Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1985 times)
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Bitcoin is always good. Bitcoin is the Frist Criptocurrency of online market place. Bitcoin have many advantages. it's transaction is secure and fast.  you can Esaily use it all worldwide. Many online website and online shop Accepting Bitcoin. Day by day it's users increasing. it's Price is so high. So you can invest in. it is the best platform for your investment. I think, in future every country will accepting Bitcoin and made a good future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
The people that believes in hearsay has no love in themselves,

China is one big country,one of the highest spender and holder or bitcoin,but this country has no capability to kill bitcoin,so stop this foolishness and do your works.
Bitcoin will conquer every nation that will put barricades from using this,in the near future every country will ask for their piece of cake.
RBICoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Blochkchain every day more and more enters our life and in all spheres.
And given the fact that more than half of the countries recognized and develop laws for regulation, I think that everything will be fine, for the digital currency the future, no matter how reluctantly China.   Smiley
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

The rapid increase in the popularity of this cryptocurrency among users forced the governments of various States to formulate their attitude to Bitcoin and create legal acts regulating the use of this payment system.
Currently, a number of countries have issued recognition of bitcon as a means of payment and adopted the necessary legislation to regulate the circulation of this currency. Currently, the use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment is allowed in the following countries: Japan.
South Korea, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Canada and others.
Not all States have a positive attitude to the fact that their citizens make transactions with this cryptocurrency. Many governments believe that Bitcoin transactions are a means of tax avoidance, as well as a tool for money laundering, so they have adopted legislation prohibiting transactions with this cryptocurrency. My assumption is that the trend will change for the better, and many countries will use bitcoin as a means of payment.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Hi everybody. I think bitcoin have great future. And in this year in December bitcoin will be 100.000$! And I believe in August bitcoin will be 30.000$. Yes China big country and can make some problem, but have another country were are people believed in bitcoin.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

bitcoin will not die even if China forbids it because there are still many countries that receive bitcoin. bitcoin will be widespread over time as bitcoin provides benefits to the person using it. in the future bitcoin will be the king of all currencies in the world, bitcoin will become a global currency in the future and everyone will use it as a means of payment.

Ar Rahman

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

I think bitcoin is very good for holders as well as for the bitcoin community itself, because seeing from the world's indirect economic development bitcoin can also help some transactions for those who already use bitcoin and also for me bitcoin I can make as additional work.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

Well, you can rely on bitcoin, and I'm pretty sure that bitcoin has a potentially good future, because it is growing again and this is quite noticeable, and you can even think about investing in this coin.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

i think no one knows the future of bitcoin , but in my own opinion the future of bitcoin will gonna be great , i predict that bitcoin will be more popular after many years.
No one can predict the future of bitcoin, in my opinion bitcoin it become more popular and successful  in the whole world in so many years cause bitcoin they have lots of followers and support to bitcoin.
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

I think those who work with Bitcoin, they will surely succeed one day. Because Bitcoin is a currency that can change people quickly. So, to fulfill the needs of Bitcoin, we have to employ some money. We will have to arrange for a lot of money to buy coin so that we can earn some extra money later.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

bitcoin can't died just because there are countries that banned bitcoin, with an increase in price every year it's mean bitcoin still have a better future and it will continue because still many countries and people are support bitcoin. I pretty sure bitcoin will survive for a long time because crypto currencyworld are continue to develop.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

The Russians also want to fight bitcoins

Also, the Russian central bank initially announced the fight against bitcoins, recognized by the authorities as illegal and accused of allowing money laundering. The changing market position of the authorities was influenced by the growing market of virtual currencies. On Friday, Russian Finance Minister Anton Sihananov announced his intention to regulate the trade in cryptocurrencies with the participation of Russian citizens and enterprises.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

My prediction for bitcoin for the future will be the main payment place in some places and countries that block bitcoin might think that bitcoin could be profitable for the country. So bitcoin will survive in the future become a major transaction tool.
I think as much as I hope that bitcoin can be used in all countries and bitcoin can be acknowledged by the world because I think bitcoin is very profitable so if bitcoin survives in the future as a medium of exchange or transaction tool with each other it is easier to obtain .
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin has a very bright and prosperous future ahead and it will extend more among the countries and people. This is because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people throughout the world and has also gained a lot of users who are ready to invest in bitcoin. All this is a sign of improvement and it is evident from the increasing price of bitcoin daily.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

Indeed, many have predicted bitcoin and China has been biting for bitcoin, but much news about China will invest heavily in digital currency, though most likely not bitcoin. The Chinese government will want to have a competitive digital currency with bitcoin. Condition of the digital currency should be able to control them. Because China does not want if currency like bitcoin can not be controlled so they are looking for crypto currency that they can control.

But my predictions in the future bitcoin will surely be useful for the needy and will be a good place as well as to invest or become a place of general payment.
Bitcoin could die anytime soon I might say, but I don't see it dying because of countries banning its use. Because VPN is available everywhere in the world. Moreover, bitcoin's flexibility rate is as high as its volatility rate, so bitcoin dying because of a price decline is not possible as well because as of now bitcoin would just recover from any price decline it has received.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

the future of bitcoin in my opinion is that bitcoin will last forever and more people will invest in bitcoin.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

If I predict bitcoin will experience rapid growth in the next few years because to the existence of a country that is beginning to take advantage of this digital currency as a payment process,it is likely to continue to soar and will continue to be the most popular coin.

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

If I predict bitcoin will experience rapid growth in the next few years because to the existence of a country that is beginning to take advantage of this digital currency as a payment process,it is likely to continue to soar and will continue to be the most popular coin.

From a perspective of freedom, people of any given country would be in the right decision to adopt usage of cryptocurrency. This will likely occur in a slow process over time. Most people still don't have a clue how to buy or use cryptocurrency so this market is still in infancy.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

It's really hard to predict what will be the future of bitcoin because we don't know what's gonna happen  in the future. But I think, bitcoin will last longer, but still it depends to the community, as long as there are people who still supporting and believing in bitcoin, it will still remain.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

the future of bitcoin in my opinion is that bitcoin will last forever and more people will invest in bitcoin.
a good prediction and I agree with your thoughts because I really hope the future of bitcoin is very bright and more and more people who invest and play the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: