Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2019, 03:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in - Contest with $30,000 in GUARANTEED PRIZES now live!  (Read 299720 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:17:25 PM

I sent $10 BTC and within an our I got paid in cash through my mobile money account. I am very proud to say I started with FreeBitco.in in November 2015 and had my first free cash from them.
$10 BTC, so how many BTC you bought in total with $10 in 2015.
I guess that because you come into crypto so early, 2 years ealier than me, you should be rich for now.
If you don't got so many failed tradings, you should be rich with your early invesment in 2015 and if you took profits in 2017 or early 2018.
Just because someone started bitcoin early doesn't mean they have to be rich, that is the wrong type of thinking. I have started earlier than many people, when I first started freebitco.in wasn't even a thing if I remember correctly, however I did not kept the money, to the people who first took interest in bitcoin at the very early days we felt like bitcoin supposed to be "money" not investment, so we "earned" and "spend" it instead of buying and selling it.

I have earned god knows how much bitcoins working and I have spent almost all of it, I still do exactly that for the past 3 days and cover my expenses (proud to be my own boss and not go to work everyday) people who think "I wish I bought bitcoin back in 2011" or something miss out on the big fact that if you bought bitcoin at 30 cents there was a HUGE chance you would have sold it at 1 dollar to 100 dollar range instead of waiting for a 20 thousand dollar price.

I have sold bitcoins at 100 dollar levels and I have sold it at 20 thousand dollars, I have been around for both of them and never regret any of it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

iOPlay NowOi

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:07:43 PM

This looks very interesting: "Golden ticket contest coming soon to FreeBitco.in".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvB8HaBAz-l/
LTU_btc

Activity: 1204
Merit: 631

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:57:36 PM

@TheQuin, is it possible to remove this message "Allow us to give you $200 in free bitcoins every hour!"? I visit Freebitco.in lot of times every day, and it's annoying to close that message each time when I visit website.
This looks very interesting: "Golden ticket contest coming soon to FreeBitco.in".

Interesting. Do I see Lambo? Smiley

████                                           ████
 █████████▄     ████                                           ████                                      ████        ▄████
 ███████████    ████     ████                                  ████                                     █████       ██████
 ████   ▀████            ████                                                                          ██████       ████
 ████    ████   ████   █████████      ▄████▄       ▄█████▄     ████   ████ █████▄     ▄██████▄        ███████     ████████   ████  ████     ▄█████▄       ▄█████▄
 ████    ███    ████   █████████     ████████     █████████    ████   ████████████   ██████████      ███ ████     ████████   ██████████    █████████     █████████
 ██████████     ████     ████       ███▀  ▀███   ████   ████   ████   █████   ████   ███    ███     ███  ████       ████     ██████       ████▀  ▀███   ████▀  ▀███
 ███████████    ████     ████      ████          ███     ███   ████   ████    ████   ████▄▄        ███   ████       ████     ████         ████    ███   ████    ███
 ████    ████   ████     ████      ████          ███     ███   ████   ████    ████     ▀█████▄    ███    ████       ████     ████         ██████████▀   ██████████▀
 ████    ████   ████     ████      ████          ███     ███   ████   ████    ████         ▀███   █████████████     ████     ████         ████          ████
 ████   ▄████   ████     ████       ███▄  ▄███   ████   ████   ████   ████    ████   ███    ███          ████       ████     ████         ████▄  ▄██    ████▄  ▄██
 ███████████    ████     ██████      ████████     █████████    ████   ████    ████   ██████████          ████       ████     ████          █████████     █████████
 █████████▀     ████      █████       ▀████▀       ▀█████▀     ████   ████    ████    ▀██████▀           ████       ████     ████           ▀█████▀       ▀█████▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
    █
    █
    █
    █
Huge list of faucets
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE, DASH, BLK

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
    █
    █
    █
    █
Advertising services
Faucet scripts
Articles and help
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1225

★ ChipMixer | Bitcoin mixing service ★

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:59:12 AM

Well I hope this is not going to be targeted at the large gamblers again, like we see with the contest that was introduced, where only 10 people with huge pockets, qualify for the prizes.  Roll Eyes   

We need an incentive to bring back all the "idle" account holders that are not accessing their accounts on a regular basis. Most of my referrals are "idle" and not generating any income for me and the site.  Angry

TheQuin

Activity: 896
Merit: 694

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 06:20:05 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 07:02:38 AM by TheQuin

@TheQuin, is it possible to remove this message "Allow us to give you $200 in free bitcoins every hour!"? I visit Freebitco.in lot of times every day, and it's annoying to close that message each time when I visit website.

Interesting. Do I see Lambo? Smiley

Huh?

Damn it. I hope wetsuit isn't planning on giving away my company car.

Well I hope this is not going to be targeted at the large gamblers again, like we see with the contest that was introduced, where only 10 people with huge pockets, qualify for the prizes.  Roll Eyes  

We need an incentive to bring back all the "idle" account holders that are not accessing their accounts on a regular basis. Most of my referrals are "idle" and not generating any income for me and the site.  Angry

I think we're going for a lottery type competition so all gamblers will have a chance to win. Obviously bigger gamblers will have more chances than small ones (that's life).

We'll certainly be sending out promotional emails to any that are still subscribed to them.

@LTU_btc I know what you mean and would have the same reaction if I was still just a customer. Sitting on this side of the fence now I can see that these things are done because they work. We had over 70,000 customers subscribe to receive notifications in just the first hour.

Vness10

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:38:16 AM

I sent $10 BTC and within an our I got paid in cash through my mobile money account. I am very proud to say I started with FreeBitco.in in November 2015 and had my first free cash from them.
$10 BTC, so how many BTC you bought in total with $10 in 2015.
I guess that because you come into crypto so early, 2 years ealier than me, you should be rich for now.
If you don't got so many failed tradings, you should be rich with your early invesment in 2015 and if you took profits in 2017 or early 2018.
Just because someone started bitcoin early doesn't mean they have to be rich, that is the wrong type of thinking. I have started earlier than many people, when I first started freebitco.in wasn't even a thing if I remember correctly, however I did not kept the money, to the people who first took interest in bitcoin at the very early days we felt like bitcoin supposed to be "money" not investment, so we "earned" and "spend" it instead of buying and selling it.

I have earned god knows how much bitcoins working and I have spent almost all of it, I still do exactly that for the past 3 days and cover my expenses (proud to be my own boss and not go to work everyday) people who think "I wish I bought bitcoin back in 2011" or something miss out on the big fact that if you bought bitcoin at 30 cents there was a HUGE chance you would have sold it at 1 dollar to 100 dollar range instead of waiting for a 20 thousand dollar price.

I have sold bitcoins at 100 dollar levels and I have sold it at 20 thousand dollars, I have been around for both of them and never regret any of it.

We can't n be rich in bitcoin easily unless you joined in bitcoin in the first day launch it and hold it till the prize reach a highest price. Be thankful that there's a freebitcoin that give the opportunity to the people who started in bitcoin. It's small amount but it will big help to others.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Juggy777

Activity: 910
Merit: 339

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:41:46 AM

Well I hope this is not going to be targeted at the large gamblers again, like we see with the contest that was introduced, where only 10 people with huge pockets, qualify for the prizes.  Roll Eyes   

We need an incentive to bring back all the "idle" account holders that are not accessing their accounts on a regular basis. Most of my referrals are "idle" and not generating any income for me and the site.  Angry

Hey this is surreal that freebitco is planning to give away a Lamborghini or a Ferrari, to the winner of the golden ticket lottery. In my personal opinion if they target big gamblers I feel they would not be wrong, after all for such a big giveaway they can’t really try to make small gamblers happy. As far as your referrals are concerned you can’t force them to come back, at max you can give them higher commission to continue to earn under you.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
UserU

Activity: 210
Merit: 25

Free Counter-Strike @ CSONLINE2.NET

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 07:10:28 AM

Hi Quin, could the notification thing be disabled instead of showing up each time we visit the site?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 07:15:21 AM

Hi Quin, could the notification thing be disabled instead of showing up each time we visit the site?

If you just leave the browser tab open it only happens once.

ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1101

bustadice.com

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:22:27 AM

My user id-18131718
No one would believe your story and help you here, you're just a newbie. If you plan on paying back your loan you should talk to your friends who gave you the loan tell them what happened and ask for an extension. If they're your friends i'm sure they will understand and they've got no other choice since you don't have enough to pay them back.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 09:26:52 AM

I know i am begging~
Please dont ban me~

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

7. No begging. [5]

pinoycash

Activity: 1106
Merit: 511

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 09:35:24 AM

I decided to come and check my freebitco.in account and surprise to see the bonus structure for each roll

Bonus +0.00000950BTC added to all rewards!

How long this promotion will last? already claimed 10k sats in the last 10 hours Cheesy

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 09:38:47 AM

I decided to come and check my freebitco.in account and surprise to see the bonus structure for each roll

How long this promotion will last? already claimed 10k sats in the last 10 hours Cheesy

It is not a promotion, it is a permanent feature. It is calculated on a ratio of free winnings to amount wagered. You can increase the base reward 19 times by reaching 100%. The % towards next Free BTC bonus goes up when you play Hi-Lo, jackpots or buy lottery tickets and down when you do a free roll. You go up one level when you reach 100% and down one level when you fall below 0%

poptok1

Activity: 1162
Merit: 595

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 11:29:57 AM

Hey this is surreal that freebitco is planning to give away a Lamborghini or a Ferrari

Don't get your hopes to high  Roll Eyes
It's doubtful they could afford such massive prize although it would be awesome to be proven wrong here.
This got me thinking, how the taxation problem would look like in case of such big, physical prize?
Who would cover the shipping cost and duty? I'm guessing it would have to be the winner, in case of car as expensive as avantador those would require me, for example, to take a bank loan...  Undecided with big winnings, comes great responsibility.
Nevertheless I'm waiting impatiently on how this announcement unfolds.

slaman29

Activity: 798
Merit: 283

Roll with the best at BitDice

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:01:08 PM

Golden tickets with a chance for everyone to win? Why oh why did I have to waste all my fresh deposits on 2x RP weekends? Haha. Anyway, this is really tempting, can't wait to find out more details. Just still of course prefer if the prize were distributed to more people since I'm definitely not a big whale or even a big tuna fish. Great splashes FBC!

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
anon121

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:31:30 PM

hmm...i understood!
pinoycash

Activity: 1106
Merit: 511

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 05:05:57 PM

It is not a promotion, it is a permanent feature. It is calculated on a ratio of free winnings to amount wagered. You can increase the base reward 19 times by reaching 100%. The % towards next Free BTC bonus goes up when you play Hi-Lo, jackpots or buy lottery tickets and down when you do a free roll. You go up one level when you reach 100% and down one level when you fall below 0%

I see, all it clear now. I thought this was something i can enjoy for some time. It was 1000 sats added rewards then down to 950 sats.

Now playing HiLo to maintain my bonus claim

hyudien

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

I can help you anything as i can

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 06:55:08 PM

Is there someone here already got lucky draw number(10000)? If so, how many times you collect it? And can you please give me a proof for that? I don't want to judge anything about this site, just want to know, Is that fair or fake roll?

Regards
Hyudien
LTU_btc

Activity: 1204
Merit: 631

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 07:24:43 PM

Is there someone here already got lucky draw number(10000)? If so, how many times you collect it? And can you please give me a proof for that? I don't want to judge anything about this site, just want to know, Is that fair or fake roll?

Regards
Hyudien
This question was asked so many times already. There is even dedicated thread to post big wins at Freebitco.in:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.0
If you will check this thread, you will see several people posting proofs that they won $200, here is most recent winner:
Since 2013 probably there was many winners of $200, but it's impossible to tell exact number of winner, only Freebitco.in knows it, but I don't think they are going to post these stats.

████                                           ████
 █████████▄     ████                                           ████                                      ████        ▄████
 ███████████    ████     ████                                  ████                                     █████       ██████
 ████   ▀████            ████                                                                          ██████       ████
 ████    ████   ████   █████████      ▄████▄       ▄█████▄     ████   ████ █████▄     ▄██████▄        ███████     ████████   ████  ████     ▄█████▄       ▄█████▄
 ████    ███    ████   █████████     ████████     █████████    ████   ████████████   ██████████      ███ ████     ████████   ██████████    █████████     █████████
 ██████████     ████     ████       ███▀  ▀███   ████   ████   ████   █████   ████   ███    ███     ███  ████       ████     ██████       ████▀  ▀███   ████▀  ▀███
 ███████████    ████     ████      ████          ███     ███   ████   ████    ████   ████▄▄        ███   ████       ████     ████         ████    ███   ████    ███
 ████    ████   ████     ████      ████          ███     ███   ████   ████    ████     ▀█████▄    ███    ████       ████     ████         ██████████▀   ██████████▀
 ████    ████   ████     ████      ████          ███     ███   ████   ████    ████         ▀███   █████████████     ████     ████         ████          ████
 ████   ▄████   ████     ████       ███▄  ▄███   ████   ████   ████   ████    ████   ███    ███          ████       ████     ████         ████▄  ▄██    ████▄  ▄██
 ███████████    ████     ██████      ████████     █████████    ████   ████    ████   ██████████          ████       ████     ████          █████████     █████████
 █████████▀     ████      █████       ▀████▀       ▀█████▀     ████   ████    ████    ▀██████▀           ████       ████     ████           ▀█████▀       ▀█████▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
    █
    █
    █
    █
Huge list of faucets
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE, DASH, BLK

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
    █
    █
    █
    █
Advertising services
Faucet scripts
Articles and help
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1101

bustadice.com

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:18:51 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 10:36:17 PM by ralle14

It's doubtful they could afford such massive prize although it would be awesome to be proven wrong here.
Don't underestimate their house edge and mining operation they probably have enough funds to buy the lambo including the shipping if they want to.

I wonder how much would the tickets cost. Also this lambo lottery reminds me of this thread.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.