Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1974 times)
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:07:11 PM

Do not wait to say that Bitcoin's future is very bright. It is not possible in my opinion that Bitcoin will die. On the day when Bitcoin's popularity is increasing all over the world, how do you say Bitcoin will die? Considering the current market, Bitcoin will remain in the world in the future.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:31:35 PM

The future of bitcoin is probably bright and good because of people who supports and doing everything to make bitcoin the  greatest currency in the wolrd and i believe it gonna happen.

FeriLengyel01

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

Do not wait to say that Bitcoin's future is very bright. It is not possible in my opinion that Bitcoin will die. On the day when Bitcoin's popularity is increasing all over the world, how do you say Bitcoin will die? Considering the current market, Bitcoin will remain in the world in the future.

Bitcoin will only die IF the Internet (World Wide Web) dies, and/or every PC (Personal Computer), mobile phone, tablet, or any other device that is capable of running/storing the history book or be able to verify transaction, mine or etc. would die... So BTC will never die, it is just IMPOSSIBLE! Smiley I think the future is bright for BTC, but don't forget all those altcoins popping out from nowhere. Some of them can be better used than BTC, but most of them are worthless and just overhyped by ICOs. However, just google blockchain integration and you will see a lot of "big boys" are adopting BTC either by opening a dedicated crypto trading desk, ar accepting it as a deposit/payout option. Hey: you can even pay taxes in BTC in some regions, and there are more to follow... Smiley
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

The future of bitcoin is probably bright and good because of people who supports and doing everything to make bitcoin the  greatest currency in the wolrd and i believe it gonna happen.
Yes supporters bitcoin now to make digital currency very much and certainly will also make
bitcoin would increasingly shine again

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

Moreover, bitcoin provides many advantages. Bitcoin can be used as a commodity, investment tool, and means of payment though not yet effective at this time. Cryptocurrency can also be used and managed simply through smartphones, to earn money. This breakthrough closely matches the digital era.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

The future of bitcoin that no one else knows I may think bitcoin will be worldwide and more and more used for payments by people who want to make fast transactions.
kam17

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

Successful start and future judgment are determined by the factor of competition with other currencies
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

The future of bitcoin will be better than the years that have passed. I hope bitcoin will become more useful in government circles that only judge bitcoin and never wear it though.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

Nobody can predicted about the future of bitcoin. bitcoin is the parents of all cryptocurrency. bitcoin will rule for long time in the world of cryptocurrency market  is certain. Bitcoin is a digital currency formed on the Blockchain platform, featuring more distinctive features than cash. The Cryptocurrency market is a trend of the future. And Bitcoin will play an important role in that trend. The use and study of Bitcoin is a prelude to a new form of trading in the future.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

I hope that the future of bitcoin is quite promising! Whatever the cost of bitcoin, his future is more likely to be called successful!
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

The future of bitcoin is more better.  Everybody was expecting a better future with the help of bitcoin and thru trading because trading is truly profitable.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

bitcoin in the future will continue to grow and become famous so will many people who are interested in invesatsi in bitcoin, I hope bitcoin will still have a price that continues to rise and remain a profitable coin
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:07 AM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I think  the future of bitcoin will be better and will become very popular in different parts of the world and more countries will legalized bitcoin.
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

bitcoin in the future will continue to grow and become famous so will many people who are interested in invesatsi in bitcoin, I hope bitcoin will still have a price that continues to rise and remain a profitable coin
I'm sure so, with the growing number of users and developers there is no doubt that someday bitcoin will become very popular and become the standard for online payments.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:30:44 AM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
Numbers are growing and the growth of the bitcoin makes it the most reliable crypto in the world that investors are interested in. At this time, bitcoin and its currencies alike will be in more stable level, I think and I hope that bitcoin will still be on top in the market of our future.
Milado22

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

The future is miserable and there is no need to trade false news. The order that happened has happened before and the price will fall again
Julia Wilson

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:26:58 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency developed by 'Satoshi Nakamoto'. The actual identity of the creator(s) is unknown. The prices of bitcoin rallied in 2017. It increased more than 10 times.
There were many reasons why bitcoin boomed in 2017, such as the news of bitcoins futures being traded. But has bitcoin achieved what it set out achieve? What is the biggest roadblock in 2018?
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:30:47 AM

The future of Bitcoin’s price in 2018
Price is the biggest defining factor that empowers Bitcoin traders to make investment decisions. With a capped supply of coins and skyrocketing demand, Bitcoin’s price can only budge. Hence, assuming that demand continues increasing, the price of Bitcoin could steadily increase over the long haul. However, demand isn’t the only factor driving the price of Bitcoin.
According to Dr. John Mathews, Bitnation CFO, Bitcoin’s price volatility is driven by a combination of “surging interest and inadequate understanding”. John adds that “these qualities are observed in the general public, governments and business leaders. This creates an environment where rumors and speculation are hard to distinguish between fact and value, which produces uncertainty and doubt in market participants.”
shino1412

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

I think you are confused badly here or may be you talking about in different way that I am not able to understand.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:57:54 AM

Moreover, bitcoin provides many advantages. Bitcoin can be used as a commodity, investment tool, and means of payment though not yet effective at this time. Cryptocurrency can also be used and managed simply through smartphones, to earn money. This breakthrough closely matches the digital era.

Indeed. Bitcoin is not just solely for investment. But has many uses, which some of the people has been adapting to this misconceptions. Accordingly, when we are to focus on what did Satoshi Nakamoto's true essence and purpose of creating bitcoin, that is to provide the general welfare a way of transferring or remittance of your funds to your loveones, friends even you are apart by seas and lands. But it is not unfortunately but the people has seen its potential to become a mode of investment, that this is what we have been experiencing right now, the highest market capitalization among all cryptocurrencies.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: