Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

Competition is not the worst thing you can face in the market, but legal laws are another matter

I agree, legal laws are hard to compete because it needs lots of funds and requirements too. This days, a lot of new projects are created so having many competitors are normal. They just need to create strategies that will make them different.
It's certainly difficult for a developer to compete with other projects, but I like it when there is a large selection of different options.
Yes but i think that the developers also need to work much hard and it is not posible to compete with other projects untill you really work hard or have the potentil to have huge profits ahead.
The developers actually have really huge works which really are much challenging but i think that the developers for this project really are potential to have huge profits ahead so we can trust them.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

Competition is not the worst thing you can face in the market, but legal laws are another matter

I agree, legal laws are hard to compete because it needs lots of funds and requirements too. This days, a lot of new projects are created so having many competitors are normal. They just need to create strategies that will make them different.
It's certainly difficult for a developer to compete with other projects, but I like it when there is a large selection of different options.

Yeah, this days now are really hard to compete because a lot of projects already existed with same features and also new projects too. The most important thing to do now is how the team will make this project more popular and successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

Yes but i think that the developers also need to work much hard and it is not posible to compete with other projects untill you really work hard or have the potentil to have huge profits ahead.
The developers actually have really huge works which really are much challenging but i think that the developers for this project really are potential to have huge profits ahead so we can trust them.

From the word itself "ALL_STOCKS" which means that there will be more data that needed to collect and this is really an interesting thing to do.  A token that is backed by real asset is really something that can be guaranteed that the token has a strong back-up.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

Competing to each other is common now because a lot of projects now have the same features. What will be the difference will be base on the team and how they can make their project on top.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

From the word itself "ALL_STOCKS" which means that there will be more data that needed to collect and this is really an interesting thing to do.  A token that is backed by real asset is really something that can be guaranteed that the token has a strong back-up.
Yes it sounds interesting and also enticing for an investor but may we know what kind of real assets is backing up all stocks?
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

All stocks whitepapers link is throwing a 400 response or it is mentioning as corrupted, it is better dev team to have a look on it where most of the investors prioritize whitepapers before proceeding to choose the platform.

Hi @Mikwik,

We checked it several times from different devices just to be sure and it always worked for us without any hitch...

It works also for me, there are no problems with the links of All-Stocks whitepaper. Maybe you just have to clear your history and cache, maybe it will fix your problem.
If this person so wishes to get acquainted with whitepaper, then he will be able to make it at really due desire. Let proxy or vpn will try, for a start and will give the answer concerning working capacity. I am sure for 90% that it will help.
I don't think that the whitepaper is corrupted, it's more of a wrong link in the ann thread. Here's the right one -> https://all-stocks.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Allstocks_whitepaper_rectified-1.1.pdf this might save your time as accessing the website might take a while due some problems in the internet.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

What kind of revolution you actually offer?
They offering stocks markets globally, which means that you can buy the stocks in any country, any culture, and in many way.
IT depends on the stock they have and am sure it wont be all stock there and they are going to need licences to operate in various countries

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

They offering stocks markets globally, which means that you can buy the stocks in any country, any culture, and in many way.

That's very very hard to unless they want to get fucked over by government regulations because they do not like random people messing with stocks
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

That's very very hard to unless they want to get fucked over by government regulations because they do not like random people messing with stocks

That is what I am talking about and this maybe their real problem, they need to pass with the government. This will be difficult for them since crypto is not yet totally accepted and I am afraid of they will be facing a very hard challenges.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

That is what I am talking about and this maybe their real problem, they need to pass with the government. This will be difficult for them since crypto is not yet totally accepted and I am afraid of they will be facing a very hard challenges.
I think the stock market is a private entity that even the government doesnt have any power to control since it is being handled by different corporations and financial institution.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Transfer of ownership is really promising with ALL-STOCKS as the user sends Fiat currency to the stamper, stamper returns asset-backed tokens and the user can trade or hold those tokens Cool
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

Hoestly, the team doing great as they take some risk. Also, as the risk is everywhere which are part on the crypto currency community especially you invest a great amount. It is somehow a win-win situation. I'm just hoping that this project have a great standard of security since this project involves global stocks.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

The projects are excellent, but I wonder how long it will last? And what is the experience of developers in this area?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

Hoestly, the team doing great as they take some risk. Also, as the risk is everywhere which are part on the crypto currency community especially you invest a great amount. It is somehow a win-win situation. I'm just hoping that this project have a great standard of security since this project involves global stocks.

I think the developers are well aware that the protection of personal data is very important in such a project. Therefore, most likely the developers have already solved this issue and we will be able to avoid worrying about our confidentiality.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

The projects are excellent, but I wonder how long it will last? And what is the experience of developers in this area?
I think that a good experience in the field of crypto, as the support of the team and the project as a whole is very good. So developers know what they are doing to achieve success in the development of the project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

I think that a good experience in the field of crypto, as the support of the team and the project as a whole is very good. So developers know what they are doing to achieve success in the development of the project.
They are also providing users with digital wallets and accounts with their local fiat currencies. Their services helping us to buy and sell crypto currencies as well as provide the needed framework to convert crypto currencies to fiat and vice versa.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

Yes, absolutely the team behind the ico is doing very well right now. They are looking forward to completing the projects development as early as possible. The platform has very high ability as well as potential to become successful. After completing the projects development very soon heavy traffic will be coming to the platform.     

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

I think the developers are well aware that the protection of personal data is very important in such a project. Therefore, most likely the developers have already solved this issue and we will be able to avoid worrying about our confidentiality.

It is good to see that the team is doing well despite taking risks and I'm sure as they are working hard for the project to be a success from all aspects they have taken into account securing and protecting information.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

In spite of the bureaucratic challenges already previously discussed a secured public block chain will give the All stocks system and support it requires but is team doing any great work on advertising?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

I have read the medium of this project that they have developed this so called "prototype" which I didn't understand well. Can someone explain me more about the project development so I can understand well what is "prototype" means. I hope this will be address.

Prototype simply means first sample model. It's basically the early stage of the ICO where the team will release the prototype of the project in order for them to gain audience, popularity, and also investors that are willing to invest on the project.

Even with a prototype you can make mistakes. It's important that the quality is already good so people are convinced of the team. 

You may have a good point, but what is good by having an available prototype is that people can actually experience the usage of the platform and in this way, I think they can surely make some suggestions abut some improvement of the platform.

As long as it is not totally disappointing or just extremely limitedly working, showing a prototype can be the right step for sure.
But there are more participants involved in a global prospective it is highly recommended to proceed as per the promised white papers that will build the trust and reap a success without bringing new changes in between.

Not sure if such a strict approach is always the best. If you feel that some changes could put the project into a better position, you should make them regardless of the white paper. The community should agree however.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: