Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

There is no problem with the concepts and ideas inplemented to the All-Stocks project. It has a good platform for the global stock markets. But I guess that the All-Stocks' team should come up with a much better marketing strategy for this project to become more known in the community of crypto currency. I believe that this project can unleashed all its hindrances to its way to its own success.

Marketing requires money, ALLSTOCKS seems that does't have even enough money to get Advisors for them project and for project like those is hard to reach softcap without having advisors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

There many project that are working on the concept of tokenizing real asset like polymath, in other work, backing token by real asset. So in first place you don't know if ICO will succeed 100% since it's something new and doing advertisement campaign and promoting the project in press is cost a lot of money, therefore do it in cheap way like a bounty on bitcointalk is much safe, otherwise, they could end up losing a lot of money on marketing without any good result.

Taking a big risk also means big profit to be expected. This is why some real asset decide to tokenized it because of its volatile features. Also, crypto is becoming more useful due to its services that can give and the ability to earned huge amount of money with just a short period of time.

I was actually talking about ICOs team, not investors. My main point, it's easy for users to ask them to advertising and promote their product in Media, but doing this costs lots of money and if ICO failed, they aend up losing money for nothing and that's why most project prefer to do it in cheap way ( bounty ).

yeah that is an other aspect, right. But if they really trust their project and think that they have the best product and they have also some budget for advertising, they can give it a chance. I mean they also have to pay the core team and other team members for this project too, but without advertising how can they get potential investors? Btt-bounty campaign is just one possibility, but there must be more ...  I saw some ICOs advertising on the Times Square.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:12:57 AM

A good project I think everyone from this project will be able to make good profits and get many investors. I also want to earn from this project. Good luck to the project team.
In order to earn on the project, you need to participate in the bounty, and the maximum is to invest

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:21:07 AM

I believe that the team will not be hampered by the competition to implement everything conceived and they will be able to realize their idea
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

As someone who is looking deeper to this project, I think the team behind this project needs to communicate more to their supporters or at least do some activities maybe attend cryptorelated events.
Communication leads to a better understanding and always have a good results in any aspects. So I guess, ALLSTOCKS team must conduct an event or campaigns that will captivates people's attention especially here in the bitcoin forum. And I would be glad to joined if they are planning to have an Airdrop or signature campaign.
An excellent remark, the developer probably did not think that there are many investors at the forum and the signature company can be very effective.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:53:42 AM

A good project I think everyone from this project will be able to make good profits and get many investors. I also want to earn from this project. Good luck to the project team.

You're right, as the team doing a great effort which can gain trust by those investors. Hopefully they will provide some bounty programs which I think can give big help to this project. I appreciate their features and advocacy which can attract by many users here in the crypto currency world.

Hopefully they do a serious bounty and not the shittily managed ones some projects do for whatever reason. But again if they fail it's gonna be on them
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

You're right, as the team doing a great effort which can gain trust by those investors. Hopefully they will provide some bounty programs which I think can give big help to this project. I appreciate their features and advocacy which can attract by many users here in the crypto currency world.

Hopefully they do a serious bounty and not the shittily managed ones some projects do for whatever reason. But again if they fail it's gonna be on them

If the devs are planning to create bounty programs I suggest make it simple and don't complicate the tasks so that many bounty hunters will participate on the bounty program.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

If the devs are planning to create bounty programs I suggest make it simple and don't complicate the tasks so that many bounty hunters will participate on the bounty program.
Also they should release the bounty programs in early stage to gather a lot of attraction and will build big funds for the project. Many members will be happy if this will happen.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

Also they should release the bounty programs in early stage to gather a lot of attraction and will build big funds for the project. Many members will be happy if this will happen.
As a member, I am waiting for the project to release bounty campaigns and I will be grateful if the bounty is easy and not very complicated task. I hope that this will be address. 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

Usually sensible investors aren't interested in any bounty, they just make investment and store tokens and as a rule in various coins. Free distribution or earnings don't interest them.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

Usually sensible investors aren't interested in any bounty, they just make investment and store tokens and as a rule in various coins. Free distribution or earnings don't interest them.
If this project would be able to launch a bounty campaign then that would be really great. More people are looking forward for the bounty programs of the All-Stocks project for them to participates and continuously supports the All-Stocks project as for this project to gain more attention from the crowd. The All-Stocks has a good concept and goal for the global stock market so I am also willin to keep supporting this project and hopefully more users will come to this.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

In order to earn on the project, you need to participate in the bounty, and the maximum is to invest

Well for me, it's better to participate in any bounty campaigns because you can still earned ALLSTOCKS token. But the dev team are not providing more informations regarding this matters. I guess, they will have to think of this sinced this is the best way to promote the platform in bitcoin world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

Well for me, it's better to participate in any bounty campaigns because you can still earned ALLSTOCKS token. But the dev team are not providing more informations regarding this matters. I guess, they will have to think of this sinced this is the best way to promote the platform in bitcoin world.
but what exactly are you interested in? As far as I know, the generosity campaign is now active, but if you have additional questions, you could contact the Telegram group of this project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:49:30 AM

This is maybe in the future of allstock, anyway, have a good plan for promotion is better. And all of us really want know what exactly of their plan for make sure this project will have good growth.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us: http://www.icotokennews.com/icos/allstocks/

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News
I apologize for butting in but may I know if you offer your ico listing for free or it is a paid service? If its paid how much?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us: http://www.icotokennews.com/icos/allstocks/

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News
I apologize for butting in but may I know if you offer your ico listing for free or it is a paid service? If its paid how much?

I think it is free  that the ICO review site is offering to gain  and give more knowledge to the potential supporters of the sites as well also the ICO site will gain impression and traffic for their paid advertisement.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

Hi Team,

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News

I think it is free  that the ICO review site is offering to gain  and give more knowledge to the potential supporters of the sites as well also the ICO site will gain impression and traffic for their paid advertisement.
I really hope have well-known ICO review and rating site come here. Actually i never heard about icotokennews Smiley. Anyway, have backlink from here is good for All-stock.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

No you there are other ways to earn about this project. You can also refer you peers to join this project to get rewarded.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

Hi Team,

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News

Is some ico listing really required some fees before listing? Or is it free? Anyway, this project really need to be listed in some popular ico listing sites to increase the popularity of all-stocks.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

This is maybe in the future of allstock, anyway, have a good plan for promotion is better. And all of us really want know what exactly of their plan for make sure this project will have good growth.

Well, for me aside from knowing their future plans for this project I also want to know what will be their plans if ever the ico did not succeed and where they will get funds to support the developments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: