Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1974 times)
MASDAS87

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

I think bitcoin have a nice future barbecue bitcoin is a decentralized first digital currency . Bitcoin nowadays are most popular and most demand-able all over the world. in the future bitcoin will be most so much popular and much more valuable.
imran008

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

I believe that the future of bitcoin will be better than in previous years, because bitcoin is also very popular in different parts of the world, so the bitcoin of the future will be better than ever.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

Bitcoin and Altcoin will be accepted by the all country.Bitcoin"s future good future.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

The number of bitcoin users continues to rise so it's a great thing for us to make bitcoin as a future investment, I'm sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will be brilliant because of the many positive sides of bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

I think the futuer of btc will be bright. it is believed that bitcoin will develop into a global payment tool and its value will  be enhanced. there are many reason behind it. first of all the demand of btc growing high day by day .the bitcoin's futuer will grow rapidly and will become more and more known to people all over the world.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
For me we can  make predictions but no body can actually tell how will it actually move further for more developments or if its gana die and if it will nobody know when. In the maintime it is best that we continue to strive and enjoy what this platform and offers us.
wayne nani

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

On the contrary to the people that tries to blemish Bitcoin and tries to ban its usage, i think that this kind of actions will not effect Bitcoin too much. As long as Bitcoin has Blockchain technology, its future will always be bright.
Rakabel619

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

Hello. I think it is not real the G20's confidence in the bitcoin, because no one can really control it, being an intentional currency. Bitcoin has no fixed value and therefore it is very risky to become a currency used by governments in their own countries to pay wages to the population

creative-raju33

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:45:12 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency in the crypto marketplace with a highly future thought growing up day by day. In the near future bitcoin is a golden opportunity for the crypto worker because its price is growing up as a huge range which is unbeliveable to anyone. By bitcoin one can get a huge amount of money for many purpose. Bitcoin earning is the earning of crypto currency which is so much important to all of us. In upcoming future the bitcoin user will be rise in day by day. Bitcoin using method and transaction method will be so much easy to get the desire money from it. Everywhere it will be avaiable to use it and spend it.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

Future of Bitcoin is very bright there is no doubt. In 50 years Bitcoin will become way too popular and profitable. As we can see people's interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin transactions are increasing rapidly so we can say, Bitcoin will turn into human resources in the future.

No one knows what will be happened to Bitcoin in the future, it is hard to predict that it will die or exist for long time or forever. But I guess bitcoin will still run for many days , weeks, months or years and gave the opportunity to many people that change their life's.
I certainly agree with that opinion, we do no know what will be happened to the bitcoin in the future and it is unpredictable. Yet, I believe it would have great future and it will last for many years. I guess that bitcoin will become our future currency that will accept both online and offline and it will consider as fiat.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

Butcoin still had future, just guess last 3 years ago how was btc price and now btc price is 8300$ so now think after 5 year how would be the btc price? so i think still had future in btc.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

The bitcoin price will be increase day by day. The bitcoin market depend on market value. Now bitcoin price is low after few days or few month bitcoin price is 2X profit in this bitcoin market. Now bitcoin price depend on market value. I am sure bitcoin support on every country. The Govt want to the support on every county i am sure then bitcoin value is high rank on market. If now you can buy bitcoin i am sure you can get more profit for future.   

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

I believe in the prospects of bitcoin and their successful implementation, so I do not think about the death of the crypto currency, and I think about how much time the world will need to fully adopt this technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

This is the growth of prices, the increasing introduction of bitcoin in all areas of our lives, as well as an increase in the number of investors. I believe in bitcoin and that it will be accepted by the people and the government to the fullest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

I see no reason to doubt that bitcoin will die soon. On the contrary, it will gain momentum and develop more and more intensively every day, and very soon we will be able to freely pay with cryptocurrency in the store.

Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

I hope that the future of bitcoin will be successful. In fact, bitcoin is very important as a fact of its existence, because it can change the world for the better!

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
Bitcoin has already recovered from its losses back when tge issye about China illegalizing bitcoin began to break out. Future of bitcoin is beginning to take shape as the year progresses, and we can see it inclines to the better side thanks to the ongoing support abd trust we give bitcoin and the blockchain technology as well. So far, so good. I hope thid continues.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

Nevermind this China that totally banned bitcoin, there are many countries support bitcoin like Japan and South Korea. They totally legalize bitcoin, and there's a lot of of country use bitcoin. It's hard to predict the future of bitcoin, but as long as there are people using bitcoin, there will be a bitcoin.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

The general consensus was that Bitcoin would take the world by storm, but we have yet to see the storm, which was also seen to uproot commercial banking as we know it today, a material decline in sticky bank depositors a negative for bank top line revenue
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

Bitcoin becoming mainstream some people got bored and uninterested in the long run from it's high volatility, Bitcoin death is close to unlikely to happen. but the possibility of Bitcoin losing more of it's current value is high as adaptation is not happening or rather slow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: