becoming more popular until all people will have to adopt the situation and the chance that cryptocurrency will be public wide use Cheesy Cheesy
reil2014

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

Thats really a excellent to celebrities to endorse to cryptocurrency. I think they are better because they can hired advisor, for them to learn more. I think engaging to cryptocurrency is more better than saving money to the bank.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

This is not the first time that famous people advertise the ICO project and create their own coins, but these projects should be treated with caution, as there have been cases when such projects were scammers. I believe that they do not bring any usefulness, and only created to attract attention.
Amandaturner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:33:22 AM

I think there is no effect on crypto. they just want to be more popular. different story if the join or who launched the currency is a big company. and they use crypto as payment. may be very influential to the value of crypto.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Michael Owen is launching a cryptocurrency in his own name, joining other famous sportsmen including Manny Pacquiao in a new venture to connect with fans.

The retired England star announced Wednesday his investment in the Singapore-based Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) as he unveiled the “Owen Coin”.

http://punchng.com/ex-england-star-michael-owen-to-launch-own-cryptocurrency/amp/

Could this be a booster to cryptocurrency because these celebrities have big influence world wide and could invariably canvass more support for cryptocurrency.
I also hope the cryptocurrency will improve after being supported by big celebrities, but the cryptocurrency that is made must be useful and useful,
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

I think there may be many celebrities who have a lot of bitcoin, they use bitcoin as an asset to store their wealth, but not all celebrities who have bitcoin and are involved in crypto trading want to be frank and admit that they are also involved in cryptocurrency trading, because many people people who have bitcoin and join the crypto trade are more likely to keep the secret and not show off to others.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

http://punchng.com/ex-england-star-michael-owen-to-launch-own-cryptocurrency/amp/

If celebrities today are also using cryptocurrency then it was a good sign since there will be more people as well who are going to trust bitcoins and altcoins.
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

Somehow i think that celebrities are just joining the hype that cryptocurrency is currently trending all over the world. Also some celebrities just want to join in to became the talk of the town or the news. However, Seeing a lot if celebrities endorsing cryptocurrency makes it more inviting to invest in cryptocurrency.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

I think there may be many celebrities who have a lot of bitcoin, they use bitcoin as an asset to store their wealth, but not all celebrities who have bitcoin and are involved in crypto trading want to be frank and admit that they are also involved in cryptocurrency trading, because many people people who have bitcoin and join the crypto trade are more likely to keep the secret and not show off to others.

Yes, this is possible to happen and I think a lot of not so popular celebrities already have bitcoin now and just waiting for the right time to sell their bitcoin, and it will happen soon.
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

with the existence of its endorses, these artists increasingly prove that crypto is increasingly global and is followed by various groups including artists. this is a progress in the development in crypto

Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

yeah, I like it how influencers may change the whole situation and make the society more hyped up.
I think the more people get to know about crypto, the more it can develop.

sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

I can things that every celebrity that adopts cryptocurrency is making his or her fans to be more open and to follow their decision, so basically for us the community, it is positive.

kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

this is a good thing, when celebrities begin to express themselves as people who support crypto crypto, this indirectly has become a promotion for crypto itself, so his hope is to invite many people to adopt Bitcoin, and in my opinion it will affect the crypto market, which in turn will increase the value of each crypto.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

This is not the first time that famous people advertise the ICO project and create their own coins, but these projects should be treated with caution, as there have been cases when such projects were scammers. I believe that they do not bring any usefulness, and only created to attract attention.

This method will quickly come to the community. However, celebrities are not experts in this field. So if the investors know. Please consider before joining, so that no risk occurs.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

This method will quickly come to the community. However, celebrities are not experts in this field. So if the investors know. Please consider before joining, so that no risk occurs.
Just take the positive side dude. what celebrities do by endorsing cryptocurrency will have a big influence.
see they have many fans and many eyes are on them. it will be a good advertisement for crypto itself.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

It was a good way to introduce cryptocurrencies to those who never heard of it. When a celebrity endorse it, people who support and love that celebrity will accept or embrace crypto currencies too especially those who are really popular and influential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: