Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5048 times)
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

It would not be global currency because most of the countries are not accepting crypto. Due to lack of acknowledgement about bitcoin.
I don't agree with you because bitcoin is always the most valuable currency today, it never loses value but because bad news has affect to bitcoin's real value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

It is not proclaimed to be one global currency but between traders and user all over the world then this "one global currency" is already in the air but only between crypto enthusiast...
investorck

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Yes, I believe bitcoin will eventually become global currency that breaks borders and not limitable. With time, you will be to earn bitcoin and exchange it conviniently anywhere in the world to the local currency. This makes the world a truly digital village.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

i can say that BITCOIN now is a GLOBAL "DIGITAL" CURRENCY.
the whole world is participating now in blockchain.
there are so many countries (i think all) have people who owns bitcoin and having it daily.
UniQue7

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

Bitcoin is too big all ready to put it as a simple currency it's just a matter of time until next progress even more.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

It would not be global currency because most of the countries are not accepting crypto. Due to lack of acknowledgement about bitcoin.
I don't agree with you because bitcoin is always the most valuable currency today, it never loses value but because bad news has affect to bitcoin's real value.
Bitcoin is not only the value bale but bitcoin is the most amazing currency now a day, bitcoin is gaining more and more value because people are taking interest in making bitcoin investment price of bitcoin is getting high day by day so it is not good to lose the chance of having benefit, for me bitcoin is already is the legal currency because it has power to become globally high I think after a few years bitcoin will become more than a global currency,
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.
I don’t know for others, but I see Bitcoin as a global currency. Just look at this, everyone no matter where you are living  you still have the access to Bitcoin (except countries where government has banned it) and you can also send to anyone in any location and receive from anyone too. So since you can do that already, what then do you want from it? If you are waiting for when Bitcoin will become our currency, then I’m sorry, that’s a stupid thought.
Bitcoin will be the global currency in the future. The world is turning towards digital currency and all other currencies will disappear from the market, but for that time we will have to wait for long time. I want to use bitcoin all over the world. Still many people do not know about bitcoin and Altcoin that’s why I say that it will take long time but bitcoin globalization is doubtless.
Dayomi

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

Bitcoin will be a global currency in the nearest future
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

I really like the decentralization mechanism of Bitcoin. I also think that the emergence of Bitcoin is a revolution, but now many people use Bitcoin as a commodity to buy and sell, which will make Bitcoin change its original meaning!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

I believe it can be a global currency but in digital currency and its on top of the country's traditional currency because digital currency can't stand alone and it can be use only as an alternate money.
HasithaM

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

All things considered bitcoin presently is a worldwide yet computerized money in light of the fact that as I would see it the premise of being a worldwide cash is if that coin is accessible in the greater part of nation like usd anyway they just contrast on their trademark which is bitcoin can be utilized for on the web while usd in physical. In spite of the fact that there are some nation doesn't acknowledge bitcoin still a portion of their townsmen are utilizing it yet in private. They can boycott the bitcoin yet they can't confine their kin to not to utilize it.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

Due to the current issues with cryptos and its relationship to some countries who do not have an open arms to embrace it could be the hindrance of making bitcoin the global currency. It may take some time or maybe a change of cryptos attributes can somehow make these countries change their perception towards cryptos.

creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:27:36 AM

Your thread is very characteristic in the current bitcoin era, but as far as you're writing I just think bitcoin is a medium for digital financial transactions. thank you for everythink sathoshi you are my inspirations  Cheesy
ghost14k

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

Bitcoin can be a global currency but it depends on the role it is playing as a global currency. Global does not mean it will scrap fiat and become the only currency to be used. Global can be that it is accepted and will exist and used alongside fiat. Global can be that it will be recognized as the internet money and will be accepted. global means many things but not necessarily that it will scrap fiat.
Polkadott

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

for the foreseeable future, the possibility of bitcoin could be a global currency for now I think bitcoin is not yet worth being a global money. Because bitcoin is still a development stage, but if I think bitcoin is now more deserving to be an asset to invest
Ericgreen

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

Maybe not, but blockchain technology itself will be a part of future for sure.
That is something really interesting governments, bank and businesses love the blockchain, it is a great idea that made bitcoin possible but they hate bitcoin, they know they will lose the tight control they have on the economy if they allow bitcoin to flourish but at the same time they really do not have any kind of idea of how to stop bitcoin from being adopted by the population of the world.

Bitcoin is just a symbol of Blockchain Technology. In fact, many other altcoins have better technology than Bitcoin, like ETH, XRP, LTC,...The governments can make their our coin based on blockchain technology instead of using Bitcoin - what they can't control. And as we know, the transaction speed of Bitcoin is very slow and cost high fee when there're too many people use it. Imagination if 8 billion people use bitcoin as a global currency, how long will it take for 0.1 BTC transaction? and would it cost 0.01 BTC as the fee to transfer?
No, many coins claim to have better technology than bitcoin, that is correct, but the amount of coins that have better technology than bitcoin are exactly zero, about the issue with the confirmation of transactions this is something we have known for a long time but the developers are already working in the solution, and finally even if governments created their own cryptocurrency I will never use it since it will be the same as using their fiat.
Bitcoin is backed by blockchain and they will never let it disappear from the market. I am not sure about the time but one day the world will use only bitcoin throughout the world. From barter system we reached to digital currency and many people think that it is a dream but there are many things which were dream in the past but they now are realities.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

The main reason is its disadvantages which cannot be refused and we can't ignore it.

Criminals will use it for an anonymous transaction they will sell more drugs and weapons

Everything has its own pros & cons.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

I believe in the future; bitcoin can completely replace the global currency. Because if the bitcoin price is stable and controlled by the government, then bitcoin will be recognized as a monetary asset.

Bitcoin will be the Global currency in the future I am not sure how much time it will take to take over the market but it is doubtless that Bitcoin is the future currency and the world will use only Bitcoin for their needs. All other currencies will disappear from the market and only Bitcoin well be used by everyone. In the future it will be the Global currency.

weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:32:22 PM

Because BTC's volatility is very strong, this seriously affects the function of BTC as a value scale!
And many countries in the world ban BTC!
Therefore, BTC has become a global currency, and there is only a theoretical possibility!
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:57 AM

Bitcoin cannot be a global currency. Government of each country will not allow that to happen, although many people already using bitcoin in some transactions like payment system. Still it is not possible for bitcoin to be global currency because there are some countries that doesn't accept bitcoin and in fact some of them even ban the use of it. Bitcoin is a decentralize cryptocurrency and no government can take control of it not like the physical money that we people has been using for so many years.
Yes i agree on your statement. Bitcoin would be a global currency if all country would accept it but as we all know that some countries are not in favor of it. It has an advantages and disadvantages too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: