Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67651 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Well the prototpye looks promising, attractive and userfriendly. But there is something that I could not understand. This is an ERC20 Token : AST Token.

You say: "The token’s value will always be matched by real asset value, and investors can promptly liquefy it anytime they want."
Well the prototpye looks promising, attractive and userfriendly. But there is something that I could not understand. This is an ERC20 Token : AST Token.

You say: "The token’s value will always be matched by real asset value, and investors can promptly liquefy it anytime they want."

How can the value of this token always match the real asset value, as you also know that cryptocurrencies have a very floating exchange rate?

How can the value of this token always match the real asset value, as you also know that cryptocurrencies have a very floating exchange rate?

They meant that token value will not be less than the real asset value, it can be more, but not less. and according to them, if you own that token, you can liquefy it anytime through their platform, in other words, they will burn that token and transfer the asset or it’s equal market value back to your account.
Hi @negancoin
You right.
Token's value will not be able to get under the asset's value.

Yep, in theory Token's value will not be able to get under the asset's value, because no one will sell his tokens for price less than the asset's value.when he can easily go to your platform and liquefy it, However, if ALL-STOCKS faces a problem and the tokenholder can't liquefy their tokens for some reason, or any other bad news, the price could dump under the asset's value.
The problem here is how All-Stock will handle if we meet some speculators? FUD and FOMO will bring so much affect to any stocks market.

Well the stocks market is several hundred times larger than the ENTIRE crypto market and a little newbie coin can't do jack shit against the real world fud

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

Did any marketing research take place before the project was launched and before the idea was born? How important is this?
I think the purpose at developers is very clear - to make excellent exchange which will be unique and to be distinguished from the others. Which will be able to promote start of trading for beginners.
and it turns out well for developers - to realize their idea in life. Now a lot of people are supporting the project and are waiting for its launch in order to take advantage of its unique functions.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

Did any marketing research take place before the project was launched and before the idea was born? How important is this?
I think the purpose at developers is very clear - to make excellent exchange which will be unique and to be distinguished from the others. Which will be able to promote start of trading for beginners.
and it turns out well for developers - to realize their idea in life. Now a lot of people are supporting the project and are waiting for its launch in order to take advantage of its unique functions.
EVen i am waiting with several other peoples to try its platform and also i am sure that this project can have a number of users for their platform which will indeed prove a better future of all stocks.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

I think that your idea is difficult to implement, it will be difficult to unify the world of ordinary business and crypto, and the real world and the developer should make great efforts to promote the project on the Internet.

Agree with you, it will be possible but it'll take a lot of time to combine those businesses in one because every business has it's own transaction and culture in dealing with their customers.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

EVen i am waiting with several other peoples to try its platform and also i am sure that this project can have a number of users for their platform which will indeed prove a better future of all stocks.
They would soon release their platform but i would request the team to try to launch the beta version first so that several users can test their platform and also they could get the estimate of their popularity.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

They would soon release their platform but i would request the team to try to launch the beta version first so that several users can test their platform and also they could get the estimate of their popularity.
A beta version is always good for such kind of exciting projects as they really get a lot of attention after their beta version and also more and more investors then invest into the project considering their beta version.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

A beta version is always good for such kind of exciting projects as they really get a lot of attention after their beta version and also more and more investors then invest into the project considering their beta version.

Providing a pilot version makes the project more legitimate because it will prove that the team is serious in developing the platform.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

The project seems to be good but if you have more information, it would be good for the participant & investor. Everyone can easily accept the project. I hope the project team will make it easier for everyone with more information.

Did you check their live prototype? Or have you read their white paper? I guess, you didn't. So I suggest you read their white paper and test their prototype demonstration.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

Hi all,
We welcome you to check our website, our whitepaper and of course our DEMO
We are here for any further question and we will be happy to hear your opinion.
Thanks,
The All-Stocks Network Team.
Hi administrator, I would not mind watching a video presentation about your project, the latest news and the latest updates that were made for the project. Then it will be easier to imagine how the platform will work and how it needs to be used. Well, if you listen to our opinion.
And what to read already have grown lazy?) It seems to me that if to read information, then everything can and be understood so. But, in principle, your message is clear and viewing of video about work of the platform would have to many users.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

i think the prototype is the beta version man try and check it there its working nicely form all its indications team seem active on the beta

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

Beta version gives big impact to the investors because they can experience and probably will lead them to decide to support the project. The team were good and they always provide information necessary to make their platform be known to the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

The project seems to be good but if you have more information, it would be good for the participant & investor. Everyone can easily accept the project. I hope the project team will make it easier for everyone with more information.

It is really good because they provide us the beta version of their platform which is a very helpful way of understanding the platform. All-Stocks to think has so many opportunities that we can make. All we have to do is to learn more about how their system works and how can we generate an income through their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

They meant that token value will not be less than the real asset value, it can be more, but not less. and according to them, if you own that token, you can liquefy it anytime through their platform, in other words, they will burn that token and transfer the asset or it’s equal market value back to your account.
Hi @negancoin
You right.
Token's value will not be able to get under the asset's value.

Yep, in theory Token's value will not be able to get under the asset's value, because no one will sell his tokens for price less than the asset's value.when he can easily go to your platform and liquefy it, However, if ALL-STOCKS faces a problem and the tokenholder can't liquefy their tokens for some reason, or any other bad news, the price could dump under the asset's value.
The problem here is how All-Stock will handle if we meet some speculators? FUD and FOMO will bring so much affect to any stocks market.

FUD ( spread fake information to cause fear ) is phenomenon that exist in any market and part of investing game, it's your responsibility to avoid get affected and taking the wrong decision. ALL-STOCKS is just exchange that allows you to trade and  liquefy your tokens ( tokens backed by real assets ).
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

Beta version gives big impact to the investors because they can experience and probably will lead them to decide to support the project. The team were good and they always provide information necessary to make their platform be known to the community.

You're right buddy, hopefully they can launch it soon. I see the effort of the entire team which they doing their the best as they can just make this project possible. I admire the different strategies of their project as they provide a beta version which can attract more investors since this project will surely create a good start as this project is in progression stage.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

well, I like the idea and I also like that they have a prototype and I am sure soon they will release their beta version. But if you have no idea and knowledge about stock markets, so don't trade - this is not like crypto market.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

Hi all,
We welcome you to check our website, our whitepaper and of course our DEMO
We are here for any further question and we will be happy to hear your opinion.
Thanks,
The All-Stocks Network Team.
Hi administrator, I would not mind watching a video presentation about your project, the latest news and the latest updates that were made for the project. Then it will be easier to imagine how the platform will work and how it needs to be used. Well, if you listen to our opinion.
And what to read already have grown lazy?) It seems to me that if to read information, then everything can and be understood so. But, in principle, your message is clear and viewing of video about work of the platform would have to many users.
Maybe you can say they are lazy, but some people prefers video information to have a brief info which contains how the project will really work in the future. But at the same time, reading the whitepaper can help you a lot.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

well, I like the idea and I also like that they have a prototype and I am sure soon they will release their beta version. But if you have no idea and knowledge about stock markets, so don't trade - this is not like crypto market.

I am also a newbie to these kinds of matter. But if the site can teach and encourage people to trade it will be a good way to gain more people and supporters for their platforms plus helping members to also profit from trading.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:48:28 AM

I think that your idea is difficult to implement, it will be difficult to unify the world of ordinary business and crypto, and the real world and the developer should make great efforts to promote the project on the Internet.

Agree with you, it will be possible but it'll take a lot of time to combine those businesses in one because every business has it's own transaction and culture in dealing with their customers.
Every transaction here is again an added value reputation which deals with either a loss or profit and we need to understand the market and act accordingly in the market that will really satisfy the customers.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:04 AM

When do you plan to launch the beta version? I wanted to try it, in order to understand whether it's worth keeping an eye on the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:10:54 AM

I like the design of the project, it is clear that it was made "not on my knee," and the developers surprised him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: