Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67651 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

Big question whether there are lawyers in the team who solve disputable issues concerning legal acts?
I thinks it's not an issue mate, Maybe the team don't have a lawyer members but it's not a problem anyway. Anytime if their is legal issues the project team can easily look for a legal counsel that can answer all the questions regarding legal matters.  Aside from that I know before the project team constructed this project they already prepare for possible consequences that may occur along the way including legal issues.

You have a good point, maybe the team already included this matter because they know this will really happen. Their platform is all about stocks and collecting these data is not that easy and they may encounter some issues regarding real time value of some real stocks.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Big question whether there are lawyers in the team who solve disputable issues concerning legal acts?

This is what I am looking for, their team is growing but I don't see anyone who is assigned as their legal advisor or maybe someone who will handle any legal issues.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

This is what I am looking for, their team is growing but I don't see anyone who is assigned as their legal advisor or maybe someone who will handle any legal issues.

I am just curious, is this project already face some legal issues now? Why a lot of members are asking about this. I understand that you are concern about what's gonna happened if ever it may happen in the near future. But maybe not now, let's all help to make this project successful very soon. Good luck for the team.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

The idea with a working prototype is no longer an idea but a real ready platform. I hope the team will not make a prototype but a working platform.
Prototype demonstration only a preliminary model of ALLSTOCKS project inorder to show to the people especially to the investors on how this platform works. And I'm sure that the team now are working for the real one. We just need to wait at least because it's not easy make a good platform. It needs a lot of time to develop.
the development of a quality platform is indeed a very labor-intensive process, which requires a lot of time and money. But I think the All stocks team will cope with this work and we will be able to use the platform for our own purposes.
Indeed, the work to create a platform is very hard work. To create a very large amount of money, so the team and came with an announcement about the ICO, in order to raise funds for the development of its platform.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

The idea with a working prototype is no longer an idea but a real ready platform. I hope the team will not make a prototype but a working platform.
Prototype demonstration only a preliminary model of ALLSTOCKS project inorder to show to the people especially to the investors on how this platform works. And I'm sure that the team now are working for the real one. We just need to wait at least because it's not easy make a good platform. It needs a lot of time to develop.
the development of a quality platform is indeed a very labor-intensive process, which requires a lot of time and money. But I think the All stocks team will cope with this work and we will be able to use the platform for our own purposes.
Indeed, the work to create a platform is very hard work. To create a very large amount of money, so the team and came with an announcement about the ICO, in order to raise funds for the development of its platform.

Yes, with the help of serious investors and active community we can be sure that this project can be able to achieve success very soon. Keep up the good work team.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

They are constantly working hard on project development. They are always working actively to develop a project. The project team is trying to solve any problem actibely. i hope they can develop their project quickly.

There is no need to be quick, they need to be more sure on every steps they will do. I really hope that they can reach their goals in the right time. I will look forward for more announcements regarding this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

Any serious project in the state needs lawyers who will be able to settle issues related to the project
Definitively man they surely need some backup just in case of some serious issues and looking at their project nothing less should be expected

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

I have been seeing a lot more of these stock market style coins, I really hope one of these takes off, and with a protoype demo being it gives some confidence.
You are right, bro. I agree with you that prototype is the most advantage of All-Stock and this point will make All-Stock have different with others.
As All-Stocks is globally dealing with many people we can expect huge traffic which covers traffic involvement however we even need more supporters involving into the project and actively sharing about the project to all the other platforms.
Allstock will easily spread like a wildfire on social media sites bud. In a short span of time they will be know throughout the world.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

I read it carefully about this project and really understand what the concept is all about. The road map presented is very clear, potential success can be achieved in the near future.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

They are constantly working hard on project development. They are always working actively to develop a project. The project team is trying to solve any problem actibely. i hope they can develop their project quickly.

There is no need to be quick, they need to be more sure on every steps they will do. I really hope that they can reach their goals in the right time. I will look forward for more announcements regarding this project.

Well, it depends to their schedule and definitely the team know what they were doing are on schedule. Anyway, this is still needs a lot of work to do especially about the development of their platform. A big project like this must be properly handled in order to have no major problems that will be created in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

It is a delight to choose the All-stocks platform as it is supporting many international trad able fiat currencies which include USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, CNY, JPY and more as i suggest about the platform to many of my friends from different countries they keenly show interest as they can deal making their transactions with their local currencies.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Interesting global trading platform for cryptocurrency, I just hope that this will be secured and transparent to its members.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Yes, absolutely they are wanted to make the platform as early as possible. And also they are very concern about the project so they want to clear every single bug which is come between the projects development. The team is consistently working on improving the platform. I hope very soon they will complete the project development and as early as possible they will launch the platform.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

Interesting global trading platform for cryptocurrency, I just hope that this will be secured and transparent to its members.
Agreed, the new updates of the white paper helps those intersted  investor's to understand the project content. Other than that I suggest  that you should have a great deal with the best advertisements to promote and advertise the project to the market. Nevertheless I am impressed with your new white paper, hoping for this project have a great success.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

Well, it depends to their schedule and definitely the team know what they were doing are on schedule. Anyway, this is still needs a lot of work to do especially about the development of their platform. A big project like this must be properly handled in order to have no major problems that will be created in the near future.

They need to not just do it on schedule but actually achieve everything they claim to achieve on the whitepaper and roadmaps on time aswell
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

Oh, just a great project and I think you should have a prototype, by the time of the release it will most likely be.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

The transactions with the All-stocks are processing without any distraction, upon issuance of asset backed-tokens all the underlying assets can be traded in the crypto market between the user and the stamper.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

Agreed, the new updates of the white paper helps those intersted  investor's to understand the project content. Other than that I suggest  that you should have a great deal with the best advertisements to promote and advertise the project to the market. Nevertheless I am impressed with your new white paper, hoping for this project have a great success.
It will play a major key role in achieving the success as first we should value to bring the information as essentially reaching out to all the people in the platforms that will make every one first know about our project launch and we can easily experience good traffic.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

They need to not just do it on schedule but actually achieve everything they claim to achieve on the whitepaper and roadmaps on time aswell
Thats right, to become a successful and trustworthy project, they have to keep up with what they claim to do in the following years. Only then the "asset" will be valuable.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

Yes, absolutely they are wanted to make the platform as early as possible. And also they are very concern about the project so they want to clear every single bug which is come between the projects development. The team is consistently working on improving the platform. I hope very soon they will complete the project development and as early as possible they will launch the platform.
It's good that the team is working hard to ensure they can launch the project as soon as possible but they should also ensure that quality if the work is not compromised and should take their time to put in their effort so that the project is a success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: