Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 1447 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 524137 times)
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 05:12:42 PM

did the chance of winning higher prizes change?
it's been over a week and a half that I got my last > 9885 roll  Undecided (I usually got 1-2 each week)

I know it's random, so it could just be a bad luck streak.

Sorry, it's just bad luck. The chances have not changed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 04:29:58 PM

Now you can share some of your coins with your referrals using the "SHARE SOME COIN" section in the REFER page.

Please report any bugs/feedback/suggestions here.

RonGoodman

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:04:51 PM

it's been over a week and a half that I got my last > 9885 roll  Undecided (I usually got 1-2 each week)

I hit the 9886 - 9985 range once last week and once this week.  I probably roll 7-10 times a day. 
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 05:52:22 AM

A note to users using passwords like "123456" or "password" or "abcdef".

Quite a few users with such passwords got their accounts hacked and the bitcoin address and email in their account changed. Please use a strong password for your account because as bitcoins become more valuable such events will occur more frequently.

I have added a captcha to the login form so hackers will atleast not be able to trawl through accounts using a script but that is the most that I can do.

harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:45:43 PM

Everything is ok  except of new captchas. It's so hard for me to solve most of them...Why that?
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 07:54:17 PM

Everything is ok  except of new captchas. It's so hard for me to solve most of them...Why that?

Yes, the first variant was terrific and unique at that!

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:56:34 PM

Everything is ok  except of new captchas. It's so hard for me to solve most of them...Why that?

They're purposefully difficult so as to avoid bots solving them. That said, I stopped going to the site because of this; it's just more effort than I'm willing to put in...  Tongue
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 07:57:35 PM

Because the first captcha was easily cracked by OCR software. I was aware of it and thought nobody would bother to do it with such small amounts, but i was wrong. People even started selling bots that would solve the captcha automatically for free play.

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 07:58:23 PM

Everything is ok  except of new captchas. It's so hard for me to solve most of them...Why that?

They're purposefully difficult so as to avoid bots solving them. That said, I stopped going to the site because of this; it's just more effort than I'm willing to put in...  Tongue

I realize they are a pain to solve, heck even I hate solving them but I was left with no choice really.

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:02:29 PM

Because the first captcha was easily cracked by OCR software. I was aware of it and thought nobody would bother to do it with such small amounts, but i was wrong. People even started selling bots that would solve the captcha automatically for free play.

Grin

So, you helped create a new market opportunity... not bad.  Wink

I realize they are a pain to solve, heck even I hate solving them but I was left with no choice really.

Well, I can't really blame you, I guess. It would be nice if there was another way of doing this, but I can't think of anything either.  Roll Eyes
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 08:46:26 PM

Grin

Well, I can't really blame you, I guess. It would be nice if there was another way of doing this, but I can't think of anything either.  Roll Eyes

Why not provide easier captchas for well known and reliable clients? Anyway, I've seen different kinds of them at the site...

harsi123

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:53:55 PM

Grin

Why not provide easier captchas for well known and reliable clients? Anyway, I've seen different kinds of them at the site...
Agreed...Why not..?
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 08:58:17 PM

Grin

What different captchas would you recommend ?

harsi123

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:04:41 PM

Grin

Digits only. Like before.. Smiley
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 09:07:16 PM

Grin

Digits only. Like before.. Smiley

That would defeat the purpose of having a captcha.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 09:14:05 PM

Grin

So, you helped create a new market opportunity... not bad.  Wink

Well, I can't really blame you, I guess. It would be nice if there was another way of doing this, but I can't think of anything either.  Roll Eyes

Those captchas using photographs of house numbers seem to be good. Also some simple arithmetics should work fine as well...

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 09:15:46 PM

Grin

Those captchas using photographs of house numbers seem to be good...

I think that is google recaptcha as well but there is no way to set it to show numbers only, I searched for that before implementing it. They just decide to show numbers on random websites and at random times.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 09:18:21 PM

Grin

Well, I can't really blame you, I guess. It would be nice if there was another way of doing this, but I can't think of anything either.  Roll Eyes

I think that is google recaptcha as well but there is no way to set it to show numbers only, I searched for that before implementing it. They just decide to show numbers on random websites and at random times.

At least it is not that intractable as what we see now. Yes, I've seen it at your site, it is much better and doesn't look like somebody vomited alphabet...

Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:30:27 PM

I hit the 9886 - 9985 range once last week and once this week.  I probably roll 7-10 times a day. 

I've had a HUGE run of bad luck.  I guess I roll like 6 times a day and I haven't hit anything above the lowest payout in 2 weeks, and before then I hit it twice in like 3 days.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Info.Coin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:34:10 PM

Grin

At least it is not that intractable as what we see now. Yes, I've seen it at your site, it is much better and doesn't look like somebody vomited alphabet...

What about a picture capcha?

like this: http://confidenttechnologies.com/products/confident-captcha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 1447 »
  Print  

Jump to: