Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency!  (Read 3602 times)
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

I often see news that Russia approves of the crypto currency and the like, nor is the situation clear. The government does nothing for development. Everything ends in discussions
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

Great news! Let them be friend, no one ask not to!

Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

Thanks for sharing this awesome information. i can't wait for this to happen.  It will mark a new beginning in the cryptocurrency sphere and it will skyrocket the cryptocurrency space.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Senya777

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

I do not believe in the democracy of Russia , a lot of lies and falsehood at the head of this state. Do you really think that the Russian government will allow the possibility for ordinary citizens to earn money , and even anonymously? Never!!! But they themselves, bypassing the sanctions, will take advantage of this opportunity. but no one will know about it either)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

This is a great news. I hope all countries will do the same as what russia did. Cryptocurrencies aren't harmful. People shouldn't be afraid of having things that's profitable. They should just engage themselves here and earn earn.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

Very positive news ! Russian president and the goverment have to integrate cryptocurrencies in russian economy ,the US and EU sanctions are getting more and more severe and this country needs to find a way to get around them and crypto can save Russia from collapsing.
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

I used to think that this country does not understand modern technologies and so on. But I was surprised when I heard about the legalization  Shocked
AdamSv

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

in my opinion, Russia is just the same and begins to be friends with cryptocurrency, just Russian cautious people and not all willing to agree if it does not give in the future its fruits,and they are not particularly at risk.
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:00:46 AM

Right decision. The cryptocurrency market cannot be ignored. This is due to the General globalization of the world economy. Russia should become a full member of the world crypto society.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:12:44 AM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

"central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency"

If it can be created then I will support it and it can also be a rival of Ripple.
Ripple is also an altcoins of bankers, I believe with Russians who are good at creating cryptocurrency.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

there is a lot of scam. I have experience of participating in Russian bounty campaigns and ICO.. I try to select all projects as carefully as possible, but there are still to many of scam and FUD
That's for sure. I try not to participate at all in the generosity campaigns ICO, where the basis of the team is Russian. Too much fraud in such ICOs. However, we must admit that Russia has drawn up a very good draft law on regulating the ICO process, which practically does not give a single chance for fraud. This is the existence of a bank account before registering the ICO and full control of the collected funds, which are also carried out through a bank account, and the very use of money in the account will be tightly controlled by the relevant government agencies, and much more.
However, in general, I am very pessimistic about the fact that the adopted laws on the regulation of crypto-currency in Russia will be good for ordinary people in Russia. It seems to me that under the current Russian leadership this is impossible.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

i dont understand why we care about governments approach to cryptocurrencies. ofcourse they will not want to support crypto markets. because meaning of crypto world and blockchain technology is to be able to eliminate any central authority such as banks and governments.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Probably there is a small mistake that will have to completely change the whole approach to this, because it seems to me that now there are only more bans than something resolving, it looks very strange.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

Great news! Let them be friend, no one ask not to!
Russia is not trying to remove Bitcoin from the network. They just know that there is very little they could do if things go wrong.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

There are a lot of conversations on this subject, but in fact no laws have been adopted yet. I do not think that the legalization of crypto currency in this country will be a positive moment, as it will be necessary to pay taxes for operations with crypto-currencies, which few people may like.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

russia is workıng well on cyrpto also russıan teams lıke waves workıng very good but they have 0 marketting knowladge, thats why chinese projects has much more hype and with that hype they have much more money to bring life to their project, because of bad marketting on russian projects they are running from back from other projects allways,

russian guys juct cant think and cant understand what is marketting Cheesy they just cant
YendenCors

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

Friendly status with cryptocurrency will surely benefit the cryptocurrency in a large way after Japan Russia is very much positive in attracting investments in cryptocurrency and blockchain and mining industry
Kupidon777

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

I think that Russia, like many other countries, now has a waiting position. Countries are watching the bubble burst or not. Many see bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a threat to the national currency. When experts will understand and convey to the government the meaning of blockchain technology everything will become easier. But there will be no single currency on all continents and in all countries.

axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

Well, that's really cool.Finally, Russia becomes a country that is not bypassed by progress and change. In fact, all perfectly understand,you want them or not, but the technology of the future.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

That's good!! For any country. I think that all countries of the world should adopt similar laws. Cryptocurrency is the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: