Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

When do you plan to launch the beta version? I wanted to try it, in order to understand whether it's worth keeping an eye on the project
Team behind might be working on validations to successfully announce their build over and at sudden it is may be expected to avail such beta versions let us keep hoping all the greater outcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:44:08 AM

This is a good project, they are giving away a generous amount of rewards for their bounty hunters and it is not by staking so I think everyone will get a fair amount of rewards even if the bounty hunters increase.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

I like the design of the project, it is clear that it was made "not on my knee," and the developers surprised him.
Lol, I laughed so hard when I read this comment, you made my day. After all, the design of the project looks good as their prototype.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

Did any marketing research take place before the project was launched and before the idea was born? How important is this?
At the foundation level such research, analyzing skills are important and they might have made all the plans and made a plan on marketing functionalities to reach to all the potential investors across the platforms.
Any new company has to do some reseach or the other in order to stay with all the other projects, and this project is no different. Projects like such have to target their audience in order to personalise the platform.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

When do you plan to launch the beta version? I wanted to try it, in order to understand whether it's worth keeping an eye on the project
Team behind might be working on validations to successfully announce their build over and at sudden it is may be expected to avail such beta versions let us keep hoping all the greater outcome.
Great news for the team that the crowd or people here in the All-Stocks project is really excited for the launching of the beta version of this project. And not only that. They are really eager to the upcoming developments and bews coming from the All-Stock project. I will continuously spread the information about All-Stocks and hopefully more serious investors will come across this project.
Googlegenius

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

This is a good project, they are giving away a generous amount of rewards for their bounty hunters and it is not by staking so I think everyone will get a fair amount of rewards even if the bounty hunters increase.
Yes thats true bud this project will surely be popular in a short period of time because it is not hesitating to spend for the advertising and promotion.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

Great news for the team that the crowd or people here in the All-Stocks project is really excited for the launching of the beta version of this project. And not only that. They are really eager to the upcoming developments and bews coming from the All-Stock project. I will continuously spread the information about All-Stocks and hopefully more serious investors will come across this project.

Well they'll need to get a lot of licences from governments in most countries to enter the stock markets and that's not going to be as easy as the beta
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

Well they'll need to get a lot of licences from governments in most countries to enter the stock markets and that's not going to be as easy as the beta

You have a point on that mate, well stock markets on different countries needs authorized by the government. Hopefully by having this project will able to communicate and having an agreement as they will able to authorize to be part of the different stock market of each countries.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

They would soon release their platform but i would request the team to try to launch the beta version first so that several users can test their platform and also they could get the estimate of their popularity.
i think the prototype is the beta version man try and check it there its working nicely form all its indications team seem active on the beta
The Beta-version is also created in order that users have looked and have tested the platform, have found bugs if they are and have reported on them on developers. Then the award for it will be received.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

I really liked the prototype created by the team, but will thereafter be added a crypt or the platform will work as it is now a prototype?
Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

interesting project i really like this project I've joined the bountu campaign of this project. i belive project will be very good. What is the market share of this project, how will its token price Huh
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

I really liked the prototype created by the team, but will thereafter be added a crypt or the platform will work as it is now a prototype?
If you enjoyed trying thuer protoptype website for sure you will also love thier official trading platform mate.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

Really? Did the dev team released an announcements about the beta version? Because I didn't see in their roadmap that they have beta version of ALLSTOCKS project. But maybe they are planning on it because all supporters and possible investors are likely to have it so they can have better knowledge of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

Nope. Their prototype is just for testing and will not be considered as their official platform, somehow it's the same functionality but let's wait for their official platform.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Nope. Their prototype is just for testing and will not be considered as their official platform, somehow it's the same functionality but let's wait for their official platform.

Their prototype is not officially launch or use. They just trying to test it first for some reason. Lets just wait for the update and just try to help the team by promoting the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Really? Did the dev team released an announcements about the beta version? Because I didn't see in their roadmap that they have beta version of ALLSTOCKS project. But maybe they are planning on it because all supporters and possible investors are likely to have it so they can have better knowledge of this project.
The mean of beta version maybe the prototype which is like a marketplace. I hope that their prototype will be utilized and also easy to used. This can mske the project more popular and can get respect to other people.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

Their prototype is not officially launch or use. They just trying to test it first for some reason. Lets just wait for the update and just try to help the team by promoting the project.

Yeah right, we need to patiently wait the release of their prototype. I am sure that team is doing their best to make this project successful. Looking forward for the release of it very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

It is not easy but can be attain and that is what the team should also do. They have funds so probably they can hire some lawyers to work on their license and hopefully things will be executed without any big problems.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

Yeah right, we need to patiently wait the release of their prototype. I am sure that team is doing their best to make this project successful. Looking forward for the release of it very soon.

At least we have the idea of what the platform looks like and this is a plus factor for them. Investors that wanted to see or experience their platform can be definitely decide to support it. This is good for the team and probably we can expect more people will try to support the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

They would soon release their platform but i would request the team to try to launch the beta version first so that several users can test their platform and also they could get the estimate of their popularity.
i think the prototype is the beta version man try and check it there its working nicely form all its indications team seem active on the beta
The Beta-version is also created in order that users have looked and have tested the platform, have found bugs if they are and have reported on them on developers. Then the award for it will be received.
If I, for example, agree to test the beta version of the program, and suddenly I do not see a flaw, will I receive a reward for what I tested? Or is the bonus available only to someone who has discovered flaws in the platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: