Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2028 times)
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

Its possible, that surely happen in the near future when all transactions accept btc, cryptocurrency now is growing faster than anyone could imagine, so its very possible to happen, even now, if the owner willing to accept btc din its possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

Its possible, that surely happen in the near future when all transactions accept btc, cryptocurrency now is growing faster than anyone could imagine, so its very possible to happen, even now, if the owner willing to accept btc din its possible.
Yes of course! Its always possible. If you just have bitcoin to trade in and its enough to buy a house then why not. However, there are some countries that do not accept bitcoin for now. But i am still positive of the possibility that it will happen, that more people would accept and use bitcoin in our daily lives.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

That's true. It can actually happen but in certain place.If you are in a country where using bitcoin is prohibited, you will be punished and you won't get other facilities to be a owner of a house.So,it can happen,but not available now.May be possible in future.

Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Indeed. You can buy house by using your bitcoin.  If you have enough bitcoin to pay for the house and the broker or seller will also accept bitcoin payment. You cannot only buy house, you can buy anything as long as it will accept bitcoin.

In our country bitcoin is not yet recognize nor illegal.  I haven't heard that someone buy something and paid it with Bitcoin.  Hopefully in the future and lot of that will happen.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

You can buy a house with bitcoin. And you can buy more. When BTC developed widely and accepted by many places. I also wish I could buy a house to have a private space for my little family. I'm trying to make a lot of money with BTC.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

when there is a seller and i have enough btc i also want to buy a house using bitcoins.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

It is awesome to buy a house using bitcoins it is a thing to be proud of because it is not normal that a people are or can buy a houe using it because not all people knows bitcoins not all of them are using it and not all the people are accepting it as a mode of payment. And buying a house using bitcoins is always been my dream because i am a young human that makes the bitcoins as a source of income and having a house a oen house using it is really what i wanted to achieve
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

It is awesome to buy a house using bitcoins it is a thing to be proud of because it is not normal that a people are or can buy a houe using it because not all people knows bitcoins not all of them are using it and not all the people are accepting it as a mode of payment. And buying a house using bitcoins is always been my dream because i am a young human that makes the bitcoins as a source of income and having a house a oen house using it is really what i wanted to achieve

This is great when bitcoin we use for payment to buy a house. but its impossible. hoping that question will come true. co'z many people did not enough money to buy a house. but if you have a bitcoin which we can pay its nice.but we need to trust and believe this coin to make sure we have that in our countries.for me im believe that bitcoin will accept soon in many coutries in the world.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

There are already a real estate platform ico's that are running today and you can read their platform because they can might sell you a house in a very valuable price where you can still get a home with less amount of price.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

It depends on how much bitcoin you have, how high the bitcoin price is when you sell it. But if you want to buy a house with bitcoin, you should really believe in bitcoin, and patiently wait for the bitcoin rise at the highest peak.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

Buying a house through cryptocurrency is really possible because there are ico's last year like atlant that realstate is their platform and maybe you can purchase a house with a smaller fee's rather than paying it on fiat.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

Buying a house using BTC is only applicable for well known country like USA, EUROPE and some other area in Asia but here in the Philippines is not yet applicable as of now even the BTC is not approved by our government. but in terms of big potential to have huge profit is the "BUYER" because Bitcoin during that time dealing with the target price is with in a low value on that transaction date when they proposed so they have a chance to get a big profit if the price value become high.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

Yes! Sure can you already buy house and lot with both bitcoin and you can also buy your dream car and so on. If you have perseverance you can do more things. Even without bitcoin you can buy those things, the important is to try all your best to obtain those dreams.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

You are right mate, you already answer what you are asking lol  Grin in my country innover 100% of our population i think over 70% know about bitcoin so there is possibilities that people here accept that as payments if they are seller of house & lot.
There is nothing new. This would be just a normal dealing. But if there are some deals for buying houses with bitcoins, so yes definitely go for them. Maybe you will be getting best option in very low prices if converted in money.

These are earning sources. We must work hard and earn money from these bitcoins and then whatever we want to do, we would be able to do it. Buy house, car, bike anything.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

Yes you can buy the house by bitcoin, but not right now, you have looking the bitcoin price too low now and it why you have waiting your dreaming buy house using the bitcoin. maybe you need waiting for the long time and you can buy house by bitcoin. right now bitcoin only $7,000 and it too low if you want to sell your bitcoin to buy house, because needed many bitcoin you need to buy house, just hold your bitcoin.
Absolutely right, you should wait while buying a house will result without profit as Bitcoin price is low now days and in increasing eventually so wait a little more and let your Bitcoins most valuable with huge profit and inverse of it will buy only a house. But waiting for the price to jump will result in profit then you would be able to buy a lot of houses from that much investment.

Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

You say it right! If someone wants to sell their house and you pay with your bitcoin then its good and the transaction is very easy. Maybe in the future this will happen, because people wants to have bitcoin to invest, and its the way of earning bitcoin.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

Yes bitcoins can be used for real estate business and in any field, only thing is the buyer and seller need to have a secure hardware wallet to secure their bitcoins and should not store in any exchanges or they can even re-invest in crypto currency to get good returns on their investment when the price of bitcoins hit the pivotal point. Even if the seller want fiat currencies bitcoins can be exchanged to fiat currencies through bitcoin exchanges.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

A good idea but it will take the half of my life because the house is very expensive and it is not possible for me to earn a huge amount in the crypto to do a big transaction in the crypto and those who are millionaire they can do this buying house with bitcoin it is true that if you have bitcoin you can buy anything whatever you want but for me it is a little bit difficult.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

But still, it is much better to do it in fiats since there are more clearer to justify since it is well defined in the law. Though that would be great since it will save you time converting it to fiats and also by using Bitcoin in a much more diversified transaction then it would have a good impact to its market.
i think so, in my country btc is forbidden for transaction, so i think better according the applicable law, we are exchange btc into fiat currency and buy house using that fiat currency so that no problems occur at future
Well for me it is not big deal to use bitcoin to buy a house as it is very easy to get your own house using bitcoin, as recently I bought a house using bitcoin for payment but I did this with help of a friends she was having more than one house so she decided to sell one to get bitcoin for saving future, so I used my bitcoin for this to get my house, it was the most amazing experience I have ever had, now again I bought my house and also have bitcoin as well, it was really easy to pay and to get my house.
In most of the places, there is no such kind of facility that you can go for buying of a house by paying in the form of bitcoins. The only thing which you can do is that you can go for selling of your bitcoins first and then you can use that money for buying of a house.

There is nothing bad in doing so and that this will help you in becoming of an owner of your very own house but you need to sell your bitcoins at right price.
vfrias

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

If I would sell my property, I would prefer to sell through crypto. Everyone who already purchased or buy fixed assets with banks knows how painful it is and how many charges you got in the entire road.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: