Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65115 times)
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:50:22 AM

Any schedule for the DEX release date? Looks promising Smiley

Hoping very soon especially now the market is turning.

it has turned, alright. so dex, mclw,... anything now? no.
public testnet? no
testers reviews? no
anything sitewise? no
anything eposwise? no
anything with ledger/trezor tpos? no

but hey the wallet was at 100% in may.
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:53:01 PM

Any schedule for the DEX release date? Looks promising Smiley

Hoping very soon especially now the market is turning.

it has turned, alright. so dex, mclw,... anything now? no.
public testnet? no
testers reviews? no
anything sitewise? no
anything eposwise? no
anything with ledger/trezor tpos? no

but hey the wallet was at 100% in may.

I really wonder what you're trying to do here dude. 3 posts in a row, all with constant FUD against a project that has delivered on a TON of their promises so far. It seems like you're a guy who bought in at the peak, and now blames the devs for your own actions.

I COULD BE WRONG, but it just seems like it. These guys are working on products that has never been coded before. Lightning as an example is on constant development on it's own, and yet you think a lightning wallet is coded in a couple of weeks? Do you even have any IDEA of how many things could go wrong if they released a wallet to the public without testing it enough?
I've had my fair experience coding in C++ and VB, and honestly? It wasn't really my thing. I hate people like you who have no freaking IDEA what it takes to code something like this from scratch.

The wallet has been finished long ago, "finished" as the community kept on bugging the team asking for it, asking for updates. Devs has been upfront all the time, shared pictures, and now opened for the final round of testing before public release. I need to type finished in quotation marks since nothing isn't really 100% finished until it's been fully tested for exploits, bugs, spelling mistakes, UI mistakes, integration errors and the list goes on and on.

Look around you, I can name LOADS of projects who hasn't achieved even 50% of what Stakenet has, and that's when looking at projects sitting on the front page of Coinmarketcap.

Stop complaining, take a chill pill and either step off your high horse, or get lost. You're really annoying, and your attitude is extremely rude.
Altseasonmike

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:27:09 PM

Wow, things Speed up. Price goes now North since that very dump dump on Monday.
I guess these Guys are delivering some tasty things soon. Cheesy
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:09:20 PM

Wow, things Speed up. Price goes now North since that very dump dump on Monday.
I guess these Guys are delivering some tasty things soon. Cheesy

Yeah, haha. That was an insane dump, but to no surprise the price recovered VERY quickly again.. Extremely DUMB move by whoever it was, hahah.  Grin
Altseasonmike

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:33:46 PM

This->Would be the Gamechanger for that Dex!
Insane opportunity!!

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/vaultoro-presents-a-revamped-interface-and-will-soon-be-releasing-a-lightning-based-tokenized-gold-1028565604
Flux0z

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:46:55 AM

Looks awesome man - This just goes to show, that Lightning is here to STAY, and makes me even more comfortable holding this project, knowing they innovate and build the future.
Good find! Smiley
falce

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:09:48 AM

I really wonder what you're trying to do here dude. 3 posts in a row, all with constant FUD against a project that has delivered on a TON of their promises so far. It seems like you're a guy who bought in at the peak, and now blames the devs for your own actions.

I COULD BE WRONG, but it just seems like it. These guys are working on products that has never been coded before. Lightning as an example is on constant development on it's own, and yet you think a lightning wallet is coded in a couple of weeks? Do you even have any IDEA of how many things could go wrong if they released a wallet to the public without testing it enough?
I've had my fair experience coding in C++ and VB, and honestly? It wasn't really my thing. I hate people like you who have no freaking IDEA what it takes to code something like this from scratch.

The wallet has been finished long ago, "finished" as the community kept on bugging the team asking for it, asking for updates. Devs has been upfront all the time, shared pictures, and now opened for the final round of testing before public release. I need to type finished in quotation marks since nothing isn't really 100% finished until it's been fully tested for exploits, bugs, spelling mistakes, UI mistakes, integration errors and the list goes on and on.

Look around you, I can name LOADS of projects who hasn't achieved even 50% of what Stakenet has, and that's when looking at projects sitting on the front page of Coinmarketcap.

Stop complaining, take a chill pill and either step off your high horse, or get lost. You're really annoying, and your attitude is extremely rude.

aha which TON did they deliver then? not wanna discuss how 100% means finished for every normal person in the world and not beta, but since it was "finished" in may, i would presume that testing could be finished by now. how you come to the opinion that i dont know coding is not really explained, but ok, i hope you won't tell the company i programmed some call-for-bids and cost monitoring software for. anyway, maybe you should take a realist look on what was promised when - especially in the anns - and think about from where the critic stems.

how someone, who knows more about my programing skills than me and my employers, "hates" people like me, gives commands, and thinks that he has the authority to tell someone to get off a project, thinks that the other person is rude and on the high horse, should tell you a lot about the real given situation. the answer to nothing getting delivered for quite some time are ad hominems...
Flux0z

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:56:51 PM

aha which TON did they deliver then? not wanna discuss how 100% means finished for every normal person in the world and not beta, but since it was "finished" in may, i would presume that testing could be finished by now. how you come to the opinion that i dont know coding is not really explained, but ok, i hope you won't tell the company i programmed some call-for-bids and cost monitoring software for. anyway, maybe you should take a realist look on what was promised when - especially in the anns - and think about from where the critic stems.

how someone, who knows more about my programing skills than me and my employers, "hates" people like me, gives commands, and thinks that he has the authority to tell someone to get off a project, thinks that the other person is rude and on the high horse, should tell you a lot about the real given situation. the answer to nothing getting delivered for quite some time are ad hominems...

I can name AT LEAST 10 top projects who has "promised" to deliver on a ton of stuff, yet they DONT. You think perhaps it's because these projects holds back on releases while the whole crypto market is in a complete bear market? I don't know if that's the case here, but just a guess.

You're so negative, which is truly annoying, which is why I approached you the way I did. I understand if you're "dissapointed", but stuff like this takes so much time to develop, which is the reason you see projects like Chainlink, ARK, ETH, and a TON of other projects promise the world, but yet post pone, coincidence? Perhaps... But this bear market doesn't really help that much.

I'd suggest you to get off your high horse and look at what other projects have delivered lately, which is next to ZERO.
falce

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:16:05 PM

oh fud against eth/ark/chainlink i suppose, another rant against me, and what exactly to show for stakenet? oh the bear market, which will turn by projects not releasing tech - how wise...

i just think that you should not make promises you cannot deliver upon. especially not with an item at 100%. and i really don't care if promises were made by eth/ark/chainlink or whomsever devs, but i am sure that they get their fair share of ciriticism as well.

anyway - love the high horse metaphor - will that be you ceterum censeo?
Altseasonmike

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:38:47 PM

Looks like TPoS from Hardware is ready.
Just seen TPoS for Trezor on xsnexplorer.io
Keep Up the Good Work, it will pay off in the end.
And no worry, Fud will be made daily on any Project out there.
falce

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:03:27 PM

sry, but "Coming soon" is not ready... you know, my uncertainity mainly comes from those ready/finished/100% items, which are just plainly not. if it was ready, it would not state coming soon. it would be ready.
Flux0z

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:51:49 PM

sry, but "Coming soon" is not ready... you know, my uncertainity mainly comes from those ready/finished/100% items, which are just plainly not. if it was ready, it would not state coming soon. it would be ready.

The roadmap states it as "99% Completed - BETA"

What is so hard to understand here? Needs to state: "Deployed" if ready.
falce

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:40:12 PM

ok so if anyone ever has the great opportunity to see that exquisite bs we are writing - the wallet was at 100% in may, everyone can see that through the wayback machine, postings by many people in this thread, discord, telegram groups and so on, but hey getting an item from 100% back to less ofc makes it better... you sure i'm the fudding troll?
Flux0z

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:01:05 PM

ok so if anyone ever has the great opportunity to see that exquisite bs we are writing - the wallet was at 100% in may, everyone can see that through the wayback machine, postings by many people in this thread, discord, telegram groups and so on, but hey getting an item from 100% back to less ofc makes it better... you sure i'm the fudding troll?

They had to change the percentage, because of moaning impatient people like you. Fact is, it never stated the wallet as "Deployed", it might have been finished for testings back in May, but that's another story. There's a difference between: Having made a working product, versus having a polished product that is bug free, and ready for the public to use.
The team has been open with the community about it the whole time, and the only person I see here complaining is unironically you, so honestly, I'm pretty much done wasting my time on you. Sorry. Smiley
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:01:07 AM

So I've finally found an exchange that I can use to invest in this project. I'm waiting on them to deposit to the wallet now. Does the dev not post updates on the announcement thread anymore? Any news on any other coins we'll be able to stake with the cloud wallet?  Also, what's the deal with this Falce guy? I had no problem finding the wallet. I really love the quality of posters we have joining the forums here lately.
falce

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:15:17 AM

So I've finally found an exchange that I can use to invest in this project. I'm waiting on them to deposit to the wallet now. Does the dev not post updates on the announcement thread anymore? Any news on any other coins we'll be able to stake with the cloud wallet?  Also, what's the deal with this Falce guy? I had no problem finding the wallet. I really love the quality of posters we have joining the forums here lately.

the deal is quite easy, i have been with xsns predecessor posw from february 2017 onwards. not happy with some things, so i state them. if you wanna have fun with my disheartening just look through my post history and you will find, that i can write positive stuff as well...
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:30:39 PM

From where I can download the new wallet instead of waiting 1 month for the old one to sync ? Do we have a bootstrap somewhere ? I searched the Github but didn't find anything useful. That new wallet look sick! the design is awesome and easy to use so I expect only good things to happen with Stakenet from now.

What I do question myself is why they overload the roadmap of 2019 with so many achievements ? Looks like only 40% has been done and the rest are still under development ...but the roadmap is HUGE for 2019 so was hard to achieve since start. Anyway , I'm waiting for an answer regarding from where to download the Beta wallet or a bootstrap. Thanks.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:55:25 AM

You have to join the discord and ask to be added to the test group. I don't mess with Discord, so I didn't bother with it. I also couldn't find a blockchain snapshot to help you out with either. I have had my coins staking for a day now and haven't hit any blocks yet. How many coins do you guys recommend to have in the wallet to hit a stake every day or so? I was really hoping to not get too deep into this project and risk losing it all in the long term. But, I don't mind investing a little bit more.
falce

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:26:35 PM

the last bootstrap i know of would be: https://github.com/X9Developers/XSN/releases/tag/v1.0.13

and for the new wallet - i guess - you will have to be patient. german telegram already talks q2 2020 without being honored with the fud-accomplishment
falce

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:35:06 PM

You have to join the discord and ask to be added to the test group. I don't mess with Discord, so I didn't bother with it. I also couldn't find a blockchain snapshot to help you out with either. I have had my coins staking for a day now and haven't hit any blocks yet. How many coins do you guys recommend to have in the wallet to hit a stake every day or so? I was really hoping to not get too deep into this project and risk losing it all in the long term. But, I don't mind investing a little bit more.

from my experience around a mn (15.000). had masternodes before, closed them down since i  thought i would be more profitable without having to pay for hosting, and - at least from my perspective - no real difference between staking 15000 coins or hosting a masternode and having to pay fees. since unlock for staking only i was even able to let go of the one last vps for tpos. but i get my electricity through solar power and batteries, so maybe a tpos vps might be better for others
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: