Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1974 times)
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

the future of the bitcoin it would be nice if there people who buy the bitcoin and dont fall down bitcoin and use bitcoin for evil , like keep the result of corruption.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

G20 cant be our measurements about future of bitcoin, we all know about the country that agrees with bitcoin and doesn't makes bitcoin illegal in their country, but you need to know about the country that still has a neutral status, which is they can change it into restrict about bitcoin, so we can't makes the G20 as our measurements

Ibrahim1337

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

Future of bitcoin is
"The future coin is Bitcoin"
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:24:52 AM

G20 makes us feel calm and also gives more believe to bitcoin, I do not care about the Chinese country that makes bitcoin die, and I also do not care to all countries that resist bitcoin.

bitcoin does not need a place and country, but bitcoin need users who are ready to maintain and save the stability of bitcoin values. so bitcoin will live and survive without them.

rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.

The bitcoin is going to increase significantly in the future because now there are many crypto currencies and they will be able to come to the future so that's my future prediction that the guy is really in the bottom of your dream of bitcoin so do not worry about just running bitcoin .
pimkobai

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.

The bitcoin is going to increase significantly in the future because now there are many crypto currencies and they will be able to come to the future so that's my future prediction that the guy is really in the bottom of your dream of bitcoin so do not worry about just running bitcoin .

Well, in my opinion even without the support and acceptance of China, Bitcoin will continue to rise and grow to it's higher heights it will reach. Because of it's rapid growth,many people around the globe were supporting bitcoin and doing investments with this cryptocurrency since they believe in it's potential that it could generate good profit towards the future of their investments.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

the future of bitcoin for the most part depends on all the contributors.I think that if bitcoin continues to grow, it is thanks to investors
S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

the future of bitcoin depends on us.I think that we will soon see a really decent result of our investments in the future of cryptocurrencies

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

the future of bitcoin for the future will be better known now that many people who like to invest bitcoin for the future bitcoin will be more advanced again.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

It's really hard to comment on this.
I entered this market a year ago. The price of bitcoin was constantly rising and I made good money. But the prices have been very low for the past 4 5 months. Naturally, people have experienced great panic and have lost confidence. I do not know if the prices will rise like the old.
Bitcoin is a big step for the future. I believe that our lives will get more.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

The future is miserable and there is no need to trade false news. The order that happened has happened before and the price will fall again
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

Bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency coin. Bitcoin currency is legal in many countries. Bitcoin investment is increasing day by day When all the people in the world will trade Bitcoin.There will be a lot of demand for Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin's future is very bright.
Great0666

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

Bitcoin is the father of all the coins. First of all, I like bitcoin very much. Bitcoin's value is steadily decreasing - increasing. I bought $ 3k per bitcoin in 2017. I hope bitcoin price will cross $ 30k in the end of the year 2018.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

Bitcoins are very controversial and hot topic nowadays. Many organizations are considering to accept bitcoins in future(like banking sector, online retails etc) and simaltaneously there have been some setbacks to bitcoins like chineese government putting bans on bitcoins. So the future of bitcoins is little uncertain.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

I think that the future of Bitcoin is very good, today the development of digital currencies and especially Bitcoin is on the positive track.
With the support of various parties then Bitcoin could have become a centralized currency and used by many countries in the world.
It could be Bitcoin will accompany USD as the largest currency today.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

Bitcoin is growing globally so the future of bitccoin is bright. Many countries have given their acceptance to bitcoin. Bitcoin have gone through tough time and negativity but despite of all this it is coming back to line for it's record breaking growth. So i think the future of bitcoin is bright and future of negativity for btc is towards the end.
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

Bitcoin is growing globally so the future of bitccoin is bright. Many countries have given their acceptance to bitcoin. Bitcoin have gone through tough time and negativity but despite of all this it is coming back to line for it's record breaking growth. So i think the future of bitcoin is bright and future of negativity for btc is towards the end.

Indeed, I agree with your point. The Bitcoin's future is surely gonna be good. But it depends on what Bitcoin shows to the users. Bitcoin's future depends on people on how many are still updated and in favor on BTC. Though Bitcoin shows good performance these days, it should always maintain and improve itself because many cryptocurrecies are rising as well as what BTC does. To enable the Bitcoin to maintain its position, we must always support and help it. Many people sees the worth and use of Bitcoin so nothing to surprise about if it is on the top.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

future of bitcoin is depend from holder and community. bitcoin changed mindset about high fees transaction, anonymous transaction, and bitcoin will keep up because as G20 say, only 1% user know and use bitcoin in this world, so this is still big chance for us
It's true that the bitcoin's future depends on bitcoin users so we have to understand the bitcoin condition and we have to take better care of it and the bitcoin price is higher so we can get great results so we still have a great chance to develop bitcoin and chances of saving lots of coins.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

When it comes to BTC futures, I am absolutely convinced that they will take over the world for the payment of goods and services. In the future, the sale may be in BTC, which is expected to increase sharply by the end of 2018.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

bitcoin is not dependent on the country of china, and 1 country that refuses bitcoin will not make bitcoin die, even if all countries refuse bitcoin, i think bitcoin always persist, because bitcoin still have good trust from society. and bitcoin user every day increase high.

I see that bitcoin in the future will become stronger and will also be more mature when facing FUD.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: