Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 1421 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 517038 times)
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:11:13 AM

I think it needs something new to freebitco.in, why not add some new games in addition to dice

This site is not a full gambling site but just a faucet site and added nice to get back those free coins earned by users. They may add slowly because earlier their primary revenue from AdSense and now looks that advertisement revenues went down so they may look into other ways to earn money from this big user base.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:04:35 AM

dice is good enough. everybody loves dice sites

Indeed

I think if he need another games that can play in another site which what games he want to play Cheesy
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:39:45 AM

I think it needs something new to freebitco.in, why not add some new games in addition to dice

Actually its a faucet site not really a gambling site like the others. They just put a Hi-Lo game in addition to their faucet. To give some thrill to their collectors. So i guess the chance of adding other games besides hi-lo is impossible at the moment.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 06:00:28 AM

Actually its a faucet site not really a gambling site like the others. They just put a Hi-Lo game in addition to their faucet. To give some thrill to their collectors. So i guess the chance of adding other games besides hi-lo is impossible at the moment.
Perhaps many people who already knew about these sites, I think if freebitco.in add a game, this is pretty good for the future development of this site, in the field of business and introduce bitcoin to the community was a good thing in my opinion ..
zoose

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:25:06 AM

Perhaps many people who already knew about these sites, I think if freebitco.in add a game, this is pretty good for the future development of this site, in the field of business and introduce bitcoin to the community was a good thing in my opinion ..

They have the weekly lottery too which is fun and impressive as the tops prize gets up to almost 4 btc. I could see the site expanding and doing very well.

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:41:31 AM

~snip~
They have the weekly lottery too which is fun and impressive as the tops prize gets up to almost 4 btc. I could see the site expanding and doing very well.
To be hinest, it's not fun. We don't know how they are choose/pick the winner in each weeks. Don't you think maybe all the winners in 1st is themself (admin)?

For myself, yea, i'm prefer dice rather than other games. But not everybody likes/loves playing in dice game.

shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:16:42 AM

~snip~
To be hinest, it's not fun. We don't know how they are choose/pick the winner in each weeks. Don't you think maybe all the winners in 1st is themself (admin)?

For myself, yea, i'm prefer dice rather than other games. But not everybody likes/loves playing in dice game.

Lottery is still mysterious and maybe will remain like that because it was a way for the admin to get these money back from members through this system, I spend every week my all points in lottery which I earn through claim the faucet there but never won a satoshi there.
Ris88

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 07:17:37 AM

But not the only lottery only, this site provides a bonus for users who do a job typing chaptcha, and added every 1 hour once a user can get 2 tickets lottrey to in lottery every week .. Cool Cool
zoose

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:32:57 AM

But not the only lottery only, this site provides a bonus for users who do a job typing chaptcha, and added every 1 hour once a user can get 2 tickets lottrey to in lottery every week .. Cool Cool

It's really a cool site and the tickets add up, if you bet over 5000 sats on the dice game you get 1 ticket and 1 rewards point towards rewards.

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
Ris88

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 07:43:26 AM

It's really a cool site and the tickets add up, if you bet over 5000 sats on the dice game you get 1 ticket and 1 rewards point towards rewards.
What do you think if the site is adding a game, which is more attractive for the new user, may be new to learn about bitcoin, and can be learned in the search for bitcoin for free ??
RTW-93

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:51:46 AM

I realy like this site!
so a little question: can u make a site like this for more altcoins like: Gridcoin, Litecoin, Eth, Dash or monero?
That would be awesom^^
Ais08

Activity: 983

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:51:57 AM

What do you think if the site is adding a game, which is more attractive for the new user, may be new to learn about bitcoin, and can be learned in the search for bitcoin for free ??
If for my response, it was nice to add a good and interesting game for a site like this, plus everyone can have a free bitcoin to play a game that has been provided with free ..
Ris88

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 08:01:17 AM

I realy like this site!
so a little question: can u make a site like this for more altcoins like: Gridcoin, Litecoin, Eth, Dash or monero?
That would be awesom^^
Maybe your response, to add all the coins can play in this site, it's probably a good suggestion, but whether it will be approved for it ??
RTW-93

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:06:55 AM

I realy like this site!
That would be awesom^^
Maybe your response, to add all the coins can play in this site, it's probably a good suggestion, but whether it will be approved for it ??

Well there is a site for Doge, it was just a little idea cause Faucets = Adds = Money invested in Cryptos = Altcoins will rise a little bit with add money (well i know its a naive fallacy)
This site show me BTC so it would be nice if oter people have the occasion with some altcoin^^ (its just a idea)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1308

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:30:42 AM

If for my response, it was nice to add a good and interesting game for a site like this, plus everyone can have a free bitcoin to play a game that has been provided with free ..

Shame on you! Do you really enjoy it? Pretend to be other people and reply to your own alts? Hope you will not be banned by mods because of your behaviour to talk to yourself.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ris88

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 08:50:05 AM

Shame on you! Do you really enjoy it? Pretend to be other people and reply to your own alts? Hope you will not be banned by mods because of your behaviour to talk to yourself.

It seems you wrong, what makes you talk like that ??
Where did you think I reciprocated chatter in this thread in one same person, maybe you are must taking tranquilizers ..
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1308

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:19:05 AM

It seems you wrong, what makes you talk like that ??
Where did you think I reciprocated chatter in this thread in one same person, maybe you are must taking tranquilizers ..

Go over here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg16921599#msg16921599
It is a proof that you are the same person. Dont reply it here again about this, youu can defense yourself on that thread.

p.s : Sorry for being out of topic.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:10:29 AM

I realy like this site!
That would be awesom^^

If the site can make a good profit from the current coins then they may think, but they are not making a lot of money then I don't think they will venture into another altcoin. As of now they already got two sites for two coins. I don't think they will do it in the near future.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:54:23 PM

I realy like this site!
That would be awesom^^
Building products on shitcoins do not worth IMO. OP most likely built a Doge faucet, which he found very difficult to operate on profit.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:51:22 PM

I realy like this site!
That would be awesom^^
Not many would visit altcoin site, it won't be profitable to owner. so i don't think he'll make one. isn't freebitcoin enough? if you really want to get paid in altcoins, just use shapeshift, it's easy to use!
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 1421 »
  Print  

Jump to: