Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1977 times)
BCEX (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:06:48 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 02:22:40 AM by BCEX

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:18:09 AM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.
BCEX (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

I cannot agree with you ,
we have to believe the fact that many countries admit the  legality
many channels are waiting for you to be developed.
OhBow0709

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:11:06 AM

Personally, I think BTC could be potentially our first universal currency in future once it's in a state where volatility is no longer an issue and its price is already in a more stable condition. Maybe bitcoin might end but I'm sure Cryptocurrencies will not.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

I can see bitcoin future is very bright. Bitcoin peoples don’t need to look back. Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the coins world. I can guess that bitcoin will be remaining same in high position in future.

I believe bitcoin have found the shelf where it belongs. No more no less.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
mrcrypto12

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

future of bitcoin is depend from holder and community. bitcoin changed mindset about high fees transaction, anonymous transaction, and bitcoin will keep up because as G20 say, only 1% user know and use bitcoin in this world, so this is still big chance for us
Oliver Johnson

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

Bitcoin and other altcoin will be accepted by more country but not soon. Chinese government do hell Grin Grin Grin Grin
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

China will sooner or later regrets it decision and uplift the ban of bitcoins if its found that bitcoins has a potential to make it more richer and powerful. The fact majority of countries didn't denounce bitcoins means, there is a hope in bitcoins be a world currency in the coming future.
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.
do you think it's difficult to get the bitcoin to work?
that's what you mean? what should we do and should not do now?
Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:41:41 AM

Future of Bitcoin is very bright there is no doubt. In 50 years Bitcoin will become way too popular and profitable. As we can see people's interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin transactions are increasing rapidly so we can say, Bitcoin will turn into human resources in the future.

No one knows what will be happened to Bitcoin in the future, it is hard to predict that it will die or exist for long time or forever. But I guess bitcoin will still run for many days , weeks, months or years and gave the opportunity to many people that change their life's.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

I would love nothing more than for bitcoin to succeed, but I believe it will die a slow and painful death and something else will come along to be its successor
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:48:36 AM

only an idiot has faith in bitcoin because some countries approved something in a conference or something!

you should only have faith in bitcoin after understanding what a decentralized currency means.

show the proof or stop spreading FUD. China never banned bitcoin.

this just proves yet again that you have no idea what bitcoin is! you know of bitcoin as something that you buy and it magically gives you profit.

--looking for signature--
Hannana01

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

Bitcoin will have mixed future. Bitcoins are very controversial and hot topic nowadays. Many organizations are considering to accept bitcoins in future(like banking sector, online retails etc) and simaltaneously there have been some setbacks to bitcoins like chineese government putting bans on bitcoins. So the future of bitcoins is little uncertain. If we see at current market, the bitcoins craze is upwards and people are going crazy to get a hold on bitcoins (including some bollywood stars), which in turn is raising its current value.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

i think no one knows the future of bitcoin , but in my own opinion the future of bitcoin will gonna be great , i predict that bitcoin will be more popular after many years.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

Are you construed with the china and japan countries man? Wo said that china made the bitcoin legal ? It was the Japan country who made it legal in their country and it was the first country to do so and on the other hand china is the country which made it illegal and it was first to do it so. I think you are confused badly here or may be you talking about in different way that I am not able to understand. Also, Japan was the country who held the Global Summit 20 meeting and not the china. Speaking about the positive results of which I believe that bitcoin might become legal in really legal way in the coming months and we might see some stake proofs soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

Numbers are growing, and Bitcoin is the most reliable currency that many investors are interested in. With the current market situation, currencies such as Bitcoin will increase at a more stable level, I I think that in the future Bitcoin still holds the first place in the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

The future of bitcoin is very good there is no doubt.Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the market and the highest market cap . In future btc will be accepted by more country . i think if the demand continuously increasing then btc price  never stop. but we all know bitcoin price prediction too difficult lots of factor behind that. I am still believe bitcoin hodl is wise decession .
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

The more Bitcoin is discussed in the meetings of the countries so the better, because it will be able to be a profitable solution for all parties, including the state can take advantage of exchanges, merchants who use Bitcoin as a means of payment, etc. while for Bitcoin users can be assured that Bitcoin can be received in many countries.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:21:56 AM

Future of Bitcoin is very bright there is no doubt. In 50 years Bitcoin will become way too popular and profitable. As we can see people's interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin transactions are increasing rapidly so we can say, Bitcoin will turn into human resources in the future.

No one knows what will be happened to Bitcoin in the future, it is hard to predict that it will die or exist for long time or forever. But I guess bitcoin will still run for many days , weeks, months or years and gave the opportunity to many people that change their life's.
Indeed, future is unpredictable but humans make plans by using the information they collect from past. It is always a possibility that the things would turn out to be exact at 180 degrees but most of the times that is not the case. Our future planning saves our future. If everything goes normal and the world does not come to an end, then logically speaking, bitcoin has the brightest future as the whole digital market has a lot of room to grow. Bitcoin is the key to a rich and lavish life.
banchaips

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

The future of Bitcoin is really hard to predict. But the existence of Bitcoin in the Cryptocurrency market for a long time is certain. Bitcoin is a digital currency formed on the Blockchain platform, featuring more distinctive features than cash. The Cryptocurrency market is a trend of the future. And Bitcoin will play an important role in that trend. The use and study of Bitcoin is a prelude to a new form of trading in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: