Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:41:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
ngocanh3799

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

I do not think that selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because they have their own strategy. They know how to profit from bitcoin and maybe they sell it when the bitcoin market price increases.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

I think people are so scared and worried when Bitcoin prices are falling and there are no signs of stopping. In addition, there are too many sellers make the trend of selling increasingly. However, you need to be calm and think hard. Bitcoin prices were high and I do not believe it will ever rise again. Sure it will rise again, the problem here is time. And apparently everyone is impatient and does not realize that selling Bitcoin is a stupid decision

bachsoi2799

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision because everyone has their own strategy. Everyone wants to make a profit and avoid losses. They sell bitcoin when it's high also one of the monetization strategies and profitable.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

Selling of bitcoin is not a stupid decision, especially if you already gain profit from it then you can sell it already. Selling of bitcoin at the high price is a good thing to do, never sell if the bitcoin is low because you will also lose some of your profit. You must know when to sell and to buy at the right time.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

Everyone has his own opinion on this, I think that every person uses risk management and there is nothing wrong with that! Everyone has their own goals, someone invests for a long time, who has the goal to earn as quickly as possible, so if he sells bitcoin for further reinvestment, it will only be better and more profitable!

Definitely everyone has an opinion on this matter and we all make decisions that we think are right at some point. Sometimes you need to sell just because you need cash although you know that that's not the perfect time for selling.
 I don't think that generally selling bitcoins is a stupid thing to do. After all selling bitcoins is an important thing for the said cryptocurrency as it promotes the pump and dump function into the system. I'd say that selling is a matter of timing. And if you don't sell at the most optimal times to sell, then you're up for a very big loss coming to you.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

Not at all,make sure that you see all sides why they sell their bitcoin and their token,why not its necessary? or they need a cash ,but i encountered that many of people who are sell their bitcoin because they are panicking because they feel that their investment or money will be gone.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

for me it would be a stupid decision to sell your bitcoins as it always has a tendency to rise after a price decline.When something happen I'll sell my coins and just move on and when the storm is gone I'm just gonna buy back again at the lowest cutting losses and maximizing profit.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

selling bitcoins at a time when prices are weak like this, I think it's a stupid thing, because the trading principle is to buy when the price is cheap and resale when the treasure goes up. but many people think to sell at this time because of fear and often hear bad news about bitcoin, therefore they do not want to get big loss. I'm sure bitcoin will recover, because the bitcoin price movement is always like this.
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

Selling bitcoin was not a stupid decision ill think because it was your own decision to sell your bitcoin. But selling your bitcoin into a low price ill think that was the a bad decision it make. Must better to sell our bitcoins into a high price in the market cause we know profit are needed that's why we sell in high price.
woution71

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

I think its ok to sell and buy again btc because market always changing so need to adapt.
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Selling bitcoin was not a stupid decision ill think because it was your own decision to sell your bitcoin. But selling your bitcoin into a low price ill think that was the a bad decision it make. Must better to sell our bitcoins into a high price in the market cause we know profit are needed that's why we sell in high price.

Do you believe the price of Bitcoin will increase in the future or do you believe it will go down in price long term? Are there other potential investment prospects you believe will serve you better through factors such as less volatility and more predictability?
Answer at least those questions honestly for yourself and then determine if it is right for you to sell at the moment.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

further fall of bitcoin "frightens all market participants", since it is almost impossible to calculate its depth, and the recovery period can be long
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

In every decision you have made, never ever regret it for it helped you to think much wiser and clearer.
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

We don't know whether or not bitcoin will rise or fall in the long term, so selling is neither a stupid or clever decision. If we knew that the price will definitely go down, then selling would be a good decision.
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Maybe it is a bad decision to sell bitcoin at a low price lower than the capital without valid reason
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

It is not that bad, only that selling for those actual prices is not a good idea to be honest, there have been better times to sell all your budget if that is what you are looking for
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

In every decision you have made, never ever regret it for it helped you to think much wiser and clearer.
No it is not at all stupid to sell your Bitcoins.We should definitely trade our Bitcoins now and then according to the prices.When the prices are low one should buy Bitcoins and when the price rise then they should sell Bitcoins in order to earn a lot of money.Bitcoin is a money making machine and one should definitely take advantage of it.Bitcoin is very valubale and expensive.It is also the best option for investment purposes in today's date.But one needs to have some knowledge about it.
zatomsi

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

The people who are selling for quick profits like 10% or so are doing a big mistake. It should be treated as an asset for better returns.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

Not at all,make sure that you see all sides why they sell their bitcoin and their token,why not its necessary? or they need a cash ,but i encountered that many of people who are sell their bitcoin because they are panicking because they feel that their investment or money will be gone.

Firstly, why should we judge others? May be people have reasons for sell. Surely, there are a lot of those, who just panicked, but if you are not the person who panicked and sold what the point to discus it? I still hold and will try to do it as long as possible and I am absolutely not interested about others.
Sakura0990

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

How to keep money in the down market this new trend is important.
Your point of view is not right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: