Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big gains come with big losses  (Read 2436 times)
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

Yeah Me too. I experienced that too. I gained so much but it the end I have loss a lot. Maybe you cannot blink of an eye and make watch to market.
Well, it means that you are learning from your mistakes and making those failure as a ground for you to be enlightened, I myself don't let my big losses in life as failure but as a foundation for me to become braver and can handle and face things and challenges in the future.
I lose only when I do greed and do not wait for the good time and now my bravery is that I do not do greed and I wait for along time and wait for the time when the price of bitcoin will again start to rise.
I hope that this will happen because I have heard that after the mid of the year a good time comes for bitcoin and the price of each coin increase much higher.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

So true big gains comes with big losses because the more you gain the more chances you lose. thats why we need to analyze sometimes we need to see if these is good or bad when you gain more, but in the end if your gain becomes a successful then why would you gain more.

and if we can learning about how to prevent the losses, I think we can avoid big losses although it is always there besides us. the big gains will come to us and we have the option to reduces the losses if we can use the opportunity so we don't have to get the loss. I think if we can gain something, it's time for us to say it is enough for us and don't try to get more than that because our chances to get lost will become big so avoid this.
Yes i agree on that. It depends upon our own decision big loss is always there and we can really prevent big loss if we are going to minimize our capital but we can also make our gaining short. I believe that everything depends on our own way of understanding crypto feild.
I do not buy the statement and it rather makes me write another that big gains come with wise minds. Even if you are a new comer in the crypto market but if you know things like what to do and how to do, you will be able to make good decisions and they will lead you to the point where you would have maximized your profit. Also if you are good enough to evaluate coins and avoid risk, your chances of earning good will increase. So it is not important to loose big for earning big.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

So it was always, the more the risk, the more money from market you can earn. Cryptocurrencies have always been accompanied by huge risks and huge profits.
Agree! Trading cryptocurrencies are really risky, you don't have 100% guaranteed you can earn, it is really risky doing trading. I stopped day trading last month, because I really don't want anymore to loss my money. And also I know I am very bad trader, I need more practice.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:33:26 AM

Yeah i agree with you. Big chances alway come with big risks. We must choose between them. Our predictions sometimes is not right.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:13:21 AM

Yeah Me too. I experienced that too. I gained so much but it the end I have loss a lot. Maybe you cannot blink of an eye and make watch to market.
Well, it means that you are learning from your mistakes and making those failure as a ground for you to be enlightened, I myself don't let my big losses in life as failure but as a foundation for me to become braver and can handle and face things and challenges in the future.
Sometimes people make big losses as a bad thing and doomsday for them, so most people who suffered great losses will feel hopeless, but you should make it a great lesson for you, so that you are stronger and more careful, as it is today, the price decreases very deep, and my money decreased by over 60% but I will not give up, I will continue to hold back and will definitely get big profits
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

if we already know more about altcoin and cryptocurrency I think for risk is great but we already understand and should be able to make it all not too risky. strategies that will make us successful
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

if we already know more about altcoin and cryptocurrency I think for risk is great but we already understand and should be able to make it all not too risky. strategies that will make us successful
our strategy decided our success in trading cryptocurrency.we have to make several plan for make sure our trading gives us maximum result.multy plan always work if market moves opposite with what we hope.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

I think so too. But as invest everyone wants to invest with high profits and minimize the risk of the lowest possible. And to do that when investing in the cryptocurrency market, you have to find out thoroughly about them, monitor the market on a regular and continuous basis. That is absolutely why it is a market and anyone who is just basically looking for a growing market all the time, is apparently asking for something they cannot get

There is no way that we can deny this fact that you can only make bigger profits once you have invested a huge amount of money and that once you go for making huge investments, then the probability of the risk also rises high which then increases the chances of loss of money too.

So, you must be very much careful at time of investing your money and that you only must invest that much money which you can afford to lose in worst times.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

I totaly agree, when there is a big growth, everyone thinks, that is just natural. Even, we see how unique these returns are in today's world. As I see, in a long term, there is still a growing pattern, people just should not jump in to crypto in the middle of a pump, and think that they will have an easy 10X. This is often, when newbies realise later, they got in the peak, and losing a lot of money.
  I do not really agree with that. Big loss is not the requirement for big profit. It is just a sentence for those people who commit mistakes and learn back from their mistakes and use that knowledge to avoid such mistakes which lead them to profit. Having said that, I can say there are many people who have been earning in Bitcoin since the start and have never lost anything. On the other hand, there are people who knowing nothing about technology invest and loose.
This is just limited to a quote and nothing more, the modern world is now more aware of what to do and to caste an opportunity which is in benefit. If a person enters into the crypto market and especially the Bitcoin having knowledge to handle and face with everything comes in way. This perception will not exist after following the market accordingly without any mistake.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

Yes each crypto can be give big gain of profit but also become big losses, because the high fluktuaction of crypto so high. That why we need to have skill how to make profit from this high volatility, good trader is never greedy and always lock the profit. Because greedy only make you loss in big money.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

Of course in doing business, ever great profits also come with great losses. Investing in the right time to grasp the market and have the appropriate source will bring you big profits. If you do not know how to do the speculation you accumulate too much without the source of sales you will have to lose.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

Be wise and face the truth, greed is the number one problem or the most common disease of all traders. You need to overcome the factors that affect you from trading like emotions, you do not want to extract emotions while trading, do not get excited when you reach your profit target in your trade. Staying calm and patient is the best way to focus on market trading. be more patient and your goals will come true.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

Not just Crypto but yes any investment is risk if it is Bitcoin or Ether or some other coin, based on the demand and supply the price falls and rises continuously. As we can not predict the price of any coin, we can not predict any market prices just because of some hype news or Bad news. The market is recovering slowly to the normal position, we should trust our faith and analyse the trends of the coins before trading. Patience is the best key of profit.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

But some peoples still have an concept if bitcoin will be always going up.
They just looking from developing of Bitcoin, when Bitcoin increased untill more than $20K.
And I have seen many article about Bitcoin prediction, and the prediction also says Bitcoin will be always going up.
At this side, many people says if Bitcoin is good for our future, Recommended, Useful and etc

But after this situation, when Bitcoin price dropped so far. Many people says if Bitcoin Bad, Illegal, isn't worth anymore and etc.

I think they should be built their loyalty with Bitcoin. I hope they will learn more about the situation like at this time.
Because so many thing will be influence Crypto price and we never know how it later.
I do not know whether this is as planned or not all prices are on the rise and all prices are down almost all the coins fluctuate together or whether this is a price manipulation by big investors that ultimately impact on us as small investors or pioneers.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

before achieving the previous success must have felt the failure from the end of failure he can learn not to fail a second time. And you are right most people who have become successful and can get rich not only from merchants any kind of business can bring success from their first failure experience
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:54:43 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
LOL that’s true. Sometimes it pisses me off when I see people asking questions about why the price of Bitcoin dropped and I will be like ‘are these guys expecting the price keep going up forever or what? 🤔 The price will always fluctuate, it is not going up forever. The reason why it goes up real quick is because the whales are manipulating it, but if you’re smart enough you can grab something out of that pump.
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

This is the reason for us to stay very sensitive, there was a days, when I literally didn't put my smartphone on the table, I was just looking on the prices constantly. In order to catch the good price.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

Yes each crypto can be give big gain of profit but also become big losses, because the high fluktuaction of crypto so high. That why we need to have skill how to make profit from this high volatility, good trader is never greedy and always lock the profit. Because greedy only make you loss in big money.
This concept is not as such in my mind. I agree with the concept of uncertainty in the crypto market and that many things can happen without our control but in my opinion, the big risk can be avoided with good market understanding and knowledge about the technology you are interested in. Having said that, for big profit, you would not need big risk but a good idea and knowledge.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

It is just depends upon your thinking ability, if you are thinking rightly then you will never follow this perception. If you are making wrong decisions then you follow this perception, though it is an old perception too. It is true for those who are working without knowledge and face with loss and then slowly their minds start working and learn from their mistakes but we know that the modern world is very fast and this perception is not relevant here.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

actually correct and  that's truth, people lose them their asset because of lack of experience and knowledge how to moves cryptocurrency as high fluctuation volatile  currency, the is came from the mistake because they can't control of theirs self during the price is in the dip. wait again for the opportunity to get earn profits if the price goes gain again in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: