Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 09:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 2001 times)
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

I think bitcoin has a brighter future. Now bitcoin's price is low. I hope it will return to the previous position and future banks will use Bitcoin for transactions. It will bring changes between the world economy and the finance system.
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

The future of the bitcoin depends on us users and believers of it, as long as we continue to use and support it bitcoin will be unstoppable. Other countries have banned it but many countries are learning how to deal with it and companies starting how to handle bitcoin for them to deal with bitcoin. As far as I see Bitcoin will be the currency of this century.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
I think bitcoin has a great future, but now the price is falling, but do not forget about the future, I think it will rise more than once, so we are waiting for changes for the better.
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:30:31 AM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

There are many crypto currencies in future.bitcoin technology is always here to stay
That is the future of bitcoin.the longterm and the first -mover advantages is a decisive aspect of bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:53:57 AM

future of bitcoin is depend from holder and community. bitcoin changed mindset about high fees transaction, anonymous transaction, and bitcoin will keep up because as G20 say, only 1% user know and use bitcoin in this world, so this is still big chance for us

I agree to this, the future of bitcoin is in our hands. We have to make way for people to understand what really bitcoin is. In that way, many of them will invest and surely bitcoin will be a future currency.
semediu

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

Bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will replace paper money as a means of transaction. and the future of bitcoin will be great, I predict that bitcoin will be more popular after many years.
milea-

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:55:34 AM

i think the use of bitcoin will increase on the future, because everyday so many people interest about bitcoin, they're also learning about this currency and will be more and more user too. that's all my ideas about the future of the Bitcoin  Cheesy
contrau

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

I do not believe bitcoin will grow, it will yield to other coin
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

Bitcoin will not die, anything on the internet stays for a illogical amount of time. As long as people are using it and still finds convenience in it, Bitcoin would continue to prosper. And banning is still pretty far-fetched, most of the government, the only grave thing that they can do at the moment is to regulate the use of Bitcoin which is somewhat pretty helpful even for us. The government is only trying to avoid the illegal use of Bitcoin which is good because it can make Bitcoin look good again and it would wash the baddies out of Bitcoin and crypto.

I think bitcoin in the future will be more popular entire world.And getting more people are in high profile will invest.
Cash BTC

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

According to my predictions the bitcoin in the future will be brighter and the price will be higher in coin coin than the others. Thanks
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

Its hard to give opinion for crypto currency especially for bitcoins. No one know about the future of bitcoins a year ago most of predict said bitcoin will die and it won't be recover but bitcoin survive and its has more value than before. If we start thinking about bitcoin future we will never rise we have to believe and in order to reach success you have to take risk. Every business take risk, you have to taste it.
lelylely

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

The future of bitcoin will be bright, bitcoin becomes a more promising coin that can be used as an investment as well as a virtual currency that is in use for online transactions.

hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

Bitcoin will be more valuable in the future. The price is very low compared to last year but the price will increase in the following years.
The most valuable token of the crypto money exchange is the bitcoin.
The crypto stock market is so much appreciated by the bitcoin.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

if my prediction of future bitcoin will add bright once and get popular too. because people in this world already a lot who already know bitcoin and its enthusiasts are also getting more and more day, so the future bitcoin will also be better and better also

ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

Yes I'm hopeful that Bitcoin will be successful. I think Bitcoin will grow further in the future. Its price will double in the next 10 years. I think that the popularity of Bitcoin will increase in the next 10 years. So I'm optimistic about investing in bitcoin.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

if my prediction of future bitcoin will add bright once and get popular too. because people in this world already a lot who already know bitcoin and its enthusiasts are also getting more and more day, so the future bitcoin will also be better and better also
Hopefully your predictions are achieved so you feel what you have predicted because I hope that bitcoin is better than ever and bitcoin is getting more popular in the future so I would be happy to benefit from bitcoin again because only bitcoin can make people simple and also to change his lifestyle even the advantage is very clear if the future look bitcoin brighter.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

Now there are many states of government that highlighting bitcoin the whole blockchain technologies, not just banks and finance ministries.

naldal kaka25

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin will have a great place in the future. It has a lot of money many people love it and believe it. And I want to improve with the help of Bitcoin in the future.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

i think if al country agree with bitcoin in their country it will more good for us as investor and bitcoin holder, maybe we can use bitcoin for payment in online store or offline stores soon. and we hope that will happen for our good

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

Yes, I fully agree with you but also want to offer an opinion. I think that soon all the same, he will rise and will again be on the first lines of the rating. Of course there are doubts but we will be optimistic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: