Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1972 times)
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

My prediction for bitcoin for the future will be the main payment place in some places and countries that block bitcoin might think that bitcoin could be profitable for the country. So bitcoin will survive in the future become a major transaction tool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin will die many countries is a bitcoin world a country prohibits bitcoin and many bitcoin home states. i'm sure bitcoin is a future investment and bitcoin will be a future investment .bitcoin is not influenced a country forbids us to make this investment where we want
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

To me am very optimistic that bitcoin will survive for as long as the internet keep existing because the internet is what connect us together in the crypto community, and again the G20 acceptance and legalization of bitcoin will be a milestone in the crypto movement. Even if China should ban bitcoin it will have only little negative effect on the growth of bitcoin but can never be it end.
Wilfred Wright

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

Bitcoin cannot die,do you not know that? And, bitcoin is not legal in any country. It is illegal in a couple of countries though. No one can predict the future of bitcoin because no one can predict people's actions. So don't worry about the future and worry about the present.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.
do you think it's difficult to get the bitcoin to work?
that's what you mean? what should we do and should not do now?

Bitcoin future depends on me and you, how we view it and not what selfish authorities takes it. bitcoin for the future will be the main payment place in some places and countries that block bitcoin might think that bitcoin could be profitable for the country

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

I think there should be more consideration because there are some countries that still prohibit the use of bitcoin technology should be like bitcoin can be used in all countries that have highly developed economic development.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

all possibilities can happen but in my opinion, bitcoin will remain there anytime. bitcoin will be the first digital transaction tool that applies to all countries in the future and all countries will sell. because bitcoin is the result of a perfect blockchain technology.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

if in my opinion, bitcoin is likely to have a better future, and more countries will legalize cryptocurrency. But that's just my personal opinion, hopefully crypto currency continues to progress worldwide.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

My opinion the future of btc maybe loses its popularity and become unuseful or maybe become more popular and number one cryptocurrency in the world and may become adopt in other countries even china.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

if in my opinion, bitcoin is likely to have a better future, and more countries will legalize cryptocurrency. But that's just my personal opinion, hopefully crypto currency continues to progress worldwide.
Yes bitcoin is now at progress and it will be more high with time, more and more people are now involving bitcoin investment for high profit and safe investment, I do agree with you that bitcoin as gain very high popularity this year as price was a bit low so people have bought a lot of bitcoin, it gives profit for now and saving for our future so to me bitcoin is best investment for now.
Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

If in my opinion, bitcoin is likely to have a better future, and more countries.It is illegal in a couple of countries though.I think if there are any who believe in bitcoin, bitcoin will survive.There will be no death of bitcoin, it is more powerful.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

i think bitcoin in 2018 will be more developed and more triumphant than ever, maybe perhaps with more and more users using bitcoin there will be a much greater price increase than before  Cheesy
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

Bitcoin might be the future of coin. we dont know if there is something behind on bitcoin, its price has no fixed value because of the buy/sell demand on the market, all we know that bitcoin is a profitable currency and many uses in the crypto community, and some countries recognize bitcoin as a method of payment and  as a valid currency thats gives bitcoin a solid foundation and maybe someday be recognize a legal currency next to fiat money.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

I think, in the future bitcoin will continue to exist and will grow even though many countries forbid and consider bitcoin is illegal but bitcoin will continue to have many enthusiasts and still be famous

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

The future of bitcoin is very good there is no doubt.Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the market and the highest market cap . In future btc will be accepted by more country . i think if the demand continuously increasing then btc price  never stop. but we all know bitcoin price prediction too difficult lots of factor behind that. I am still believe bitcoin hodl is wise decession .
Thoughts like you are worthy of everyone that bitcoin is getting popular thanks to our efforts to develop bitcoin to various corners of the country and even in many countries bitcoin is getting accepted so I'm sure the future is very good so to save a lot of coins it's great to see very high bitcoin values .
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

With future Bitcoin trading, the value of the contract will be based on the Bitcoin price and the speculator can "bet" based on their belief in how Bitcoin will go down. when the contract expires. In addition, it allows investors to guess the Bitcoin value, but does not really have to own the electronic currency.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

bitcoin does not need a place and country, but bitcoin need users who are ready to maintain and save the stability of bitcoin values. so bitcoin will not live and survive without them.

Yes nothing will be happen with the ban of bitcoin in a country so I think bitcoin will not be a die in recent years it also had a good value in our future days .

every time a searching person is certain that will make him live, so is bitcoin, as long as there are still many who seek and need then nobody can hold it or forbid.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

Despite the various factors affecting bitcoin and the regulatory challenge by the Government, the digital currency is still in existence and its usage and acceptance is increasing by the day. It is in this i say that bitcoin indeed do have a future and it has actually come too far to want to fail or die.  For me,the future of the currency, is a promising one.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

bitcoin does not need a place and country, but bitcoin need users who are ready to maintain and save the stability of bitcoin values. so bitcoin will not live and survive without them.
Yes nothing will be happen with the ban of bitcoin in a country so I think bitcoin will not be a die in recent years it also had a good value in our future days .
That is the truth, bitcoin doesn`t need a place or a country, bitcoin doesn`t need banks or institutions. As long as there are users and supporters bitcoin will live. Who doesn`t see that community is growing is a blind person. 5 years ago bitcoin wasn`t so popular, now countries are adopting it cause they recognize what is better system, today 15 countries, tomorrow 35.. and like that until bitcoin conquer entire world.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
Indeed, many have predicted bitcoin and China has been biting for bitcoin, but much news about China will invest heavily in digital currency, though most likely not bitcoin. The Chinese government will want to have a competitive digital currency with bitcoin. Condition of the digital currency should be able to control them. Because China does not want if currency like bitcoin can not be controlled so they are looking for crypto currency that they can control.

But my predictions in the future bitcoin will surely be useful for the needy and will be a good place as well as to invest or become a place of general payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: