Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446023 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 11:55:36 PM

I really like this coin , and have been with it for quite some time , wish it would get back some of its glory

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:50:11 AM

I really like this coin , and have been with it for quite some time , wish it would get back some of its glory
Right back at ya.
JPred

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:18:23 AM

Agree. My stake is doing more sizeable chunks lately.

FREEDOM
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:31:32 PM

Ok feeling restless going to buy some more Tek , it's so cheap now , there is like nothing to lose

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:46:11 PM

Right now, Tek is like that kid in those commercials who just smokes pot in his parents basement.. going no where.. (You know what commercial I am talking about... ) We need this kid to get out and get an education of some kind and do something...

Where is Thundertoe?? Where is the leader of this coin?? What are the plans?? Where is the Roadmap to get Tek back on Top??
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:56:17 PM

Right now, Tek is like that kid in those commercials who just smokes pot in his parents basement.. going no where.. (You know what commercial I am talking about... ) We need this kid to get out and get an education of some kind and do something...

Where is Thundertoe?? Where is the leader of this coin?? What are the plans?? Where is the Roadmap to get Tek back on Top??

I am always around lurking if not logged in. I could draw up a roadmap and put some hyped up bs on it... but that is all it would be. "I" am only barely keeping things managed and working, i have no magic card up my sleeve or funding to accomplish things. However "we" as a community can do anything. I am still struggling myself to recover from that crapsy pit of financial doom i ended up in, so putting extra time into things that are not paying is tough. If an opportunity for something appears for TEKcoin i am all for it.  TEKcoin has no premine no instamine, no ICO/IPO funding. Every TEKcoin i have, i bought off the market or staked from those.

If we all as a TEKcoin community focused on explaining what we like about TEKcoin to 10 new people a week, promoting on exchanges and social media etc we could start to change things quickly. I still believe in TEKcoin as a great coin and has a niche without any competition .. really the only fair no shenanigans hi-pos coin with multiple years under its belt and a reasonably low amount minted.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 05:16:08 PM

Just put in my buy order of 100,000 at 16 sat , who wants to dump on me pls .

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
4x13
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:55:59 PM

I am always around lurking if not logged in. I could draw up a roadmap and put some hyped up bs on it... but that is all it would be. "I" am only barely keeping things managed and working, i have no magic card up my sleeve or funding to accomplish things. However "we" as a community can do anything. I am still struggling myself to recover from that crapsy pit of financial doom i ended up in, so putting extra time into things that are not paying is tough. If an opportunity for something appears for TEKcoin i am all for it.  TEKcoin has no premine no instamine, no ICO/IPO funding. Every TEKcoin i have, i bought off the market or staked from those.

If we all as a TEKcoin community focused on explaining what we like about TEKcoin to 10 new people a week, promoting on exchanges and social media etc we could start to change things quickly. I still believe in TEKcoin as a great coin and has a niche without any competition .. really the only fair no shenanigans hi-pos coin with multiple years under its belt and a reasonably low amount minted.

Many of us lost a lot from the Cryptsy issue, so not sure how that is relevant. Many of us have submitted requests for Tek to be on larger exchanges, but Innovation drives value and in turn drives volume. Just asking people to talk about Tek is not enough. Work needs to be done, improvements need to be made. If you wanted help on the Dev side of Tek, I am sure there are some Dev's around that would be willing to help
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:35:10 PM

Many of us lost a lot from the Cryptsy issue, so not sure how that is relevant. Many of us have submitted requests for Tek to be on larger exchanges, but Innovation drives value and in turn drives volume. Just asking people to talk about Tek is not enough. Work needs to be done, improvements need to be made. If you wanted help on the Dev side of Tek, I am sure there are some Dev's around that would be willing to help

Its not broken don't fix it. what "innovation" do you suggest? .. "work needs to be done"  ... go for it what is stopping you.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:48:31 PM

For some reason, everyone expects a developer to work for free and forever?Huh
It is why there are now so many ICO's.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 11:34:55 PM

Well last Ico waves team , put a big one in the investors ass . Just to remind ppl about possible scams

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
raithe

Activity: 332

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 11:37:35 PM

gave me a smile to see that people keep bumping this thread

4x13
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:37:39 PM

Its not broken don't fix it. what "innovation" do you suggest? .. "work needs to be done"  ... go for it what is stopping you.
Honestly, nothing is stopping me other than my own projects. I would of thought as the Dev you would want to make Tek better, Not just be happy it isn't broke.. Hmm.. wonder where we would be if everyone thought that way..
4x13
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:41:05 PM

I don't recall him asking to get paid, other than reminding everyone that he feels he was taken by Cryptsy, but then again so were many people. Is that the issue?? He doesn't feel appreciated? I don't have an issue with contributing to a fund, but the work would need to be done first (Whatever that may be) As i don't think people should get paid for saying they will do something and not doing it..
JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:14:50 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 03:58:14 AM by JPred

I'm looking to buy some TEK if anyone is interested to sell any amount.

Up to 25k at 17 sat.

FREEDOM
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:22:18 AM

Well if the coin is as alive as this thread its gonna moon in no time.
BTW did i mention im an atheist and i own a really nice piece of pottery that my
cats knocked over and smashed last week?
(sorta stupid inside joke ,sorry....  bump  Grin)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:53:34 AM

I don't recall him asking to get paid, other than reminding everyone that he feels he was taken by Cryptsy, but then again so were many people. Is that the issue?? He doesn't feel appreciated? I don't have an issue with contributing to a fund, but the work would need to be done first (Whatever that may be) As i don't think people should get paid for saying they will do something and not doing it..

I won't go into Thunder's personal business, because it's personal, but I do know he's been struggling for some time. Had a lot of eggs in the 'tek' basket, and lost them on cryptsy. He's also prone to biting comments before coffee Cheesy

Seriously, though, I'm not sure what innovations 'should' be made to TEK. It works. I'm more of the opinion that social outlets and drives for adoption of the coin are of more value. It's one of the first high POS coins, and after all these years, it still works good. A couple of problems along the way, which were fixed. Possibly a bit of a facelift to the wallet might be in order, but I can't really see ANYTHING wrong with the function of the coin that hasn't already been addressed.

What I think would do more good is if some of us were to buy and sell goods and services priced in TEK. I'm not sure where to start on that, but I can think of at least one market where it might be doable with minimal resources: Crafts. Hand made cutesy shit sells at ridiculous markup in fiat, why not TEK?
Joebwan

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:38:19 PM

I agree the coin itself is sound and we need more ways to get folks interested.  The idea of a tie to game currency is certainly appealing, but it would take someone with expertise in that area to step up.

As Biomech pointed out, if we could get folks started with some e-commerce utilizing TEK as the currency, that could be a boon as well.

I will start racking my brain to see if there is something within my field of expertise that could be useful to TEK.  Maybe selling broken pottery??? Or offering hope to atheists??? (grin).

ebooks? tiny house plans? security monitoring? write an app and sell it for TEK? We need folks to start looking at possible solutions, and be willing to go out on a limb.  Thunder did his part by putting out a marvelous coin, now we need to figure out what to do with it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joebwan

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:46:37 PM

Just put in my buy order of 100,000 at 16 sat , who wants to dump on me pls .

Truly, the last of the very big spenders!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 11:52:52 PM

Hmm... Buy buy wall is almost filled . Of to polo to get more btc , next time I'll put up 200k

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: