Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:22:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1985 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I my opinion, I believe the future of bitcoin is bright. Bitcoin is the best crypto. It will dominate in the future.

Isn't bright these days? Bitcoin is still having the great price in comparison to other digital currencies so saying that Bitcoin will be dominating in the future? It is dominating the market since it's release. Does Bitcoin became second in the market especially in the terms of having the highest price? No, in terms of price, Bitcoin became second to none.
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

Bitcoin changed the mindset about high cost transactions, anonymous transactions, and bitcoins will remain active as the G20 says, only 1% of users know and use bitcoin in the world, the future of bitcoin depends on the holders and the community.
franzkie345

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I my opinion, I believe the future of bitcoin is bright. Bitcoin is the best crypto. It will dominate in the future.

Isn't bright these days? Bitcoin is still having the great price in comparison to other digital currencies so saying that Bitcoin will be dominating in the future? It is dominating the market since it's release. Does Bitcoin became second in the market especially in the terms of having the highest price? No, in terms of price, Bitcoin became second to none.

For me bitcoin future is very hard to predict because no one can know the future of bitcoin but im trust on bitcoin that continue to growth the price and become popular in the whole world and im sure bitcoin will be legal on government because government  think that bitcoin is very helpful in economy and poor people.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

Let us assume the future of bitcoin will not be dead and that what I think bitcoin in the future. It was the beginning of crypto world coin. After bitcoin altcoins follows.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

I am sure the bitcoin will have the bright of future. Bitcoin will dominate, and bitcoin will be needed and more popular.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

I can see bitcoin future is very bright. Bitcoin peoples don’t need to look back. Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the coins world. I can guess that bitcoin will be remaining same in high position in future.

I believe bitcoin have found the shelf where it belongs. No more no less.

correct also your opinion must be this bitcoin already have place of each can not be mixed with other types.

I think it could be bitcoin can be mixed with others if there is a new type much more evisient than the bitcoin that we currently run, do not rule out if there is a new and more secure in appeal bitcoin with access is very developed at this time.
Tommy len

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

It's really hard to predict what will be the future of bitcoin because we don't know what's gonna happen  in the future. The problem is that most people do not believe in crypto currency and see only the way of quick earnings, it can ruin the crypto currency.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will be great and the value of it will be high. And many investors will invest in bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies. the future of bitcoin is to become popular in the whole world and theres a big chance bitcoin will use in every country .
Your opinion is very good and I like your opinion.
If bitcoin has a good future then I'm sure bitcoin has a chance to put in all countries because they will think bitcoin will generate huge profits and benefits for their lives after knowing that bitcoin is profitable not to thwart the expectations of many people so that many investors will be very interested in bitcoin if you see the popularity of bitcoin is great for the future.
diana_sergeevna

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

Well, this is a two-digit question, because it is not legalized.Bolshenstvo want growth, others are already waiting for when it falls, something would be bought cheaper.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

It's really hard to predict what will be the future of bitcoin because we don't know what's gonna happen  in the future. But I think, bitcoin will last longer, but still it depends to the community, as long as there are people who still supporting and believing in bitcoin, it will still remain.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

If in my opinion, bitcoin is likely to have a better future, and more countries.It is illegal in a couple of countries though.I think if there are any who believe in bitcoin, bitcoin will survive.There will be no death of bitcoin, it is more powerful.
It is true what you are saying is that more and more people are enjoying bitcoin so I am sure bitcoin is getting popular even bitcoin sepan is bright soon so there will be no bitcoin death anytime if see many people follow it because I think bitcoin does not look legal or illegal in the country and most importantly bitcoin persists forever if many people follow it.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

Look at the past then look at the present, then you will find a result which will exactly tell you the future of bitcoin. Which is so much bright and secure. The future will be great and more profitable and demanding too.
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency, and it is holding tight been since last 10 year. Lots of problem, govt, banks all are against it but still its holding. These all prove how strong it is, so I believe in bitcoin.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

maybe the future of bitcoin for me bitcoin popularity level is increasing even in every corner of the country receiving bitcoin is used legally. maybe it's from me, all i can say.
meowskie

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

For me, Bitcoin now cant be dead. Now till the future, bitcoin will increase and sometimes decrease the value but it will not continuously grow till the future.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

maybe the future of bitcoin will be very bright if users and bitcoin communities start growing and growing in the community and of course it will be very influential once the bitcoin of the future and hopefully I hope someday bitcoin can become legible all over the world so bitcoin will become a digital currency first and most popular for the future Wink
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

Many say that bitcoin's future is very bad. Bitcoin will be in dead. But, I think bitcoin will never die or die in Venice. Because, apart from a few countries, bitcoin has spread to almost all the countries. Moreover, bitcoin is used as a medium of exchange for different countries. Bitcoin's future is very bright.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

The future of bitcoin seems to be improving and growing. Just need to be patient in waiting. Bitcoin will be accepted by many people and countries. Then the use of bitcoin widespread in all places of transaction.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

I think bitcoin will still have a bright future and the issue with China is just a test for this industry of how much it can take. Even though we are often hold back in the economy, I still have hope. I always think that we are hold back like slingshot and then we will launch with our full glory in the next years. So that is why we need to prepare and encourage more people in this community.
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

I think the future of btc will be bright. it is believed that bitcoin will develop into a global payment tool and its value will  be enhanced. there are many reason behind it. first of all the demand of btc growing high day by day the bitcoin's future will grow rapidly and will become more and more known to people all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: