Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5487 times)
Gileadorji12 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:06:34 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
I think that there, the correction is fierce, but it will pass. I myself lost from my maximum $ 100,000, and I'm also worried, but I understand that it will end and I will earn much more. Now is a good time to enter the market. Do not worry

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

Well I bought some alts and guess what they started going down hehe, me and you can't time the market but if you are looking for long term and not short term now it could be the good time to buy unless bitcoin plays with us and go down in price even more and thus we get bigger opportunity to buy alts at much lower prices. Don't forget to invest only what you can afford to lose.
varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

As long as retail investors are pouring in, alts won't die, the temptation to be next BTC is huge & irresistible so it is my gut feeling that alt season will fully rage in & kick bears in the face. looking closer to previous years charts, the bearish phase was longer than we are witnessing right now. so HODL & accumulate.
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

Do not worry, just wait. If you are sure that you can buy cheaper then sell, but necessarily buy cheaper,because if you want to completely get out of the market then it is not the best option, because prices are very low

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

Everybody's money has been heading toward zero since mid January. The only way to prevent that is to cut your losses and not FOMO on getting in or out of coins. You gotta be confident with what you do, some altcoins may be dying but all are not. Seek out the worthy projects and your investment will be safe, seek out the shiicoins and it will most likely end bad.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

All the markets are crashing so it's not only about alts because if bitcoin goes down and right now it goes , all the markets will follow wich is happening already so stay alert , don't panic and maybe you can grab some cheap alts if you have some sparable cash.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

Thanks for the question. In my opinion there is still could be a long period of correction probably 2-5 months. So the death of most altcoins is coming and coming closer and closer. But I think it is good for crypto. If we will have 100-200 reliable and developing alts with really working products - there will be a great future. Buy or not - hard to say. I would wait some more time when Bitcoin will climb on at least stable 10k$
kalzonesaredelicious

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:26:08 PM

Market is entering correction, and its really normal when hype is over.
But hyper being over doesn't represent that cryptocurrency is not having its future.
The reason why altcoins are dying are because projects are in their development phase.
And INVESTORS do not like no news.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

nope it is already there and it is already implemented. you only have to buy less so will not expect on your investment. try holding them as much as possible and check it again in the near future.and see the difference with your tokens/coins. Mostly of the coins now are getting red because investors are selling out their coins for any good purposes and we could not stop them because it is their previledge to sell their coins. but mind you that it is worth just hold it and wait for more or less 5 years and check after. you can see a wonderful result for trusting an ICO project and invesrmting with them.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

For me.it is good to buy trusted altcoin which you know it more worth it and just sell every time you an income for you investment.
But base on the title many altcoin lost their volume due to weakness support and has no good project that is why many people do not wat to buy their coin.

Gileadorji12 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

five years is a long way to go
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

Altcoins are definitely not dying. They are only starting their way and I think that it won’t happen even in the next 5 years
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

I think altcoins are not dying. Exactly, not all of them. Coins with big volume of capital decrease as a market, but i think its timely. It will increase soon. But "shitcoins" will die.

LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:42:32 PM

*Disclaimer* Unpopular comment incoming.
Many of these altcoins are made for things that don't need a blockchain and are purely running on the hype of bitcoin. I agree many of them are dying and this is a good thing. If we can shed off the excess weight as we run it means we can  run further.

But as for the good projects, I wouldn't say they are dying. Bitcoin isn't a one stop shop and it cannot do everything on its own. There are definitely some gaps to be filled and the good projects will survive this bear market. I think everyone should consider if the coins they bought has actual value in real life or if it is just speculation and a whitepaper.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

Do not despair, just be patient, you will see that your alt coins will go back up
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

It's jump back again a little bit. So many times i was seeing the majority of people were making the similar thread like this one. We are seeing bearish anytime at Q1 of this year i can predict if we will see the more bullish at the end of this year. That's a little correction due to the recent regulation announcements from G20 and US i suppose.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

Yeah , with the huge drop of Bitcoin, altcoins are also in the same situation .
But it's not that much , it's just a little bit dump and i'm the one who are waiting for the next pump of them and i'm going to claim those profits.
Don't be panic because rising and falling is normal stuffs with this market and you have to live with it or get out.
Cyraenes

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

Perhaps we're overpopulated...

So many die because too many are born.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:08:44 AM

Altcoins are not dying. They are just plunging in value because bitcoin is leading the market. Most altcoins haven't actually crashed that much when you measure them in bitcoin terms, but they have lost a lot of value when measured in fiat.

It honestly depends on where you stand. If you are just a holder, then don't worry about your portfolio crashing. In fact dumping when others are also dumping is one of the worst strategies to execute. You could even stock up some more at this low price, but it'll be risky as you don't know if we're bottoming or it's just another dip.

Overall, keep on holding. Dollar cost average if you are to buy, but most of all - don't panic dump.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: