Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

There is no problem with the concepts and ideas inplemented to the All-Stocks project. It has a good platform for the global stock markets. But I guess that the All-Stocks' team should come up with a much better marketing strategy for this project to become more known in the community of crypto currency. I believe that this project can unleashed all its hindrances to its way to its own success.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:34:39 AM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

There many project that are working on the concept of tokenizing real asset like polymath, in other work, backing token by real asset. So in first place you don't know if ICO will succeed 100% since it's something new and doing advertisement campaign and promoting the project in press is cost a lot of money, therefore do it in cheap way like a bounty on bitcointalk is much safe, otherwise, they could end up losing a lot of money with raising money.

Taking a big risk also means big profit to be expected. This is why some real asset decide to tokenized it because of its volatile features. Also, crypto is becoming more useful due to its services that can give and the ability to earned huge amount of money with just a short period of time.
You can't really say that taking a lot of risk can expect to have a big profit or result too. Taking risk can have two outcome the positive and negative Smiley But, with this project looking promising so far, it might be a positive outcome for people taking "risks".
There is a third option - not justification of investment hopes, but not the collapse of all hopes. Something average.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:48:07 AM

Those who want to invest in the time must catch the most profitable time for investment. The project should be qualitatively different from competitors
Choosing All-Stocks is like value added reputation for my business as they are trending in the Crypto community with their launch and they are dealing with the highly advanced graphical innovations connecting to the current market trends.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

Those who want to invest in the time must catch the most profitable time for investment. The project should be qualitatively different from competitors

You are right, investors really need to study features of this project and the seriousness of the team before making some investments. I have a feeling that all-stocks can meet all this requirements.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

You are right, investors really need to study features of this project and the seriousness of the team before making some investments. I have a feeling that all-stocks can meet all this requirements.
Their operations are in the global scale so they are also working not on basing the normal technology but the advanced digital agile innovations and their goals to ultimately achieve success is very excellent.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

I am glad that such interesting projects appear, but it is not clear how the developers are going to compete with the existing exchanges.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

For the the crypto coin price crashes because of the doing of investors dumping again their altcoins and BTC. But I think this is the right time to invest because of the low fees and transactions.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

For the the crypto coin price crashes because of the doing of investors dumping again their altcoins and BTC. But I think this is the right time to invest because of the low fees and transactions.
This is the best time to invest for the project. Also the project is still early the fees and investment are still small. Don't wait for the chance will be gone or you will regret it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

Choosing All-Stocks is like value added reputation for my business as they are trending in the Crypto community with their launch and they are dealing with the highly advanced graphical innovations connecting to the current market trends.
All-stocks is a great investment for many businessman/woman. This can help to many people especially their prototype which will be a great asset to the project. I hope this will be a successful project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

There many project that are working on the concept of tokenizing real asset like polymath, in other work, backing token by real asset. So in first place you don't know if ICO will succeed 100% since it's something new and doing advertisement campaign and promoting the project in press is cost a lot of money, therefore do it in cheap way like a bounty on bitcointalk is much safe, otherwise, they could end up losing a lot of money with raising money.

Taking a big risk also means big profit to be expected. This is why some real asset decide to tokenized it because of its volatile features. Also, crypto is becoming more useful due to its services that can give and the ability to earned huge amount of money with just a short period of time.

Yeah, this is the reason why so many investors preferred to join ico of new projects because they already know that there is always a huge potential of earning a lot from this.

Though in like 99/100 ICOs you'll lose money in the long run, and it's rare to actually make money unless you dump it right after a pump on listing
i really doubt man why are investors still investing if what you say is really true it can be maybe 50 but 99 is a huge number

I mentioned in the long run, in the short run most projects get pumped as soon as they get listed on an exchange and you can always dump for more
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

All-stocks is a great investment for many businessman/woman. This can help to many people especially their prototype which will be a great asset to the project. I hope this will be a successful project.

I can't wait now for this prototype to release very soon. I think a lot of people now are curious and wants to know how this project will work and what will be the outcome of all-stocks project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

As someone who is looking deeper to this project, I think the team behind this project needs to communicate more to their supporters or at least do some activities maybe attend cryptorelated events.
Communication leads to a better understanding and always have a good results in any aspects. So I guess, ALLSTOCKS team must conduct an event or campaigns that will captivates people's attention especially here in the bitcoin forum. And I would be glad to joined if they are planning to have an Airdrop or signature campaign.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Yes, i agree with you, All-Stock can bring people have more easily to touch stock market, which need skill and always mobilize.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

As someone who is looking deeper to this project, I think the team behind this project needs to communicate more to their supporters or at least do some activities maybe attend cryptorelated events.
Calm, they might be very busy so the developer cannot message or telling the news and the updates of the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

Calm, they might be very busy so the developer cannot message or telling the news and the updates of the project.

Yes, I am sure that developers are busy planning their every steps to make this project successful. They need to improve this so many investors will be attracted. But they also need to assign community manager to assist and address all the concerns.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

Yes, I am sure that developers are busy planning their every steps to make this project successful. They need to improve this so many investors will be attracted. But they also need to assign community manager to assist and address all the concerns.
Yes bud everything that you said is right, it is very crucial since time is ticking. They will surely the opportunity to get the needed investors contribution if they didnt plan thier marketing well.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

Improving the project they have created is really needed to attract more people supporting this one and also like what you said to attract investors too Wink Does ALL-STOCKS don't have its community manager yet?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

I agree, the team still keep their working to improve All-Stock Platform. Maybe community manager and representation is the good opinion for them at now. We can looking for it at services section.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

This is alarming already the project has just recently started and they don't communicate well with their investors and also supporters. This could lead to failure if they'll continue this issue.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

Yeah, this is the reason why so many investors preferred to join ico of new projects because they already know that there is always a huge potential of earning a lot from this.

Though in like 99/100 ICOs you'll lose money in the long run, and it's rare to actually make money unless you dump it right after a pump on listing
i really doubt man why are investors still investing if what you say is really true it can be maybe 50 but 99 is a huge number

I mentioned in the long run, in the short run most projects get pumped as soon as they get listed on an exchange and you can always dump for more

Definitely right, and this is something that must be changed since mostly new platform are ending to have a cheaper coins. Hoping we can expect that this platform would be different from the others and hopefully this will be a good coin to invest for.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: