Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1974 times)
nayeel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

i think that, day by day bitcoin earn more from more popularity.because some days ago people don't know about bitcoin.so hoped that  i predict that bitcoin will be more popular after many years.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

Bitcoin in the future will be more developed for the better in my opinion, because now many countries that have been using this Bitcoin as a means for any payment transactions it, It takes a long process process to change the currency fiat to the currency digital, but in that life we need a real change, let alone technology in this era of time is very fast developing, so in my opinion, from Bitcoin this is a clear evidence of a modern-day change, and Bitcoin will never die because the Chinese state that does not recognize a development of the times and emerging technologies is more advanced.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

I think, investing in bitcoin will continue to be profitable because bitcoin will get more popular and have more investors so bitcoin has a good future and will still provide profit

Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

We all know is bitcoin has a bright future. and investing in bitcoin will give us a lots of profit because bitcoin always give us a opportunity to earn more money.
Day by day bitcoin be come very popular because there so many investor always support bitcoin, thats why bitcoin future very good.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

Bitcoin is now very well developed and has many users, and I also get the news if this Bitcoin has become a means of payment transaction payments from several companies for all its employees. So Bitcoin will never die just because the Chinese state does not approve of this Bitcoin existence.
From Bitcoin this is a proof of the development of the times that developed for the better, and also can memandirikan all the people in this world in dalah economy respectively.
Happy Fun

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

My predict ? Hmm, i dont know that issue. But, i think bitcoin is not die. Because bitcoin is a good invest or seller for bussiness in the future  Smiley
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

Bitcoin now is into its downtrend stage.  From the past years of Bitcoin experienced, 94% of its value lost in just some months due to scandals and FUD that scattered everywhere from time to time.  This made a very great effects to be market.  The volatility and swing are not just exclusively to bitcoin but it is inherit to the market and has always been connected to the situations.  Let us all accept the fact that Bitcoin needs years to reduce its volatility, more time to be mature and this will happen in the near future.  What happened in the past and what is happening right now, will also happen in the future.  The history will repeat itself and it has given a lesson.  It happened many times, once it retraces, then it recovers the upward trend.  Bitcoin future will depend on how we accept, patronized, believe, trust and appreciate its value.  So don't let FUD change the facts about how Bitcoin behaved over time.
DonPeter

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

In China they not using English.They are using manderin.but other countries accept english as global language.so it is nt a matter of one country.the world is globally connected and G20 act as decision makers in world.so i think with the G20 decision BITCOIN will be legal in 98% countries in the world future.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

I think, investing in bitcoin will continue to be profitable because bitcoin will get more popular and have more investors so bitcoin has a good future and will still provide profit
I agree with you. The future of Bitcoin will be definitely bright. It will have a long ride and it will be successful enough to stay longer in cryptocurrency world.

anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.
You have the point on it, bitcoin would never lost or down as we see for its status bitcoin would still have progress and more.  And if we based on the basic year of when it would start it has the ability that other people would have courage to do so because it is a long years standing ing crypto currency and lead by all alts smaller value than it self.
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

My future predictions of bitcoin will remain alive and increasingly popular. it all depends on the investor whether they want bitcoin to continue to grow or die. we can only give positive news about bitcoin to advance.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
Yes. I do believe that bitcoin has a very bright and successful future coming up and it will experience a very progressive increase in its value in the upcoming years in the future. This is because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of of popularity among the people throughout the world and it has also gained a lot of potential users who are ready to invest in bitcoin. All this is evident from the increasing price of the bitcoin. So it did safe to say that bitcoin future is safe and bright.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

If someone says Bitcoin will die, I think there is no basis for this. As long as Bitcoin is spread all over the world And how does anyone say Bitcoin will die? If two countries make Bitcoin illegal, that does not mean that Bitcoin is dead. Because most countries around the world are now Bitcoin is runing. So I believe Bitcoin's future is very bright.
jhuliacrysty

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

yes china does prohibit bitcoin but the result of G20 is more that supports bitcoin and i am sure in much europe part that support bitcoin and of course china has no effect on future bitcoin, china is just a copycat state and destroyer and with many bitcoin support states i think it is not will affect the slightest.
Instead I think china has some purpose and wants to develop my own coin to fight bitcoin.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

talking about the future is really fun if bitcoin can penetrate a good price therefore I am sure that bitcoin will have a bright future and can be enjoyed by all circles and bitcoin will be a digital money that can be used and owned by anyone other than I wish bitcoin can be a source of family income.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

I believe that the future of bitcoin will continue to increase as the number of users continues to increase, and that could bring the popularity of bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is a great prospect for future profits.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
cobaahyuk

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

in my opinion the future of bitcoin will replace the position of banknotes as a medium of exchange.bitcoin can fix the problems that exist in paper currency
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

Bitcoin will not die, anything on the internet stays for a illogical amount of time. As long as people are using it and still finds convenience in it, Bitcoin would continue to prosper. And banning is still pretty far-fetched, most of the government, the only grave thing that they can do at the moment is to regulate the use of Bitcoin which is somewhat pretty helpful even for us. The government is only trying to avoid the illegal use of Bitcoin which is good because it can make Bitcoin look good again and it would wash the baddies out of Bitcoin and crypto.
@S10

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

yes I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future
komisan

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

The future of bitcoin solely rest on what governments will do:
It’s not clear how governments will ultimately respond to this tax-free commerce, but we can be certain that they’ll eventually act. Wherever there are goods and services changing hands and money is being made, government is eager to get a piece of the action.

If bitcoin continue to grow and position themselves as systems that are beyond the influence of banks and the reach of government regulation, we can be sure that governments will enact national laws and take their share of the proceeds.

Many people believe that Bitcoin is going to replace the money we currently use, but we doubt it.

That’s because big government will never allow it. Governments want the tax revenues, and they want control.

Once governments begin to demand access to Bitcoin transaction records, especially those carried out with mainstream businesses, it is likely that regulations will follow. Once that happens, the black box will be opened and Bitcoin’s appeal as an underground tax avoidance scheme will be lost.

Bitcoin’s fate is therefore highly unpredictable and dependent on what governments will do in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: