Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 1987 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

We are pleased to announce a new airdrop is now live !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3991789.msg37800617  

Nice, I will participate this one since I missed the 1st airdrop and I hope the amount that I will receive would be enough to get custom name for my ethereum wallet.

Thumbs up for information that you have, great opportunity to all who wants to join the airdrop. At this time you come up with good strategy that is  really very helpful in your project.

I agree, an airdrop can really help a new project to increase its exposures and popularity, this will lead to many investors that will be aware that this project is running now.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. But still, it is a new project and needs some more time to become hugely successful. And an airdrop will definitely help the project on its growth and it will also help to spread awareness of the project. It will make the project more popular within a very limited period of time.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.
You only need to login to your metamask wallet (or similar products).

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Yes you are right. The Tip Token is based on the Etherum blockchain technology. And as we know that the transaction speed of eth is too much fater than btc and the transaction fees is also very less compare to btc.so the TTT have also less transaction fees than btc.
We users and supporters can prove that Ethereum is fast and less transactions fee. So if Tip coin is associated with Ethereum blockchain this realy a good advantage because we are already feels the smooth and fast way to transfer and transactions with Ethereum. Hope team would launched another project updates and progress. Will keep an eye for more possible feedbacks.

Knowing that their services is all about tip, then it really needs fast and easy transactions because people hate to wait. This is something really such a revolutionize and probably investors will be curious to know more about their platform.
TTT will take a look on this and it will involve the expertise involving fixing this issue and avoid lateness without any delays in the transactions. It makes every participant discomfort to experience the delays we can expect a fix soon.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Yes you are right. The Tip Token is based on the Etherum blockchain technology. And as we know that the transaction speed of eth is too much fater than btc and the transaction fees is also very less compare to btc.so the TTT have also less transaction fees than btc.
We users and supporters can prove that Ethereum is fast and less transactions fee. So if Tip coin is associated with Ethereum blockchain this realy a good advantage because we are already feels the smooth and fast way to transfer and transactions with Ethereum. Hope team would launched another project updates and progress. Will keep an eye for more possible feedbacks.

Knowing that their services is all about tip, then it really needs fast and easy transactions because people hate to wait. This is something really such a revolutionize and probably investors will be curious to know more about their platform.
TTT will take a look on this and it will involve the expertise involving fixing this issue and avoid lateness without any delays in the transactions. It makes every participant discomfort to experience the delays we can expect a fix soon.

I think the dev already know his and they are doing now more improvements with the project. Soon we will be able to see working platform of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sanzmarin7

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

This project is really much intresting and excouraging which indeed would proove a better future for this project ahead and i think that several good investors might surely turn towards this project too.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

Hello,

I think the dev already know his and they are doing now more improvements with the project. Soon we will be able to see working platform of this project.

Yeah right, and probably right now the dev and the team are making some decisions to improve more about their features. In this way, they will definitely be have a good outcome.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

Hello,

It would be necessary to arrange some sort of bounty for the testers or something like a hackaton where it will be okay to check and consider. For a project, if it wants to run and work without problems, such checks are even more important than advertising.
You are right, preliminary testing not only is useful for verification by users of durability and operability of the platform, but also will be able to bring new users according to the recommendation.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

We are pleased to announce a new airdrop is now live !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3991789.msg37800617 

When I check about the condition to receive the reward, it requires voting to 3 exchanges. Isn't that illegal? Giving out rewards in order to get a vote and be enlisted may not turn out well.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

It would be necessary to arrange some sort of bounty for the testers or something like a hackaton where it will be okay to check and consider. For a project, if it wants to run and work without problems, such checks are even more important than advertising.
Its going to help with both i think most times the marketing campaign is in charge of those things so maybe they will need to step up here also

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

It's not too see that the team is supportinf the public feedback and Tring to make changes accordingly.
perhaps the developers are not yet quite active here, but we can hope that they will correct this situation. But if you have any question, I think you better ask it in the Project's Telegram channel.
Yeah the team should remain active and responsive to make sure they gain followers and potential investors, so that the protect succeeds

Good evening Prk,

We are a lot active here.
If you have any question we will gladly answer it!

The beta platform is soon available for a public test where we will offer free testnet TTT to play with the SAN and the marketplace ! Stay tuned

Thank you for this fast update. So when will you launch the testnet for your project? How about the plans on the exchanges?

Me too. I appreciates the way admin give immediate response regarding giving new updates especially that beta version. Soon, we were now able to see on how the project works in the real world and on how can it be useful in our society. Hopefully, the team will also be able to give the details regarding on listing in exchange.
Constant updates and announcements helps better for all the participants to understand the present status how the team are working in fixing the issues and bringing new versions adding features to the platform, that adds value for all the investors.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

I believe that if someone knows at least a little about the crypt will use this token, then a lot of people will quickly find out about it and the token will have a great prospect.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

Hello,

Then why do we need to use Tip token? Just pay using ETH cause ETH has lesser fees for sending ETH as compared to actually sending tokens
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

Hello,

Then why do we need to use Tip token? Just pay using ETH cause ETH has lesser fees for sending ETH as compared to actually sending tokens

Hello Upsilon,

TTT doesn't have more fees than eth. Moreover, we are currently discussing the adoption of TTT by dozens of shops.
Our platform allows users to monitor their TTT tip, to buy and sell SAN with TTT and rewards people for tipping with TTT.
User can directly benefit from using TTT instead of ETH.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

It's not too see that the team is supportinf the public feedback and Tring to make changes accordingly.
perhaps the developers are not yet quite active here, but we can hope that they will correct this situation. But if you have any question, I think you better ask it in the Project's Telegram channel.
Yeah the team should remain active and responsive to make sure they gain followers and potential investors, so that the protect succeeds

Good evening Prk,

The beta platform is soon available for a public test where we will offer free testnet TTT to play with the SAN and the marketplace ! Stay tuned

Thank you for this fast update. So when will you launch the testnet for your project? How about the plans on the exchanges?

Me too. I appreciates the way admin give immediate response regarding giving new updates especially that beta version. Soon, we were now able to see on how the project works in the real world and on how can it be useful in our society. Hopefully, the team will also be able to give the details regarding on listing in exchange.
They have a commendable team indeed. They respond and act based on thr situation. Long live  tip token project.
Team active involvement and response is encouraging all the participants and investors to understand their gaps in the knowledge they possessed about the platform and successfully proceed with the transactions.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Good evening Prk,

They have a commendable team indeed. They respond and act based on thr situation. Long live  tip token project.
There was huge support as TTT choose Etherium where the transactions work flow will be faster and they deal with fully decentralized tokens which will add value for all the participants who choose the platform.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

very good platform. The project team is working very actively. The team always responds to any problem. Which makes a participant more like. i think projector is very intelegent because they will be able to receive people with attractive people
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

very good platform. The project team is working very actively. The team always responds to any problem. Which makes a participant more like. i think projector is very intelegent because they will be able to receive people with attractive people
The team is much more inocent and hard working for this project which does lead to a profitable project ahead and i am sure that this project is undergoing a good stage for developement and it would be developed with some more features ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

The team for this project is really great but i think that they should increase their promotional activities to spread this project more and more to the community so that more and more investors can come to know about this project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

The team for this project is really great but i think that they should increase their promotional activities to spread this project more and more to the community so that more and more investors can come to know about this project.
I guess there is no biunty campaign untill now for this project and the team should soon arrange for a bounty campaign which would then make the promotional activities go much more smooth ahead.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

I know this project is good & looking to this thread people are talking about good things.but I want to know if they really achieving their roadmap goals
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

Hello,

That fact that the platform could convert ethereum into the necessary cryptocurrency, for example, is important if the shop accepts bitcoin or something else, it is necessary that ethereum was converted automatically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: