Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:55 AM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
Well, i have plan to make video and article. And i agree All-Stock is very promising and have potential at crypto world. Actually, i have favourite to stocks market and All-Stocks make me interested in, too.

Well, that sounds good to help all stock promotions to boost more for their project. I am planning also to join their bounty campaigns, especially on Twitter Because Social media promoting has a big influence especially when you advertising ICO's like these ones.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

Which day I go to your trial version of the site and am amazed at what developers are good fellows, because it's just a huge amount of work, and they managed.
this is very amazing I really appreciate for the hard work of the team so that this can be realized. it is a pride of this project to be able to do this sort of thing. good work.
A hard-working and accommodating team behind this project is one thing that gives it more flavor to really gain your trust towards them. Not all project have this kind of approach towards its community.
The team in the project is the most important thing that can only be in the project, because it is the team that embodies the idea

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

All Stocks is a new way to trade in global markets! All Stocks will keep this asset in a trusted, transparent, open and regulated form. The value of the token will always correspond to the real value of the asset. I'm sure that we should trust this team! They have a great idea for the project.

Unfortunately, they already have massive competitors that have already been around. It will be a good idea if they are going to focus on one kind of market as they expand.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

I like the concept of the project, as well as the team's approach to their work. They really are interested in him.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

I joined the bounty company in telegraph and see a real interest in the project, I hope the team will be able to raise enough money to complete the platform.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

All-Stocks project really has a good concept in its platform which also shows its potential to become a great global stock market in the future. And moreover, is a great move of the All-Stock team to conduct a bounty campaign. By this they could be able to spread widely their informations for more attraction in this community of crypto currency.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

I like the concept of the project, as well as the team's approach to their work. They really are interested in him.

Yeah right, the team and the project really have a potential to be known and become successful in the near future. I just hope that they will continue to develop this project whatever may happen.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

Yeah right, the team and the project really have a potential to be known and become successful in the near future. I just hope that they will continue to develop this project whatever may happen.
But, I wanted to ask you something. Do you really say that this project have a potential? How can you easily say this project have a potential without any proof?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

How soon will an opportunity to test exchange own hands and to look at a quality of her work, at the speed of opening and opening of warrants and so on?
Too interests such question whether will be in general this beta-test is carried out, meanwhile there is no concrete information from team. It is a little necessary to wait and they will give the answer about it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

With the AllStocks exchange platform, investors will have the option of choosing THEIR OWN brokers with whom they're already familiar, which is another awesome feature of our system. Doesn't it make you want to invest?
Hmmh maybe but I hope you been through their WP and all that because you seem so excited and ready and maybe as question later
Yes, their exchange project platform is really exciting, isn't it? I really wanted to invest in the project because of their prototype is awesome!
Once their prototype will be released, they will gain more investors and their exchange platform will become more nice. I hope that they will double their effort to make their prototype awesome.
A prototype will be a  really important part of this project, they will definitely gain following and popularity due to that, if the masses like it. It can be a game changer for them.

Well it can also work the other way around since if the prototype isn't as good as people expect it to be then people might even go against it and not invest
They need to make the protoype works well. They need to reach the people expectation to be a successful project. With that ALL STOCKS can gain positive feedbacks.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

The project really have a great concept which they have their prototype for their market. Prototype is the asset of the project and with that it will determine their future if it will be successful or not.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

All Stocks is a new way to trade in global markets! All Stocks will keep this asset in a trusted, transparent, open and regulated form. The value of the token will always correspond to the real value of the asset. I'm sure that we should trust this team! They have a great idea for the project.

Unfortunately, they already have massive competitors that have already been around. It will be a good idea if they are going to focus on one kind of market as they expand.
I'm sure that it will be so! After all, they very well thought out the whole concept of the market and know what concepts are already on the market. Thanks to a well thought out strategy, everything will turn out. Our task is to support the team All Stocks very well, and thanks to our support, more users will learn about the project.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

The project really have a great concept which they have their prototype for their market. Prototype is the asset of the project and with that it will determine their future if it will be successful or not.
I dont realy get your point mate sorry. In my own understanding the prototype is just a copy of the real version meaning you can do the same thing except profitting real crypto since it is just for practice pirpose only.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

How soon will an opportunity to test exchange own hands and to look at a quality of her work, at the speed of opening and opening of warrants and so on?
Too interests such question whether will be in general this beta-test is carried out, meanwhile there is no concrete information from team. It is a little necessary to wait and they will give the answer about it.
I also did not hear any news from the developers about the launch of the beta version of the platform. Perhaps it will be much later, or the team does not plan to launch a test version at all.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

all-stocks project is still under development and we need to wait more to see how far this project can go. For now let's wait and see hoe serious the devs are and what are their future plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

The idea of building a platform that allow us to trade tokens that backed real asset is good although I need to read the whitepaper to understand how you are going to do that. But, I notice the team members are kinda small for big project like that, plus you have no advisors.

If they are going to create a platform that will be able to trade real asset tokens or what they called tokenized assets then I think they will undergo a lot of legal issues because it will be equities and the competitor will be the Wall Street.

Hi @Arvilaine,
I don't think we will have competition issues.
We come with an innovative idea that will transform the way people are trading all over the world. and honestly, we think that cryptocurrency is the next generation of trading.

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Is the prototype website just designed for viewing purooses or we can also do some navigation on it?

Hi @Googlegenius

Our prototype has many functionalities built into it, such as:
1. User management module which will be used in the production version as well.
2. Fully functional inner trading capabilities (you can buy/sell/edit backed assets)
3. Graphs & charts in the reporting module.
4. API interface and more...

We have lot of work ahead of us but determined to launch the platform until the end the year.

Thanks!

Thanks for the fast response their DEV is there also a plan to launch an airdrop for doing a small task in Social Media, or telegram? I think it will be a good way to promote Allstock to the public.

Hi @steampunkz
Please check our bounty thread.
We welcome you to take part in our great project.

Thanks.

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

Well the prototpye looks promising, attractive and userfriendly. But there is something that I could not understand. This is an ERC20 Token : AST Token.

You say: "The token’s value will always be matched by real asset value, and investors can promptly liquefy it anytime they want."
Well the prototpye looks promising, attractive and userfriendly. But there is something that I could not understand. This is an ERC20 Token : AST Token.

You say: "The token’s value will always be matched by real asset value, and investors can promptly liquefy it anytime they want."

How can the value of this token always match the real asset value, as you also know that cryptocurrencies have a very floating exchange rate?

How can the value of this token always match the real asset value, as you also know that cryptocurrencies have a very floating exchange rate?

They meant that token value will not be less than the real asset value, it can be more, but not less. and according to them, if you own that token, you can liquefy it anytime through their platform, in other words, they will burn that token and transfer the asset or it’s equal market value back to your account.

Hi @negancoin
You right.
Token's value will not be able to get under the asset's value.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

all-stocks project is still under development and we need to wait more to see how far this project can go. For now let's wait and see hoe serious the devs are and what are their future plans.
The devs are serious regarding this project i guess and even they might surely be having some future plans. Lets wait for their future and i am sure that all-stocks will make us happy. They are also getting a good amount of investors now.
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

Great job. Yesterday the prototype did not work, but today you can learn how it looks. I really liked the design.

Hi @Inskchen
Thanks, great to hear that you liked our prototype and the design.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: