Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

projects with coin sales are neatly arranged can be seen from the roadmap of this project, I also see a bounty campaign on this project, hopefully reach the sale of coins

By the fact, have a lot of exchange running ICO, but don't have so much stocks market run successful ICO at crypto world. I don't know why, but i really hope All-Stocks can change the situation.

Hi @PDAngel
Thanks for your support.
As a unique bridge between stock markets and cryptocurrency world, we are sure that we will change the situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

Is the prototype website just designed for viewing purooses or we can also do some navigation on it?

Hi @Googlegenius

Our prototype has many functionalities built into it, such as:
1. User management module which will be used in the production version as well.
2. Fully functional inner trading capabilities (you can buy/sell/edit backed assets)
3. Graphs & charts in the reporting module.
4. API interface and more...

We have lot of work ahead of us but determined to launch the platform until the end the year.

Thanks!

To use your prototype, would need to pay an amount so you could fully use it or it is free to avail if you have invested in the project? Because I am very interested with the prototype.

Hi @yuisefb8
Prototype's DEMO is free to use, feel free to check it out and let us know your opinion.

Thanks.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

On the website,  informs can exchange Allstocks in any kind of exchange, but for this to happen the project should not ask for inclusion in certain exchanges before anything else?
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

This will be a big change in stock trading in the global market with the advantage of using blockchain technology and is expected to bring a more positive financial impact... good job

Hi @jaksone
Thanks for your support.
We are working hard to bring this change to the community.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

On the website,  informs can exchange Allstocks in any kind of exchange, but for this to happen the project should not ask for inclusion in certain exchanges before anything else?
This project is still in the developing stage and i am sure that after the end of the Initial Coin Offering phase they would get listed on some really exciting exchanges and also it would really be much more profitable for the future.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

The idea of building a platform that allow us to trade tokens that backed real asset is good although I need to read the whitepaper to understand how you are going to do that. But, I notice the team members are kinda small for big project like that, plus you have no advisors.

If they are going to create a platform that will be able to trade real asset tokens or what they called tokenized assets then I think they will undergo a lot of legal issues because it will be equities and the competitor will be the Wall Street.

Hi @Arvilaine,
I don't think we will have competition issues.
We come with an innovative idea that will transform the way people are trading all over the world. and honestly, we think that cryptocurrency is the next generation of trading.

I like how the dev responded and I like your thinking that this project is unique. I just really hope that all the plans and goals of this project will come true in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

Hi all,
We welcome you to check our website, our whitepaper and of course our DEMO
We are here for any further question and we will be happy to hear your opinion.
Thanks,
The All-Stocks Network Team.

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

This project is still in the developing stage and i am sure that after the end of the Initial Coin Offering phase they would get listed on some really exciting exchanges and also it would really be much more profitable for the future.
They will soon be listed on several exchanges which would make it easy for several investors to trust this project and also i am sure that more and more investors will then be attracted  by this project again.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

Hi all,
Thanks,
Hello admin do you also have a video presentation about your project? It seems the other members are not understanding the real purpose of your prototype website.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

The idea of building a platform that allow us to trade tokens that backed real asset is good although I need to read the whitepaper to understand how you are going to do that. But, I notice the team members are kinda small for big project like that, plus you have no advisors.

If they are going to create a platform that will be able to trade real asset tokens or what they called tokenized assets then I think they will undergo a lot of legal issues because it will be equities and the competitor will be the Wall Street.

Hi @Arvilaine,
We come with an innovative idea that will transform the way people are trading all over the world. and honestly, we think that cryptocurrency is the next generation of trading.

I like how the dev responded and I like your thinking that this project is unique. I just really hope that all the plans and goals of this project will come true in the near future.

What kind of time have we come to down to right now?

A developer responding to a potential investor is something to be celebrated /shrug

(as it's likely just a campaign manager and not a team member themself)
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

Hi all,
Thanks,
Hello admin do you also have a video presentation about your project? It seems the other members are not understanding the real purpose of your prototype website.

I agree with this admin. As I have browse on your website, I don't really understand the prototype being presented in your website. But it looks liked the details on how this project will work is there. However, we still need a video presentation so we can have better understanding about the function of this project in real time.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

Hi all,
Thanks,

I agree with this admin. As I have browse on your website, I don't really understand the prototype being presented in your website. But it looks liked the details on how this project will work is there. However, we still need a video presentation so we can have better understanding about the function of this project in real time.

Exactly, it would be convenient to the people to easily understand the project if they will produce great video presentation about the prototype.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

I was very interested in your project, but I still did not find information about the team and I can not understand if it will be able to sort out what's wrong with it?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

Hi all,
Thanks,

You can't understand easily the information stated in the ANN? I doubt its hard to understand as the team have done a great job to let people who are new for this project can easily understand the purpose of ALL-Stocks.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

Hi all,
Thanks,
It would be desirable to specify whether there will be any award to users of the DEMO platform who test her? Or an award only for the found bugs? Yours faithfully.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

Hi @Arvilaine,

it seems likely though crypto markets have its up and downs am sure they will be able to tackle that once they are active and platform is running

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:48:57 PM

They will soon be listed on several exchanges which would make it easy for several investors to trust this project and also i am sure that more and more investors will then be attracted  by this project again.

Well, to make their projects be more popular, they must set a strategy that can effectively gain some supporters. Like offering some bounty programs which is basically the most effective way to promote a project. Moreover, about listing on exchanges this will definitely be happen after the ICO ends so I think this is still far and needs to focus first with their token sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:07:57 PM

Hi all,
Thanks,

Thank you for the latest update and this is good because you actually doing some extra efforts so that people will understand more about the platform. With your active presence, investors will surely be enlighten whenever if they have doubts about the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

Hi all,
Thanks,

Thank you for the latest update and this is good because you actually doing some extra efforts so that people will understand more about the platform. With your active presence, investors will surely be enlighten whenever if they have doubts about the project.

I agree to your point mate, the presence of devs here may gain trust to those who want to invest and to be part of this project. Hopefully the team may able to do whatever it takes just to success on this project. I also appreciate the devs who always answer on any concerns as well as some doubts just to clarify. Hoping for the success on this project.
It is all the active involvement and engagement that they have actively connected towards all the participants by sharing all the detail information and clarifying all the doubts and questions towards the audience that just proves their potential in handling all the challenges as their responsibility.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

Well the prototpye looks promising, attractive and userfriendly. But there is something that I could not understand. This is an ERC20 Token : AST Token.

You say: "The token’s value will always be matched by real asset value, and investors can promptly liquefy it anytime they want."
Well the prototpye looks promising, attractive and userfriendly. But there is something that I could not understand. This is an ERC20 Token : AST Token.

You say: "The token’s value will always be matched by real asset value, and investors can promptly liquefy it anytime they want."

How can the value of this token always match the real asset value, as you also know that cryptocurrencies have a very floating exchange rate?

How can the value of this token always match the real asset value, as you also know that cryptocurrencies have a very floating exchange rate?

They meant that token value will not be less than the real asset value, it can be more, but not less. and according to them, if you own that token, you can liquefy it anytime through their platform, in other words, they will burn that token and transfer the asset or it’s equal market value back to your account.
Hi @negancoin
You right.
Token's value will not be able to get under the asset's value.

Yep, in theory Token's value will not be able to get under the asset's value, because no one will sell his tokens for price less than the asset's value.when he can easily go to your platform and liquefy it, However, if ALL-STOCKS faces a problem and the tokenholder can't liquefy their tokens for some reason, or any other bad news, the price could dump under the asset's value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: