Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1981 times)
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
Its a regular thing to the people to predict by using the past information and collecting the possible happen on the bitcoin. If you remember this always say to young, it is free to dream. If it is free to dream it also free to predict. It still thinks a possible one more than to negative one. We have future on the bitcoin, But our future on the bitcoin you are the one will create it you can rely on the bitcoin.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I personally do not think bitcoin will soon disappear, bitcoin can still survive and will grow larger and will be adopted by people around the world. One thing I believe, bitcoin in the future will be more popular.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
mdyeatul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

Nobody can speak clearly in the future. But I believe that Bitaken will be more bright in future. It will not end soon and will continue for ages. It has just declared China Bitcoin illegal, but what is it? Many countries have agreed to Bitcoin. And this way, Bitcoin will be able to accept it all.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

No one knows future of btc for sure. I think most countries companies that trade Bitcoins onto the local currency would be regulated
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

No one knows future of btc for sure. I think most countries companies that trade Bitcoins onto the local currency would be regulated

For me the future of bitcoin is to become popular in the whole world and theres a big chance bitcoin will use in every country and bitcoin will use in every persons to buy in daily needs.we know bitcoin price will goes up because of many people investing on bitcoin so that i think the price now will reach in the future.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

I do not believe bitcoin will die, and I think the future of bitcoin is very bright and and more popular. Bitcoin will last for a very long time and we can still benefit from bitcoin.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Bitcoin is growing, I think bitcoin will become a common currency around the world. bitcoin will be well known. Many people will invest in bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will increase.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

Bitcoin will be the future of financial markets as Satoshi's vision was to consider bitcoin as a digital currency but now as there is more demand for bitcoins in the crypto market and every day new users are entering the bitcoin market the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing and it has been proved that bitcoins is something of store value and many consider this bitcoins as a good investment asset as when users invest on bitcoins when the prices hit the highest point they will be able to earn good profits from the bitcoin network.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

the future of bitcoin I see bitcoin could potentially be very expensive and bitcoin could be one of the payment methods that can be used to buy something on the internet and some other stuff. the longer the total bitcoin becomes depleted and becomes so limited that bitcoin becomes so expensive.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

In my opinion. Bitcoin will continue even if China will not accept it. there are many Investors of Bitcoin. Bitcoin Economy is growing every Year. and a lot of People is now aware of the benefits of Bitcoin. So I believe that Bitcoin will take its place in the future and it will be more popular than before.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

It is not possible to predict the future, but it can be assumed. And we all know that there has been no disruption since Bitcoin has started since it is extremely safe. Yes, it may be unstable and it is normal to me. And I think its future is very bright.  Smiley
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

I hope that bitcoin is waiting for a great future, but anything can happen. The problem is that most people do not believe in crypto currency and see only the way of quick earnings, it can ruin the crypto currency!
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

Bitcoin is growing, I think bitcoin will become a common currency around the world. bitcoin will be well known. Many people will invest in bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will increase.
I am confident to say that all people in this world can adopt how to used bitcoin in the future and i believe that in the future a lot of holders of bitcoin will became very rich bevause the future value of bitcoin can be $100k or more than that.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

Nobody can know for sure, but currently creating bitcoin is growing and its value is highest today, I believe bitcoin is the most popular currency in the future because of the increasing demand for bitcoin and bitcoin It really is useful for everyone's life.
Si nenglon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

as you are talking about is not wrong, just most likely now bitcoin remains in negative issues and very bad from the point of view of the public in other countries nyan. great examples like you said china itself Government of a country that does not legalize bitcoin for community as precisely as. but I am very sure if bitcoin creates a ...
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

Well it is surely interesting
"In five years, if you try to use fiat currency, they will laugh at you. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be so relevant... there will be no reason to have the fiat currencies."
Said by forbes. That is the future they said

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:01:32 AM

Bitcoin will continue to have many fans and still be famous. And I think, in the future bitcoin will continue to exist and will grow. Bitcoin nowadays are most popular and most demand-able all over the world. in the future bitcoin will be most so much popular and much more valuable.
Your thinking is very precise and I agree with your thoughts.
Bitcoin is very popular thanks to many people who like and uphold the good name of bitcoin in the market as well as in the world even the future of bitcoin is very good so we do not have to worry anymore with bitcoin because bitcoin always helps our needs, let alone bitcoin useful and beneficial for us.
Bitcoin is much more valuable than other coins and bitcoin is much more expensive than other coins.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

The future of the Bitcoin will be great and the value of it will be high. Bitcoin would be better than ever especially with many people having their own visions that can raise bitcoin up. In the near future bitcoin will become more popular and many people will recognized it.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

the future of Bitcoin will be more promising because from year to year users of this digital currency will be more and more. I am sure the price of Bitcoin in the future will be higher and more people are investing in Bitcoin, of course Bitcoin's future will always be bright.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:21:07 AM

The main international currency bitcoin not to become so far it will be so strongly volatile. And here is how the way of investments will only prosper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: