Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5051 times)
hongtham

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:35:31 AM

Why not?
When bitcoin has been developed, it is popular.
Of course in the present bitcoin can not be called popular in all countries, But in the future it is possible, but the best way to put bitcoin into the best money, should be used as a credit card easy to exchange, pay

GOLD Stablecoin https://gold.storage/
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:46:15 AM

Why not?
When bitcoin has been developed, it is popular.
Of course in the present bitcoin can not be called popular in all countries, But in the future it is possible, but the best way to put bitcoin into the best money, should be used as a credit card easy to exchange, pay
Why not? I say, it because bitcoin is already banned in United States and China for some useful reason. Which mean, the future global currency is not possible if the two of the largest country is already banned bitcoin. Think about it folks.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

Yes maybe, bitcoin cannot be a global currency but it is an internet currency, rather cryptocurrency. Everybody in the financial technology has already known that bitcoin is the money of the internet. There are many cryptos but bitcoin is universal in digital world.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:57:54 AM

Yes it can't be because there are some people who are just wanting bitcoin to be global currency so that all of the transactions are made online but it can't be happen. If bitcoin will be the global currency it should be in the legalized because all people will use it.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.
No matter how popular bitcoin may become, it will never be the world currency. Its an independent and decentralized coin. The government won't even let that happen because  every courts current is a symbolization of what the countries is and using bitcoin as the world currency will stripe away this value. But if it is bitcoin becoming popular; it will surely be and it will mostly be used online.

I think I beg to disagreed on your answer, though I respect your opinion. For me, I do believed that bitcoin has a potential to become the global

currency, why? because if some country are capable to regulate Bitcoin like in Japan, meaning there is a possibility that each country can regulate

bitcoin maybe depending on the understanding of the government regarding about it why they cannot accept bitcoin immediately.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

This is the question of the people who not believing in cryptocurrency. We are now in the world of changes and digitalization.. We don;t know what will happen next.
Now developed countries are accepting bitcoin as their regular currency like China, Russia, Japan and now Australia. So it is possible that in the future bitcoin will be the global currency. In my country it is also not allowed but the people still invest and trade in bitcoin and if all the people start suing bitcoin for their payments of daily needs, no doubt that bitcoin will be the world global currency.
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:23:06 AM

I can see it as a global currency. It is well recognized. Scaling issue can be solved.
Many new people buying Bitcoin. Buying goods with Bitcoin is possible in some places today.

brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

Wars are happening because countries do not agree on some things so a currency that can be use by anyone in the world is not possible for me. I don't think we would be able to enforce it that very country accept bitcoin because each has different views of it. Some legalized it and some ban it because they cannot see the importance of it that's why it would be hard to make it a global currency. Each country has it own legal currency and making a global one would be near to impossibility.
To some extent you ate right but it is the matter of time. When there will be peace in the world and no war around the world, people will look to their financial problems and bitcoin will definitely help them to overcome their financial hurdles. So we should think for long time and not for the near future. We will have to wait some more time to see the results.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 638

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

It could be nearly impossible for bitcoin to become the global currency, but the possibilities to become the most used and most reliable method of payment around the globe is not impossible, because it has been gradually known worldwide and more and more people are already use it as a method of payment.
It is not even something we can even get to see.
Firstly, there is not country that is even going to be replacing fiat with bitcoin in any way, let alone, considering having bitcoin as a currency that would be used only globally ?

If we are saying bitcoin is a global currency in the sense that it is being used globally for transactions by most of the enthusiasts, then this is something that is already happening, but I want to assume the OP already know that and peradventure he was referring to having bitcoin as one form of currency.

abrr

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

I think bitcoin now have a support in many countries and services. When lightning network by bitcoin will start this currency be a first in the world many years
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

It could be nearly impossible for bitcoin to become the global currency, but the possibilities to become the most used and most reliable method of payment around the globe is not impossible, because it has been gradually known worldwide and more and more people are already use it as a method of payment.
It is not even something we can even get to see.
Firstly, there is not country that is even going to be replacing fiat with bitcoin in any way, let alone, considering having bitcoin as a currency that would be used only globally ?

If we are saying bitcoin is a global currency in the sense that it is being used globally for transactions by most of the enthusiasts, then this is something that is already happening, but I want to assume the OP already know that and peradventure he was referring to having bitcoin as one form of currency.
Yes it will have to face a lot of difficulty in order to become a global currency.Bitcoin needs internet connection in order to get operated.But in order to become a global currency there should be a process by which it can be used anywhere and anytime.It should be accessible to every person.It is should be accepted internationally.But on the other hand it is not even legalised and is banned in some nations too.It is also decentralised and so the central banks also do not back it.
TipuSultan24

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

There were no confusion that Bitcoin lead the Global economy in few years later & it will be the Global Currency.

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
FreeOxen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

Bitcoin... it is still up in the air exactly what it will be - though it is seeming more like a store of a digital asset rather than a currency but that being said it can be used like currency too.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

people will look to their financial problems and bitcoin will definitely help them to overcome their financial hurdles.

Bitcoin isn't a miraculous tool solving all your problems. If you are heavily into debt already, which is something that applies to a lot people nowadays, then Bitcoin won't be much of a useful tool for you. Don't forget what the further away we are from the early days, which currently aren't over yet in my opinion, the lower the potential increases will be. What I try to say is that Bitcoin won't always be what it is right now, an underdeveloped and immature asset. At some point in the future this market will gain stability, which directly motivates people to finally start using Bitcoin as an actual form of money when it comes to their daily transactions. Getting rich times are over.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

Why not? i see that Bitcoin have all the conditions to become a global currency:
- Widely accepted: Now bitcoin is more and more popular, many largest group in the world accepted Bitcoin as: Microsoft, Mcdonalds, Amazon...
- Can split smaller and Long-term use without being damaged: as far as an satoshi = 1/100 millions Bitcoin, This makes the use of bitcoin is easier. Bitcoin also easy store, it will never be damaged.
- A measure of value, means of exchange: Bitcoin has all these conditions.
raybut37

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:23:13 AM

Why not? i see that Bitcoin have all the conditions to become a global currency:
- Widely accepted: Now bitcoin is more and more popular, many largest group in the world accepted Bitcoin as: Microsoft, Mcdonalds, Amazon...
- Can split smaller and Long-term use without being damaged: as far as an satoshi = 1/100 millions Bitcoin, This makes the use of bitcoin is easier. Bitcoin also easy store, it will never be damaged.
- A measure of value, means of exchange: Bitcoin has all these conditions.

It can be if all countries legalize the use bitcoin in all transactions anyway bitcoin is for digital transactions and aside from we can still use our traditional currency for areas remote areas with no internet connection..
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

As we can see that 40% of investments go exactly into bitcoin and also to develop the infrastructure of the bitcoin network, then the future is behind it! Smiley
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

Yes it will, imagine going to china, russia without exchanging Dollar into any other fiat. a lot easier than exchanging in every other Fiat currency. If you look to Europe it has one currency EURO, you dont need to change at every country you stop.
It's not possible dude, cause those main country specially in US, they are not allowed bitcoin to be a currency. Also, in a large land of China, the bitcoin is banned already. So do you think it will be a global currency?
Yeah I also think that bitcoin cannot be the global currency in the near future. US will never allow bitcoin to be their legal currency because their domination of dollar all over the world will come to an end. It will be a great lose to their economy. All the trade in the world is now mostly in dollars and it is the key of success to their dollar.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

I think that it will be the global currency because it is not owned by any country and people from all over the world are investing in bitcoin. They are using bitcoin and I am sure that in the near future the whole world will use bitcoin as their regular currency, one world one currency is the target of bitcoin and I am anxiously waiting for that time.
I think that it will be the global currency because it is not owned by any country and people from all over the world are investing in bitcoin. They are using bitcoin and I am sure that in the near future the whole world will use bitcoin as their regular currency, one world one currency is the target of bitcoin and I am anxiously waiting for that time.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Teh-pucuk

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

until whenever bitcoin will never be able to replace the global currency because in every country the currency is a symbol of the country. bitcoin is only present in the digital world even though worldwide have used it .

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: