Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be?  (Read 1829 times)
adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:59:30 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 03:52:41 PM by adamgilbert912

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

UTrust TOKEN, this one is really good , they are launching their app this April 19 and we will see the boos of it.

BTW this coin was worth 0.065 USD on thier ICO and now it is on 16 cents.

biggest leap 1.40 USD when bitcoin was at 19000 USD

weakest price, 0.09!
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

UTrust TOKEN, this one is really good , they are launching their app this April 19 and we will see the boos of it.

BTW this coin was worth 0.065 USD on thier ICO and now it is on 16 cents.

biggest leap 1.40 USD when bitcoin was at 19000 USD

weakest price, 0.09!

Interesting. I'll have to look into it.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
JuanDrake

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

BNB, this one is  good Grin Grin
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

I not understand why you want to put all you cash in one bag ?

preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

I would never do this, well I've done it before, in my early days of trading and I lost money, splitting over a few is much better than holding just 1
I would suggest researching both Neblio and Blockport as potential coins for a portfolio.

If you really are 100% convinced on just one coin, take a stable option like Bitcoin, Ethereum or NEO, growth won't be as large but security will be much better.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

That would be Bitcoin without even thinking twice. Never mentioned how long I will be holding it but just plainly asked where I would love to put all my money into. And I think most people would know the answer on why I chose Bitcoin among all the other coins there is and it is the oldest cryptocurrency there is so it is basically the strongest among others and have been proven and tested by how long it has been in the cryptoworld.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

I have like 10 different coins in my list of investment, but if I would have to chose just one of them my choice would fall on Etherum, to me this coin is like the most sure one in which growth and worldwide spreading and use I'm sure. The idea of smart contracts is not so much developed, but I believe in few years we will see all the power and blossom of all projects based on this technology.
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

If so i would go all in on Tron TRX right now. Know there have been a lot FUD but just wait and see. And to all the haters out there we all going to be rich without you.  Grin
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

If you will put all your money in one coin trust only those coins that already gets many achievements like bitcoin, if you put a big pot of money on bitcoin for a long term investment you will surely get a big profit in the future and its value will never die.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

If i had to go all in right now, i would go with either XLM or Lisk, Both has huge potential to become top 5 coins in 2018. Both coin will release their software soon, can't wait.. within next 6 to 8 weeks, price will triple.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

I would choose Ethereum, Most of the ICO are ethereum based. Every transfer of coins there are certain amount of ethers are being burned. And I think It will overcome Bitcoin in coinmarketcap
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:46:52 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 08:48:30 PM by cryptoscoope

Speedcash is the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018, with his lower price 0.35$ and small marcketcap 150000$ you can make profit of 100x to 1000x but what is speedcash and why I should invest in it?

What is speedcash coin?

The SpeedCash Coin or simply SCASH or SCS is a peer-to-peer decentralized Proof of Stake Velocity digital currency with an initial Proof of Work mining distribution period lasting up to 476,918 coins mined. After the initial mining distribution period is over, the network will transition into an energy efficient Proof of Stake Velocity algorithm which will reward balance holders on the network with an 8% annual staking interest.

The SCS network is based on combination of PoW and PoS technologies providing the best of both worlds.

Scash is based on the revolutionary Blockchain concept but has added some advance layers of communication, to implemente many use cases and projects, and it is a sophisticated coin mixing system, making it impossible for third parties to trace transactions between Scash wallets.

Why would you invest in scs?

I think all investors want to achieve a rare, unknown, hidden gem, that might explode in the future and raise 10, 100 or 1000 times. Look at Bitcoin or Nano (previously Rai Blocks). They had been sitting on the bottom for months and years before starting to rally. May you want to receive a chance to get pretty early into the cash-train. I agree with myself and with my colleagues from Speedcash community that  at last we have  found such gem. Let’s see what is so special with it.

SpeedCash is not just a simple cryptocurrency, speedcash is a blockchain with many use cases.

SpeedCash have a fast transactions is 80 times faster than Bitcoin. Any transaction in the SCS network will be confirmed within 20-30 seconds, and can be more faster with BURST feature (Blockchain Usage Regulated & Sustainable Tweaking) which can speed up transaction time to 2-3 sec. within specified timeframe for the whole network

Scash has Vault future, the ability to store and validate document authenticity over blockchain, the te developers team made a test of this future a few days ago, its available now in wallet version 1.2.3 and it can check at blockchain messaging live feed : http://explorer.scash.ml/messages.html

The SCS network supports public messages through the blockchain, and now the team are working on turning this feature into an excellent base for a new decentralized banner network (ADVERTISMENT NETWORK).

The developers team are going to release the second generation of SCS desktop wallets, which will be primarily be focused on the safe and reliable messaging over the SCS network (PRIVATE MESSENGER).

The developers team are going to make his own payment gateway as an internal component of the SCS services toolkit, which will allow for banking customers to integrate SCS as a payment system in a convenient and simple way (PAYMENT GATEWAY).

I think with all this use cases and futures, SCS coin can be a potential cryptocurrency and be one of most profitable investment in 2018.

For the people who can't beleive Speedcash can made 100x or more 1000x profit

Lets do some Math and calculation

but first lets see some simple coins without any use cases in top 200 cryptocurrency list in CMC

Rank 37 Dogecoin: MarketCap $405 141 376   USD / Total supply 113 725 491 245 DOGE  

Rank 62 MonaCoin: MarketCap $217 114 629 USD / Total supply 58 285 650 MONA

Rank 76 Zcoin: MarketCap $169 319 884 USD / Max Supply 21 400 000 XZC

Rank 102 Vertcoin: MarketCap $106 150 039 USD / Max Supply 43 473 825 VTC

Rank 175 Peercoin: MarketCap $49 965 383 USD / Circulating Supply 24 672 801 PPC  

All this coins are just simple coins without any use cases or futures and not fast as speedcash but have marketcap plus 40M USD

in the other side we have speedcash FAST DECENTRALIZED UNTRACEABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY with many USE CASES and FUTURES

Speedcash Market Cap $157 693 USD / Total Supply 476 918 SCS / PRICE $0,372156

When Speedcash reach 50M USD MarkectCap the Speedcash price will be 104 USD that is more than 100X

Speedcash with all his futures don't need to be in top 100 coins list in CMC to made 100x profit, and when it will be in top 100 coins in CMC  list the profit will be 1000x without need to be in top 30 coins list in CMC.

I am sure $scs will be one of the most profitable coin this years  2018

Some useful link:

https://www.scash.ml/

https://www.scash.ml/roadmap/

https://t.me/SpeedCashChat

https://discord.gg/xTfeqNd
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

If you will put all your money in one coin trust only those coins that already gets many achievements like bitcoin, if you put a big pot of money on bitcoin for a long term investment you will surely get a big profit in the future and its value will never die.

What do you think Bitcoin's utility will be like in the future? Obviously there are more scalable and faster options that are around now, so do you think it'll be basically a "digital gold"? Or maybe it'll be used for large transactions?

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

Speedcash is the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018, with his lower price 0.35$ and small marcketcap 150000$ you can make profit of 100x to 1000x but what is speedcash and why I should invest in it?

What is speedcash coin?

The SpeedCash Coin or simply SCASH or SCS is a peer-to-peer decentralized Proof of Stake Velocity digital currency with an initial Proof of Work mining distribution period lasting up to 476,918 coins mined. After the initial mining distribution period is over, the network will transition into an energy efficient Proof of Stake Velocity algorithm which will reward balance holders on the network with an 8% annual staking interest.

The SCS network is based on combination of PoW and PoS technologies providing the best of both worlds.

Scash is based on the revolutionary Blockchain concept but has added some advance layers of communication, to implemente many use cases and projects, and it is a sophisticated coin mixing system, making it impossible for third parties to trace transactions between Scash wallets.

Why would you invest in scs?

I think all investors want to achieve a rare, unknown, hidden gem, that might explode in the future and raise 10, 100 or 1000 times. Look at Bitcoin or Nano (previously Rai Blocks). They had been sitting on the bottom for months and years before starting to rally. May you want to receive a chance to get pretty early into the cash-train. I agree with myself and with my colleagues from Speedcash community that  at last we have  found such gem. Let’s see what is so special with it.

SpeedCash is not just a simple cryptocurrency, speedcash is a blockchain with many use cases.

SpeedCash have a fast transactions is 80 times faster than Bitcoin. Any transaction in the SCS network will be confirmed within 20-30 seconds, and can be more faster with BURST feature (Blockchain Usage Regulated & Sustainable Tweaking) which can speed up transaction time to 2-3 sec. within specified timeframe for the whole network

Scash has Vault future, the ability to store and validate document authenticity over blockchain, the te developers team made a test of this future a few days ago, its available now in wallet version 1.2.3 and it can check at blockchain messaging live feed : http://explorer.scash.ml/messages.html

The SCS network supports public messages through the blockchain, and now the team are working on turning this feature into an excellent base for a new decentralized banner network (ADVERTISMENT NETWORK).

The developers team are going to release the second generation of SCS desktop wallets, which will be primarily be focused on the safe and reliable messaging over the SCS network (PRIVATE MESSENGER).

The developers team are going to make his own payment gateway as an internal component of the SCS services toolkit, which will allow for banking customers to integrate SCS as a payment system in a convenient and simple way (PAYMENT GATEWAY).

I think with all this use cases and futures, SCS coin can be a potential cryptocurrency and be one of most profitable investment in 2018.

For the people who can't beleive Speedcash can made 100x or more 1000x profit

Lets do some Math and calculation

but first lets see some simple coins without any use cases in top 200 cryptocurrency list in CMC

Rank 37 Dogecoin: MarketCap $405 141 376   USD / Total supply 113 725 491 245 DOGE   

Rank 62 MonaCoin: MarketCap $217 114 629 USD / Total supply 58 285 650 MONA

Rank 76 Zcoin: MarketCap $169 319 884 USD / Max Supply 21 400 000 XZC

Rank 102 Vertcoin: MarketCap $106 150 039 USD / Max Supply 43 473 825 VTC

Rank 175 Peercoin: MarketCap $49 965 383 USD / Circulating Supply 24 672 801 PPC   

All this coins are just simple coins without any use cases or futures and not fast as speedcash but have marketcap plus 40M USD

in the other side we have speedcash FAST DECENTRALIZED UNTRACEABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY with many USE CASES and FUTURES

Speedcash Market Cap $157 693 USD / Total Supply 476 918 SCS / PRICE $0,372156

When Speedcash reach 50M USD MarkectCap the Speedcash price will be 104 USD that is more than 100X

Speedcash with all his futures don't need to be in top 100 coins list in CMC to made 100x profit, and when it will be in top 100 coins in CMC  list the profit will be 1000x without need to be in top 30 coins list in CMC.

I am sure $scs will be one of the most profitable coin this years  2018

Some useful link:

http://www.scash.ml/

http://www.scash.ml/roadmap/

https://t.me/SpeedCashChat

https://discord.gg/xTfeqNd

then again those top 200 coins with no use cases came out much earlier when there was less competition. Ex: peercoin was the first ever altcoin

Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

Raiden Network Token, I think that it is highly undervalued token, when it will be fully functional its place will be in top ten cryptocurrencies.
Lewoll

Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

Definitely Bitcoin without a doubt. I am holding lots of crypto now but if I can only choose one crypto to invest with, it would be Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been here even before altcoins and ICO become what they are now. Bitcoin has already built its name known everywhere. That is even why up until now, Bitcoin is still the toppest and the toughest amongst all crypto coins. Seeing its price today, I still have high hopes it can go up higher than its highest price in the history.

BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

Ethereum. Its at rock bottom prices currently and there couldn't be a better entry point than the current one. Also this year is going to be of Ethereum with so many good news lined up for the whole year. I expect this coin to rally hard this year.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

Well the only coin you can cash in is bitcoin so it would have to be that one Wink However, excluding bitcoin and i think your question should exclude it anyway, i would go for LISK. They have a huge development team and development fund. Based in Berlin makes it attractive to the EU, and as a competitor to Ethereum i think it till do well later this year.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

Definitely it would be Stratis! It is by far the most fundamental strong cryptocurrency out there! And moreover it is the most undervalued one! If I would have to put all my money into Stratis I would be relieved as I know this coin is going places soon!  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: