Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big gains come with big losses  (Read 2433 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.

Yep, I have a lot sometimes from my past tradings but somehow while I am trading for a long time I manage to have some profit now since I am more educated.
We learn from our bad and good experiences. In the game of trading or investment, we have to set our mind that risks and losses may happen at any unexpected time due to supply and demand, price correction or market movement. It's very uncertain, so it's important to learn its principles, acquire knowledge, study what strategies to best apply and read a lot of related articles.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.

Yep, I have a lot sometimes from my past tradings but somehow while I am trading for a long time I manage to have some profit now since I am more educated.
Losses and risks are very out of control, but we can control our fears if we challenge ourselves to experience more, explore more ideas, study religiously of its technicalities, and dealing failures constructively. Success is gained through mistakes, facing challenges positively, and learning lessons patiently.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.

One situation that made me realize from previous two months was, I trusted a scammer who copied the name of the telegram support admin of the exchange site which I was planning to trade the coins that I got from bounty campaign I worked for. At first I was hesitant of dealing with the so called admin, but the realization of everything was due to my negligence. Per to per trading was the agreement we had, but in the long run it turns our failure due to I wasn't paid by the scammer of the 3K tokens I sent to him. After all it doesn't stop me from doing the very best in trading, and that worst experience helped me a lot to determine and never communicate any scam attempt. Gladly I sold tokens worth $1K after that loss being experienced.
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

This is very true. If you spend a lot of money to invest then of course you will get more profits. If the market goes down, you will lose more. This is a profitable market that is proportional to risk.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

That's how it goes and do works. If theres a gainer then theres a loser.We do know on how do trading works if we earn money then someone loses money at the same time.Therefore we should know how to utilize those gains into other aspects or field. This is a very true statement, a lot of people need to read the market more precise, the rising sometimes is just a whale pumping and can't hold for a long time
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

Some time we learn from the losses and realize that where we wrong and need to make it correct and overcome to avoid future losses.So no need to disappointed just need to start with new hope and avoid the past mistakes to gain high. Risk maybe beneficial if the people who risk their money is been educated on how to minimize the possible loss they will get for their wild action, But they are mostly the one who get big profits unlike those sane afraid guys who weren't nor ever tried their luck to earn on some platforms
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

There are lot of businesess and establishments including some coins have become successful and continue earning huge but did not suffer huge loss until today therefore it is not necessary to experience big losses after you earned big because for me that is unfair. The more pressure situations you encounter, such as losses or bad business, the more you would learn with the exception of those people who doesn't seem to care what will happen to their coins, and don't even study the reasons for their losses
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

Last time I still keep in my mind when I do my first trading when NXT will hard fork of IGNIS, I am so happy when I see the price go up but it makes me lost the money coz I did not trade based on the analysis. But know I try to trade based on analysis that makes me always take profit Grin Grin Grin Grin.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

Losses and risks are very out of control, but we can control our fears if we challenge ourselves to experience more, explore more ideas, study religiously of its technicalities, and dealing failures constructively. Success is gained through mistakes, facing challenges positively, and learning lessons patiently.
You wont really face success if you do let yourself being holded back by your own fear.If you dont let yourself learn from those mistakes then you wont able to move further on.These are the things will taught us and giving out experience and yo uare right losses and risk are out of control but oneself do have that control without our fear and do have fixed decisions on how we gonna supposes to do with all those factors then its a good characteristic of  yours to sustain on any venture or investment you engage on.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

That's true. I think that you can never learn to seek out those ventures that would give you big profit if you haven't experienced losses beforehand. I say that because it's a matter of experience. The more you know, then the better decisions would do because either you have seen that event before, or you know, at least via a hunch, that a day may be gainful or not based on your own appraisal of the market and of the coin you're eyeing.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

You can see that the crypto market is a very new market, the price fluctuates very strongly in a day and can bring you huge profits, but comes with it is very high risk. The price of bitcoin and altcoin is constantly changing and is constantly decreasing, so if you do not have a specific plan you will certainly fail and damage will be huge.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

I do agree with this statement, big gains comes with big risk that you may win or loose any endeavor.  However, this situation could sometimes be avoided thru analyzation and calculated mistakes. It is not like taking every chances, learn to choose which one to go and risk only what you have. It also goes the same that big gains sometimes requires big capital as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Phuongph1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:20:00 AM

People need to start thinking about the risk crypto possess
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

if you are a trader, it's important for you to have time to sell coins in time to get a good profit. As practice shows, long-term investors also get good profits.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

We learn from our bad and good experiences. In the game of trading or investment, we have to set our mind that risks and losses may happen at any unexpected time due to supply and demand, price correction or market movement. It's very uncertain, so it's important to learn its principles, acquire knowledge, study what strategies to best apply and read a lot of related articles.
With the same pattern we will be able to analyze well, coming from a big loses will make us more aggressive to create a plan that will help us to gain, I'm sure many things will be understood when we are in the middle of our trading activities, with more companions and determinations we will achieved what we are aiming if we keep learning from our previous works.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

I do agree with this statement, big gains comes with big risk that you may win or loose any endeavor.  However, this situation could sometimes be avoided thru analyzation and calculated mistakes. It is not like taking every chances, learn to choose which one to go and risk only what you have. It also goes the same that big gains sometimes requires big capital as well.

Learning through big losses can make us more wise through what we experienced. I think nobody experience losses because cryptos can't be predicted but we can minimize big losses from what you pointed out which is thru analyzing and studying the data. What we should do is to continue no matter what we are facing.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

No success without tradeoff, do not blame the situation, stop blaming the crypto market, bitcoin made a lot of people became richer,
Reasons of failure are:
- You can't manage risk
- You are not spent time to research crypto market
- Lack of experience
So you must to spend  time to research and study, analyze if they can manage to the risk
And finally "have a big liver to get rich" Smiley Smiley Smiley
zilong123

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

Crypto investing has no guarantee of profit and sometimes you will lost huge money crypto is for risk takers and not for people that afraid to lose money well there are lots of traders nowadays that suddenly failed cause of lack of knowledge and dump their coin due of panic selling.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Big gains come with big loss and this is not common Everytime. At times some assets used to fall steep and in a short used to show signs of growth higher than that if the price from which it started to fall low. Most of the case, gradual growth is the one that makes the assets more potential than the big losses and sudden pumping.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

Big gains come with big loss and this is not common Everytime. At times some assets used to fall steep and in a short used to show signs of growth higher than that if the price from which it started to fall low. Most of the case, gradual growth is the one that makes the assets more potential than the big losses and sudden pumping.
Big gains comes even in big lose or even in small lose so we should be wise to handle in every amount we would going to invest. Sometimes even if you don't have any amount that have been invested if you're not wisely to trade it you will end up losing even in a small amount. But we also should remind ourselves that losing is just a normal thing in crypto.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: