Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:38:57 AM

The developer, I wanted to see the prototype work today, but the site does not open. Please check the site operation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:32:44 AM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them
There is already a set of successful projects with similar subject and all of them have made very good profit for the investors at a distance. Thus and this project has good chances of repetition of such success.
You're right! Not necessarily that investors were citizens of the country in which the development team is located. An investor can be anywhere in the world and be a citizen of another country, while investing in a project that he liked. Nothing forbids doing this. Therefore, if you have not decided to invest yet, do not hesitate for a long time, but take it and invest, as soon it will end.

This is the advantage to have an ICO it is because people in different nations can actually participate and invest in the platform. And hopefully, this will be like more advanced than the traditional kind of stock market.

I really hope for it. But because of the massive influx of scammers, too many projects that brazenly collect money, and then delete the topic on the forum. Users can not return their connections. And that's why now most people are afraid to invest money in the project. But I really hope that this will change and there will be less crooks!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them
There is already a set of successful projects with similar subject and all of them have made very good profit for the investors at a distance. Thus and this project has good chances of repetition of such success.
You're right! Not necessarily that investors were citizens of the country in which the development team is located. An investor can be anywhere in the world and be a citizen of another country, while investing in a project that he liked. Nothing forbids doing this. Therefore, if you have not decided to invest yet, do not hesitate for a long time, but take it and invest, as soon it will end.

This is the advantage to have an ICO it is because people in different nations can actually participate and invest in the platform. And hopefully, this will be like more advanced than the traditional kind of stock market.
I guess they have an edge over thier competitors mate. The prototype website alone already tells me that we can be a good trader even without any experiences.

This project prototype is getting popular now and people wants to know what is this and how it really works. I just hope that this prototype will be very unique.

Actually, this kind of project is not new in the crypto currency world, but somehow the team doing a great effort for this nice project and I'm just  hoping that this competitive enough among others.
It is enough to developers of the project not to be overzealous and not to get confused, and to make conceived, without excess additions, in avoidance to nobody the necessary unforeseen mistakes and everything will turn out up to standard.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

I guess they have an edge over thier competitors mate. The prototype website alone already tells me that we can be a good trader even without any experiences.

This project prototype is getting popular now and people wants to know what is this and how it really works. I just hope that this prototype will be very unique.

Actually, this kind of project is not new in the crypto currency world, but somehow the team doing a great effort for this nice project and I'm just  hoping that this competitive enough among others.

Yup you are alright there mate. I have seen many ICO project same like these one. But sadly I only knew few who succeeded like populous. I am hoping they can be a legit and trusted company after the ICO.

each new project has chances to become successful and competitive in the market. Of course there are a lot of factors, and one of them is how developers are configured for the costs associated with marketing. The more advertising, the more popularity and investors.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

Actually, this kind of project is not new in the crypto currency world, but somehow the team doing a great effort for this nice project and I'm just  hoping that this competitive enough among others.

Yup you are alright there mate. I have seen many ICO project same like these one. But sadly I only knew few who succeeded like populous. I am hoping they can be a legit and trusted company after the ICO.

each new project has chances to become successful and competitive in the market. Of course there are a lot of factors, and one of them is how developers are configured for the costs associated with marketing. The more advertising, the more popularity and investors.
Yes I totally agree on what you said bud. Projects that put more money into marketing and promotions usually succeeds faster.
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

The developer, I wanted to see the prototype work today, but the site does not open. Please check the site operation.

Hi, please check our website, it works now.
If it still doesn't work for you, try to clean your browser history data.

We here for any further support.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

Yeah, the website now are available and I have seen that it only 4 days to go before the token's sale ends. But I wonder why I can't find the progress and the funds being collected. I wanted to know how much the tokens being sold and most importanty if they were able to reached the soft cap. Hopefully, it will be displayed so we can have an idea if this project will continue onwards.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

Me too. I'm really wanted to see the prototype of the platform and didn't have a chance to access it anyway, let see if the developer response.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

Me too. I'm really wanted to see the prototype of the platform and didn't have a chance to access it anyway, let see if the developer response.
Are you really demanding? Don't you see that the team is working the prototype right know. If you can't wait and you don't have patience then you are not qualified here. The Prototype will be launched in Q2 but we don't know when in Q2.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

Are you really demanding? Don't you see that the team is working the prototype right know. If you can't wait and you don't have patience then you are not qualified here. The Prototype will be launched in Q2 but we don't know when in Q2.
Please be patient as the team is working hard and doing their effort to launched the prototype as soon as possible. Let just wait for the news and updates that will be coming from the devs.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

Yeah, the website now are available and I have seen that it only 4 days to go before the token's sale ends. But I wonder why I can't find the progress and the funds being collected. I wanted to know how much the tokens being sold and most importanty if they were able to reached the soft cap. Hopefully, it will be displayed so we can have an idea if this project will continue onwards.

Agree with you, transparency between the devs and the supporters and investors plays a vital role in this project. Because it'll imply that the team is really transparent to their work and not lying on their actions
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

Hi @Coinsher
Please note that we are at the beginning of the token sale.
Token pre-sale with  25% bonus will end at April 30th.
ICO's Stage 2 will start on May 1st with 10% bonus.

Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Great idea! I think that the success of this technology is inevitable. I myself participate in the ICO!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

There many project that are working on the concept of tokenizing real asset like polymath, in other work, backing token by real asset. So in first place you don't know if ICO will succeed 100% since it's something new and doing advertisement campaign and promoting the project in press is cost a lot of money, therefore do it in cheap way like a bounty on bitcointalk is much safe, otherwise, they could end up losing a lot of money with raising money.

Taking a big risk also means big profit to be expected. This is why some real asset decide to tokenized it because of its volatile features. Also, crypto is becoming more useful due to its services that can give and the ability to earned huge amount of money with just a short period of time.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Great idea! I think that the success of this technology is inevitable. I myself participate in the ICO!

Nice mate, your participation can surely help the project and we should also help all-stocks to spread good news about them to attract more and more investors to also try this project.

Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

I would like to know what are your plans to be popular globally, you guys have several competitors that are doing good so how will you encourage clients to join?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

There many project that are working on the concept of tokenizing real asset like polymath, in other work, backing token by real asset. So in first place you don't know if ICO will succeed 100% since it's something new and doing advertisement campaign and promoting the project in press is cost a lot of money, therefore do it in cheap way like a bounty on bitcointalk is much safe, otherwise, they could end up losing a lot of money with raising money.

Taking a big risk also means big profit to be expected. This is why some real asset decide to tokenized it because of its volatile features. Also, crypto is becoming more useful due to its services that can give and the ability to earned huge amount of money with just a short period of time.

Yeah, this is the reason why so many investors preferred to join ico of new projects because they already know that there is always a huge potential of earning a lot from this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

Yeah, this is the reason why so many investors preferred to join ico of new projects because they already know that there is always a huge potential of earning a lot from this.

Though in like 99/100 ICOs you'll lose money in the long run, and it's rare to actually make money unless you dump it right after a pump on listing
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

Though in like 99/100 ICOs you'll lose money in the long run, and it's rare to actually make money unless you dump it right after a pump on listing

Those investors that are professional enough really earned good money with icos, some dumps easily and some hold it for a while. Holders and dumpers really earned good from it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

I somewhat agree with you, because I also noticed that after the ICO sale, price of the token will only increase in just a few days and after that it will slowly decreased its value. I don't know why this is the trend but if you already know that this will happen then yes better to dump it as long as you already some amount of profits.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: