Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 10:26:02 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 213 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in - Win free Bitcoins every hour!  (Read 210100 times)
sikkan
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 462


View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:57:02 AM
 #2101

Got my 6th payment:


Did you guys saw this news?

Quote
Your FreeBitco.in account is now also a bitcoin savings account!

Receive compounded daily interest on any balance that you hold in your FreeBitco.in account, without doing anything.

All you need to do is mantain a balance of at least 30,000 satoshi (0.0003 BTC) in your FreeBitco.in account and we shall pay you compounded interest on your full balance everyday. There is no lock-in period to earn interest (you start earning interest right from the first day!) and your balance can be withdrawn any time you wish. Treat your FreeBitco.in account like an instant-access savings account to hold your excess bitcoins and earn passive interest on your account balance everyday.

ANNUAL INTEREST RATE
4.08%

Yep, I got the info too!
1508754362
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508754362

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508754362
Reply with quote  #2

1508754362
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1508754362
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508754362

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508754362
Reply with quote  #2

1508754362
Report to moderator
1508754362
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508754362

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508754362
Reply with quote  #2

1508754362
Report to moderator
1508754362
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508754362

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508754362
Reply with quote  #2

1508754362
Report to moderator
kotwica666
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1134


View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:19:42 AM
 #2102


"Your FreeBitco.in account is now also a bitcoin savings account!"

Congratulation Freebitco.in and @wetsuit! Very interesting idea! I am impressed with your marketing skills!
This is an example of how much can be done with patience and consistent actions!
I wish you many years of management like this and many further great ideas!
Well done!

wetsuit
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 957


View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 10:53:32 AM
 #2103


"Your FreeBitco.in account is now also a bitcoin savings account!"

Congratulation Freebitco.in and @wetsuit! Very interesting idea! I am impressed with your marketing skills!
This is an example of how much can be done with patience and consistent actions!
I wish you many years of management like this and many further great ideas!
Well done!

Thank you for the kind words!

We have now updated the page to include a signed message from the bitcoin address that we use for mining to prove that we actually do mine. You can also see our mining power at https://slushpool.com/stats/hall-of-fame/ (bottom left table, with username wetsuit) and at https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/35192. The total of both places should be around 5.3 Petahashes but we have another 1.3 PH ordered and awaiting delivery (should be active in 7-10 days) and then another 0.6 PH in 1-2 weeks after that which should bring us to more than 7 PH. The additional capacity will show up at Slush pool when it has been installed.

Also, below is a signed message from the address that we use for mining (also available in the website in the EARN BTC page):

Address:
Quote
176sh81PQupUsFyX6hNL2PTYydSuL7Wu73
Message:
Quote
This is the FreeBitco.in mining address where payouts from our mining operation are received.
Signature:
Quote
G/9zZX+eSDxwZ78L9IIpEabi2BDdzAH67/mGRxozOsSdWxWhunooqPEBlEVKdkS735hN/AbYTXssD57TLsrSO5k=

Can be verified using your bitcoin client or at http://www.coinig.com.

sikkan
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 462


View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:55:42 AM
 #2104

I must say I´m impressed! From a pure faucet to dice, invest, lotto, mining and stuff you have really come a long way! GZ to you guys Smiley
torry28
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246


CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain


View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:01:59 AM
 #2105


Also, below is a signed message from the address that we use for mining (also available in the website in the EARN BTC page):

Address:
Quote
176sh81PQupUsFyX6hNL2PTYydSuL7Wu73
Message:
Quote
This is the FreeBitco.in mining address where payouts from our mining operation are received.
Signature:
Quote
G/9zZX+eSDxwZ78L9IIpEabi2BDdzAH67/mGRxozOsSdWxWhunooqPEBlEVKdkS735hN/AbYTXssD57TLsrSO5k=

Can be verified using your bitcoin client or at http://www.coinig.com.
Quoted and Confirmed via coinig

With 4.08% interest annually, it's higher than interest on bank (around 2-3% annually).
Is there any assurance if something bad happened (hope not) with our money?

  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 









        ███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

.

kotwica666
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1134


View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:09:24 AM
 #2106


"Your FreeBitco.in account is now also a bitcoin savings account!"

Congratulation Freebitco.in and @wetsuit! Very interesting idea! I am impressed with your marketing skills!
This is an example of how much can be done with patience and consistent actions!
I wish you many years of management like this and many further great ideas!
Well done!

Thank you for the kind words!

We have now updated the page to include a signed message from the bitcoin address that we use for mining to prove that we actually do mine. You can also see our mining power at https://slushpool.com/stats/hall-of-fame/ (bottom left table, with username wetsuit) and at https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/35192. The total of both places should be around 5.3 Petahashes but we have another 1.3 PH ordered and awaiting delivery (should be active in 7-10 days) and then another 0.6 PH in 1-2 weeks after that which should bring us to more than 7 PH. The additional capacity will show up at Slush pool when it has been installed.

Also, below is a signed message from the address that we use for mining (also available in the website in the EARN BTC page):

Address:
Quote
176sh81PQupUsFyX6hNL2PTYydSuL7Wu73
Message:
Quote
This is the FreeBitco.in mining address where payouts from our mining operation are received.
Signature:
Quote
G/9zZX+eSDxwZ78L9IIpEabi2BDdzAH67/mGRxozOsSdWxWhunooqPEBlEVKdkS735hN/AbYTXssD57TLsrSO5k=

Can be verified using your bitcoin client or at http://www.coinig.com.

Now you blow up my mind! So I understand that mining is to cover interst of deposits/account balance, right? Or maybe you think also about renting some power - I mean something like cloud mining?

paul gatt
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 630


View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:17:41 AM
 #2107

This is one of the longest and most reputable faucets I have ever known, although it is quite a bit, but we can earn more with bonus activities and redemption coupons. In addition, we can also play gambling here, traditional games but special, it is very interesting. I have been using it, but I was not lucky enough to participate in the games here, I hope someday lucky to come to me. Do not be discouraged when you can not reach the desired amount

||              ▄▄█████████
    ▄█▄   ▄▄███████████▀
   ▀████▄████████▀▀▀▀▀
     ▀███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█▄  █████▀   ▄███████▀
▀████████▀   ▄███████▀
  ▀██████  ▄███▀▀
    ████▀ ▄███▀                    ▄█
    ████  ███▀               ▄█  ▄███
    ████  ███               ███  ████
    ████  ███▄             ▄███  ████
    ████  ▀███▄           ▄███  ▄█████▄
    █████  ▀███▄         ▄███   ████████▄
     ████▄   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   █████ ▀█▀
      █████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄█████▄
       ▀█████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀ ▀█▀
           ▀█████████████████▀
              ▀▀█████████▀▀
.COPICO.||
wetsuit
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 957


View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:24:54 AM
 #2108

Now you blow up my mind! So I understand that mining is to cover interst of deposits/account balance, right? Or maybe you think also about renting some power - I mean something like cloud mining?

We buy and own all our miners, we do not rent "cloud mining" power because 75% of them are ponzi's and the remaining 25% are almost always unprofitable.


With 4.08% interest annually, it's higher than interest on bank (around 2-3% annually).
Is there any assurance if something bad happened (hope not) with our money?


We plan to expand quite conservatively and do hedge against the bitcoin price rising too quickly or the mining difficulty jumping to ensure that we always make a profit in bitcoin (not only in USD). This way, growth is slower but profits are consistent and fairly predictable.

If you mean that we could run away with your money, that is always a possibility but we probably stand to make more by running a honest business than by scamming. Also, it is a bit difficult to "run away" with a million dollars+ worth of equipment weighing a few tons. It wouldn't be too difficult for someone to track us or our miners. We have already invested over 1,000 bitcoins in the mining operation and unlike most other cloud mining service we do provide actual proof of mining.

kotwica666
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1134


View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:32:52 AM
 #2109

Now you blow up my mind! So I understand that mining is to cover interst of deposits/account balance, right? Or maybe you think also about renting some power - I mean something like cloud mining?

We buy and own all our miners, we do not rent "cloud mining" power because 75% of them are ponzi's and the remaining 25% are almost always unprofitable.


You misunderstood me Smiley I know that miners are yours. I'm asking if you think to open in future something like cloud mining service and rent your power?

wetsuit
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 957


View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:37:44 AM
 #2110

Now you blow up my mind! So I understand that mining is to cover interst of deposits/account balance, right? Or maybe you think also about renting some power - I mean something like cloud mining?

We buy and own all our miners, we do not rent "cloud mining" power because 75% of them are ponzi's and the remaining 25% are almost always unprofitable.


You misunderstood me Smiley I know that miners are yours. I'm asking if you think to open in future something like cloud mining service and rent your power?

Simply buying cloud mining power will most certainly not be profitable for users because they usually do not hedge against price and difficulty increases. We would prefer to manage everything ourselves and just give a fixed return to the user so that the investment is truly passive and risk-free for them.

kotwica666
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1134


View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:57:30 AM
 #2111

Now you blow up my mind! So I understand that mining is to cover interst of deposits/account balance, right? Or maybe you think also about renting some power - I mean something like cloud mining?

We buy and own all our miners, we do not rent "cloud mining" power because 75% of them are ponzi's and the remaining 25% are almost always unprofitable.


You misunderstood me Smiley I know that miners are yours. I'm asking if you think to open in future something like cloud mining service and rent your power?

Simply buying cloud mining power will most certainly not be profitable for users because they usually do not hedge against price and difficulty increases. We would prefer to manage everything ourselves and just give a fixed return to the user so that the investment is truly passive and risk-free for them.

Fair enough! One more time congratulation of impressive progress!
With pleasure I will watch further development and waiting for new ideas!
Good luck!

Dav7
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 134

Making Money Online since 2006


View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 02:48:28 PM
 #2112

Wait a minute, @wetsuit is the owner of this great faucet?? I didn't knew that Cheesy

Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 896



View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:52:20 PM
 #2113

I was posting some time ago about seeing no ads on freebitco.in but now there is an ad for "The Bitcoin Aggregator" and I see some others sometimes. I'm wondering do we see different ads in different parts of the world?

Btw, from my point of view FreeBitco.in is the best bitcoin faucet in the world. They always pay on time.

BitcoinMarshal
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain


View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:03:35 PM
 #2114

Wait a minute, @wetsuit is the owner of this great faucet?? I didn't knew that Cheesy
Yes he is owner of this faucet
I was posting some time ago about seeing no ads on freebitco.in but now there is an ad for "The Bitcoin Aggregator" and I see some others sometimes. I'm wondering do we see different ads in different parts of the world?

Btw, from my point of view FreeBitco.in is the best bitcoin faucet in the world. They always pay on time.
Yes freebitco is doing different adds for different part of world yes its best faucet for long time because paying surely every week




░░░░░░░░███████████
░░░░░░█████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████
░░███████████████████████████░░░░░░░░██████
░░████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░██░████████████████
░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████
░░██░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
    
.
erre
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 840


Win up to 200$ in BTC-->http://freebitco.in/?r=78


View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:51:04 PM
 #2115

Now you blow up my mind! So I understand that mining is to cover interst of deposits/account balance, right? Or maybe you think also about renting some power - I mean something like cloud mining?

We buy and own all our miners, we do not rent "cloud mining" power because 75% of them are ponzi's and the remaining 25% are almost always unprofitable.


You misunderstood me Smiley I know that miners are yours. I'm asking if you think to open in future something like cloud mining service and rent your power?

Simply buying cloud mining power will most certainly not be profitable for users because they usually do not hedge against price and difficulty increases. We would prefer to manage everything ourselves and just give a fixed return to the user so that the investment is truly passive and risk-free for them.

Sorry, but this sounds fishy to me.

I'm with you from the start, my ref number is 78, i still constantly use your faucet as a way to check bitcoin price and i have spammed it everywhere during the first times, althought my ref income is low Smiley

After many years and many shitstorms, seeing how your site managed to remain smooth and clean, i started to think to freebitco.in as one of the most trusted entity of the bitcoin ecosystem, but when today i saw the "money from nothing" announce i got worried and come here to check.

If you want to start a mining operation i think that you might need a different site or at least a link to a detailed thread in this forum, because you know why this community is concerned about cloud mining operations, and on freebitco.in i actually can't read anything about cloud mining.

I whish you the best luck,

Erre

                                 
                  █████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

spatifilium
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 266


View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:20:22 PM
 #2116

I think that giving interest is an excellent strategy, that yet no one has, and freebitcoin is also a casino.
A lot of people will come and make a deposit for interest, but people are greedy, they will try their luck gambling to gain more and will lose what they have
I know by myself when I have money in my pocket then I spend it
I think that the page will only get with this
klf
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1106


View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:47:58 AM
 #2117

I think that giving interest is an excellent strategy, that yet no one has, and freebitcoin is also a casino.
A lot of people will come and make a deposit for interest, but people are greedy, they will try their luck gambling to gain more and will lose what they have
I know by myself when I have money in my pocket then I spend it
I think that the page will only get with this


Maybe that is the strategy what they also want to use because most of the people will not gamble on this site due to their high house edge but when you already have a funds readily available then people may temp to try their luck and end up lose more money than they earn from the interest. But it is a good move from the site.

       ▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,SELLALL+YOUR+BITCOINTALK+ACCOUNTS+TO+ME,
   ▀[/color]
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████[/color][/size][/url][/td][/tr][/table]
kotwica666
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1134


View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:35:07 AM
 #2118

I think that giving interest is an excellent strategy, that yet no one has, and freebitcoin is also a casino.
A lot of people will come and make a deposit for interest, but people are greedy, they will try their luck gambling to gain more and will lose what they have
I know by myself when I have money in my pocket then I spend it
I think that the page will only get with this


Well done Sherlock! Cheesy


Maybe that is the strategy what they also want to use because most of the people will not gamble on this site due to their high house edge but when you already have a funds readily available then people may temp to try their luck and end up lose more money than they earn from the interest. But it is a good move from the site.
It is much more complicated. Of course it is about hi-low game. When you have money more closer to gambling game it is much easier to spend them. But this idea is much more interesting.. They have already huge group of "clients". Around 30 -40% of Bitcoin users know what is freebitco.in - it means that they already have very big trust points in cryptocurrency community - now they just need to open something like sports betting or lending service Smiley Waiting for that! Good luck guys!

spatifilium
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 266


View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:40:41 AM
 #2119

If you do not have large sums of BTC you can not earn much

maybe trying to be something like a bank people will just keep the money there and will not touch them, let them be there and collect interest for a rainy day, so there will be not so many payment and withdrawal from page, typical Ponzi scheme practiced by real bank

maybe he's going to freebitco.in visa debit card, a logical step forward
Dav7
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 134

Making Money Online since 2006


View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 11:46:53 AM
 #2120

If you do not have large sums of BTC you can not earn much

maybe trying to be something like a bank people will just keep the money there and will not touch them, let them be there and collect interest for a rainy day, so there will be not so many payment and withdrawal from page, typical Ponzi scheme practiced by real bank

maybe he's going to freebitco.in visa debit card, a logical step forward
one thing I know for sure, OP is doing well planned steps each time. If he goes that way it's because it is a viable option for the good of him and members!

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 213 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!