Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 1987 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:12:12 PM

It's not too see that the team is supportinf the public feedback and Tring to make changes accordingly.
perhaps the developers are not yet quite active here, but we can hope that they will correct this situation. But if you have any question, I think you better ask it in the Project's Telegram channel.
Yeah the team should remain active and responsive to make sure they gain followers and potential investors, so that the protect succeeds

Good evening Prk,

We are a lot active here.
If you have any question we will gladly answer it!

The beta platform is soon available for a public test where we will offer free testnet TTT to play with the SAN and the marketplace ! Stay tuned

Thank you for this fast update. So when will you launch the testnet for your project? How about the plans on the exchanges?

Me too. I appreciates the way admin give immediate response regarding giving new updates especially that beta version. Soon, we were now able to see on how the project works in the real world and on how can it be useful in our society. Hopefully, the team will also be able to give the details regarding on listing in exchange.
They have a commendable team indeed. They respond and act based on thr situation. Long live  tip token project.
Team active involvement and response is encouraging all the participants and investors to understand their gaps in the knowledge they possessed about the platform and successfully proceed with the transactions.

You're right mate, it can have a fast and reliable transaction but somehow this kind of project is likely the same concept by others hopefully the team will capable enough and provide some attractive features to make those investors support this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

very good platform. The project team is working very actively. The team always responds to any problem. Which makes a participant more like. i think projector is very intelegent because they will be able to receive people with attractive people
The team for this project is really great but i think that they should increase their promotional activities to spread this project more and more to the community so that more and more investors can come to know about this project.
The team is working hard and I've now noticed that they are quite active and responsive which will help them gain followers, I'm sure they have plans for their promotional activities too
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

It's not too see that the team is supportinf the public feedback and Tring to make changes accordingly.
perhaps the developers are not yet quite active here, but we can hope that they will correct this situation. But if you have any question, I think you better ask it in the Project's Telegram channel.
Yeah the team should remain active and responsive to make sure they gain followers and potential investors, so that the protect succeeds

Good evening Prk,

The beta platform is soon available for a public test where we will offer free testnet TTT to play with the SAN and the marketplace ! Stay tuned

Thank you for this fast update. So when will you launch the testnet for your project? How about the plans on the exchanges?

Me too. I appreciates the way admin give immediate response regarding giving new updates especially that beta version. Soon, we were now able to see on how the project works in the real world and on how can it be useful in our society. Hopefully, the team will also be able to give the details regarding on listing in exchange.
They have a commendable team indeed. They respond and act based on thr situation. Long live  tip token project.
There was huge support as TTT choose Etherium where the transactions work flow will be faster and they deal with fully decentralized tokens which will add value for all the participants who choose the platform.
They've planned it well, they need to have a fast transaction here as it will really satisfy its user when they will be using the project in the future. I'm sure everyone's excited here of the launch of the platform in the market.
Yes, a lot of ICO projects choosing Etherium as base for make their blockchain. And i hope they will do more working for improve their TTT transaction.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.
You only need to login to your metamask wallet (or similar products).

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Yes you are right. The Tip Token is based on the Etherum blockchain technology. And as we know that the transaction speed of eth is too much fater than btc and the transaction fees is also very less compare to btc.so the TTT have also less transaction fees than btc.
We users and supporters can prove that Ethereum is fast and less transactions fee. So if Tip coin is associated with Ethereum blockchain this realy a good advantage because we are already feels the smooth and fast way to transfer and transactions with Ethereum. Hope team would launched another project updates and progress. Will keep an eye for more possible feedbacks.

well, I have heard in the news that ETH transactions is going to be double and his competitor Lightning Network make good developements. I am curious about next year how much transaction fee we are going to pay for ETH and BTC
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Yes you are right. The Tip Token is based on the Etherum blockchain technology. And as we know that the transaction speed of eth is too much fater than btc and the transaction fees is also very less compare to btc.so the TTT have also less transaction fees than btc.
We users and supporters can prove that Ethereum is fast and less transactions fee. So if Tip coin is associated with Ethereum blockchain this realy a good advantage because we are already feels the smooth and fast way to transfer and transactions with Ethereum. Hope team would launched another project updates and progress. Will keep an eye for more possible feedbacks.

well, I have heard in the news that ETH transactions is going to be double and his competitor Lightning Network make good developements. I am curious about next year how much transaction fee we are going to pay for ETH and BTC
The fee of ETH and BTC still increasing because of their value, i only think the fast transaction is important more than fees, but now this is the problem.
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

very good platform. The project team is working very actively. The team always responds to any problem. Which makes a participant more like. i think projector is very intelegent because they will be able to receive people with attractive people
The team for this project is really great but i think that they should increase their promotional activities to spread this project more and more to the community so that more and more investors can come to know about this project.
I guess there is no biunty campaign untill now for this project and the team should soon arrange for a bounty campaign which would then make the promotional activities go much more smooth ahead.

Good morning,

There is a live bounty campaign :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205650

Feel free to participate and be a part of TTT's community.
bluedragon11
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

Project very interesting
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

Hello,

The fee of ETH and BTC still increasing because of their value, i only think the fast transaction is important more than fees, but now this is the problem.

Hello,

With the PoA (Proof of Action), users are rewarded for sending and using TTT.
The more TTT transactions you make, the better will be your reward
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

I know this project is good & looking to this thread people are talking about good things.but I want to know if they really achieving their roadmap goals

Hello,

We are far ahead of the roadmap.
For example, the beta platform will soon be available for public testing whereas the crowdsale phase of the ITO has not even started yet.
Kyera

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

I like the concept of this project but if they can adopt and integrate more token to their system, I think they are going to have a lot of user and partnerships.
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

I like the concept of this project but if they can adopt and integrate more token to their system, I think they are going to have a lot of user and partnerships.

Hello Kyera,

As soon as we deploy the SAN smart contract on the mainnet, the system will automatically be available for every ERC20 token !
We have been contacted by several coins on that matter and we are currently discussing several partnerships.
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

We have 4 major ongoing developments that will be ready by the end of the ITO : TTT Platform, TTT iOS & Android apps, the partner widget and our API !

https://medium.com/@pr_43965/the-tip-token-ttt-4-major-upcoming-developments-d85da7670718
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

Good evening Prk,

Team active involvement and response is encouraging all the participants and investors to understand their gaps in the knowledge they possessed about the platform and successfully proceed with the transactions.

You're right mate, it can have a fast and reliable transaction but somehow this kind of project is likely the same concept by others hopefully the team will capable enough and provide some attractive features to make those investors support this project.

Is the platform completely currency agnostic or will there be a certain number of cryptocurrencies that can be used? What about fiat?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
NicolasNups

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

Good evening Prk,

Is the platform completely currency agnostic or will there be a certain number of cryptocurrencies that can be used? What about fiat?

Good morning Dzonikg,

It is currently functional with TTT but we can add any cryptocurrency!
We will organize monthly polls with the community to see which crypto they would like us to implement on the platform.

Regarding fiat, we have plans for late 2018. I cannot disclose anything right now but it will be possible to buy and sell TTT tokens with fiat.
NicolasNups

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

We are pleased to announce a dozen of new partnerships that will use TTT on daily basis as soon as the ITO is over.

At least a new partner per day for the next week.
More information on our medium :
https://medium.com/@pr_43965
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

Good evening Prk,

Good morning Dzonikg,

We will organize monthly polls with the community to see which crypto they would like us to implement on the platform.

Regarding fiat, we have plans for late 2018. I cannot disclose anything right now but it will be possible to buy and sell TTT tokens with fiat.

Fiat would probably relatively easy by integrating solutions that already exist out there. I look forward to the time where you could use almost any cryptocurrency to tip people with your platform.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
NicolasNups

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

Good evening Prk,

Good morning Dzonikg,

Fiat would probably relatively easy by integrating solutions that already exist out there. I look forward to the time where you could use almost any cryptocurrency to tip people with your platform.

Hello,

As our SAN technology is available for any ERC20 token (and more), it will be possible to use any of those currencies.
For the FIAT solution, we are indeed discussing partnerships with existing solutions but we also have a specific and innovative one we are currently discussing internally.
NicolasNups

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

There is a new TTT AIRDROP !

AIRDROP III

Share and retweet to earn TTT tokens.
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

It would be necessary to arrange some sort of bounty for the testers or something like a hackaton where it will be okay to check and consider. For a project, if it wants to run and work without problems, such checks are even more important than advertising.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

where can 1 find the exchanger of token tha tip token Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: