Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65106 times)
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:11:35 PM

XSN Core Update | Sept 05 2020
Head on over to the link below to see:
- new simple Swap UI
- the latest on Ethereum integration
- what's happening with hardware devices and more
https://medium.com/stakenet/xsn-core-update-sept-05-2020-3044eff3013e

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 02:23:31 AM

Here's a pic of it for anyone interested  Cool
Cyplyakox

Activity: 116
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 09:06:23 AM

An open launch of beta testing of the Stakenet DEX platform took place, an article was published on the blog, detailed instructions for using it https://medium.com/stakenet/stakenet-dex-open-beta-dd5c78175608

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 02:53:43 PM

when will our coin be added to major exchanges such as Binance,KuCoin,Bittrex ?

Eventually, dont' worry too much about it.
The DEX is out, which makes XSN way way easier to get your hands on as an investor, since you don't need to trust any centralized exchanges. That's a pretty big deal.

I'm sure XSN will be on the major exchanges at some point, but isn't the biggest priority right now.

What DEX is out? Is there another DEX cooking? Limpid eyes, wide ruffled face, slovenly mouth used to taste of alcoholic spirit are characteristics inherent to an average stakenetter. U stake coz u want to forcefully tangle urself in a belief that there will be some use from staking in the first place which is how disillusionment is formed in an underdeveloped brain.

falce

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 11:20:30 AM

Eventually, dont' worry too much about it.
The DEX is out, which makes XSN way way easier to get your hands on as an investor, since you don't need to trust any centralized exchanges. That's a pretty big deal.

I'm sure XSN will be on the major exchanges at some point, but isn't the biggest priority right now.

What DEX is out? Is there another DEX cooking? Limpid eyes, wide ruffled face, slovenly mouth used to taste of alcoholic spirit are characteristics inherent to an average stakenetter. U stake coz u want to forcefully tangle urself in a belief that there will be some use from staking in the first place which is how disillusionment is formed in an underdeveloped brain.

more so (the disillusionment formed in an underdeveloped brain) than your signature implies for another project(which seems to be an itsy-bitsy-teenie-weenie dead)? there is more than enough to criticize within the nazi ridden community (one look in #offtpoic on discord tells enough) as well as the rather interesting strategies of a group of devs, that is able to print 7mio coins like *poof*
falce

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 11:26:40 AM

https://medium.com/@john_draper/9ad1878627ac [2019-10-23 03:30 GMT+1]

oh hmm seems like they gonna need more money and therefore time. and the transparency and communication seems to have been that good, that jim (jstarhead) left. cool. very. and lovely how 2% become 7 mill (you know about 7%, but whatevers) in that proposal. you really sure i am the one responsible for - at least - uncertainty?

It is a Budget Proposal - An idea which has been circulated to the community to get feedback and voted on. So far most people like the idea, you apparently do not and that absolutely fine you are entitled to your opinion and can place your vote accordingly. The purpose of it is to bolster the treasury to ensure we can weather anything that comes our way. We are coming to the end of placing the building blocks for everything that will be built on our platform. During that phase it was necessary to have a solid core team to put those foundations in place. We have our team building the DEX but the DEX is just one dApp and it will need constant maintenance and upgrades as technology advances. This proposal will ensure that we can expand the development team to start building other dApps that will run within our ecosystem without spreading the core team too thin.

The circulating supply would increase roughly 2% (2M XSN) which would be distributed (IF NEEDED) over the course of many, many months. A lump sum of 5M would be added to the treasury just as the current 4.5M is and is there purely for emergencies. It is not added to the circulating supply just as the current 4.5M isn't and is voted in if needed.

If things start picking up then we always have the option to burn these funds which would be great for publicity.

Why now? Well because we are about to start our next phase with DEX and Wallet release and heavy marketing activities so we wanted to get this out of the way before starting those as we knew there would be some negativity surrounding the proposal so best to get it out of the way now than do it later when we are in the midst of other activities.

Again and I can't stress this enough it is a PROPOSAL which will help us massively IF we need it in order to compete with the big boys. We aren't messing about when it comes to the DEX, we have tech that nobody else in the world currently has and have a chance to leapfrog our competitors by hitting the ground running and we want to ensure that we have emergency funds available IF we need them because we don't want anything to slow the pace once we start rolling.

As for Jstar I don't know the details specifically about what is going on so won't comment to much apart from to say his leaving (if he has) has zero impact on development. He has never written any code for XSN, as far as I know he was a technical writer/advisor. Not to diminish anything he did as he was a great guy and was instrumental in putting together the WP and other technical documents we have shared.

and if you care looking up how many coins are circulating/what the total supply is [https://xsnexplorer.io/], there must have been some emergencies noone knows about seemingly
nightflightcourt

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 04:16:47 AM

and if you care looking up how many coins are circulating/what the total supply is [https://xsnexplorer.io/], there must have been some emergencies noone knows about seemingly
I did the math. There is an additional 3,077,145 XSN in total supply atop the circulating supply.
However, there is 3,539,037 XSN in the "burned" wallet pictured below. This takes an additional 461,892 XSN out of the circulating supply.
There is still the question of what will happen with Cryptopia XSN too. Frozen in limbo. If people don't get their money back, it could be burned.
Subtracting that would reduce the supply to 101,669,767 XSN.
39,600,000 XSN is locked in Masternodes. 5,600,000 XSN of that came since January 1 2020.

Without Cryptopia funds factored, 38.94% of XSNs supply is in masternodes.
With Cryptopia funds factored in, 37.29%.

I think XSN will have more scarcity problems than anything.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 11:05:06 PM

XSN Mandatory Wallet Update V1.0.22–8 October 2020
the latest core wallet version 1.0.22 which is a mandatory wallet update. This update focuses on TPoS and Masternode stability improvements and the much awaited TPoS signature update that will allow staking from a hardware device. This update is mandatory for everyone who has an XSN wallet — Stakers, Masternode Owners, TPoS Merchants, and hodlers.
https://medium.com/stakenet/xsn-mandatory-wallet-update-v1-0-22-8-october-2020-daceabd4535d

nightflightcourt

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:27:45 AM

the latest core wallet version 1.0.22 which is a mandatory wallet update. This update focuses on TPoS and Masternode stability improvements and the much awaited TPoS signature update that will allow staking from a hardware device. This update is mandatory for everyone who has an XSN wallet — Stakers, Masternode Owners, TPoS Merchants, and hodlers.
https://medium.com/stakenet/xsn-mandatory-wallet-update-v1-0-22-8-october-2020-daceabd4535d
Might actually give me a reason to use my Ledger again.  Grin
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 09:52:26 PM

DEV UPDATE Oct 3
- Successfully updated our wallet lnd to lnd11
(Read more about the release here https://github.com/lightningnetwork/lnd/releases)
- Both $ETH wallet support and a simple swap UI both on the way
- Onboarded further bot makers. Allowing for improved liquidity and stress testing
source : https://twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1312510224876544000

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 07:59:55 AM

There is one last day left for the update. Released version of wallet update to v1.0.24 : Fixed issue with invalid contract initialization when adding tpos contract.
https://github.com/X9Developers/XSN/releases/tag/v1.0.24
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1111

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 10:07:26 PM

How can I buy this coin? I can't find it any of the markets.

this coin tradeable on livecoin, just go there and you will found xsn in the list
check this out my friend https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/stakenet

important disclaimer here that livecoin is quite scammy and you can find some posts about it here on bitcointalk.
it works but I wouldn't leave coins parked on exchange.

have you considered a partnership with the Blocknet? that would be cool, DEXes getting together.

but indeed it'd be good to see XSN on a bigger exchange.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
greenslope

Activity: 90
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:59:36 AM

muted

We need to talk.

Firstly, you need to understand that only organizations backed by central banking money printing can afford censorship, but only temporarily.

For those unaware, some of the handlers of the xsn discord chan and I had a fallout.

I was arguing that it's only possible to attract liquidity to the Dex by having lower txs costs than the avg price of the industry (cex and dex).

I did my argumentation once, with a very positive welcoming of the most astute in the discord, but a while later (weeks) I expanded my opinion on this matter.

And got banned, by some brutal ignorant and arrogant worthless scumtrash... the kind of filth, of disgusting avid and cupid snowflakes.

Unable to handle properly the "battle idea", they like a pack of subhumans, resorted to "mute" me from the discord.

Of course, it was another blow, another deep stab against any form of censorable and thusfar centralized system of expression.

So I did what every sensible and intelligent holder had to do... I cleared my position.

And I was not alone... I was lucky to be able to dumb just below 4k sat.

And then the avalanches and cascades of orders kept coming, and still to this day we are in a massive sell off.

So now you have a little context.

I refuse categorically to join any of those censurable system of discussion, where there is no hope but to end in the same mindset.

The gatekeepers of speech, will always turn to protect what they believe to be their interests, and how to move on hard path with such beings unable to take criticism and more importantly being able to win argumentatively against all opposition.

Those who can't aren't leaders, but authoritarian totalitarian dictators, and the real market participants will always and forever hate you.

You have read all of this and may ask yourself what's the point?

The point is that I like Dexes, that the price has crashed exceptionally well for me and that this lightning project could overcome its challenges...

And that's the thing, there is no way for me to reenter a position in your project, if something aren't addressed, not from an organizational perspective, but from a deep understanding of the market mindset.

There is no place for censorship.

It's about the dex or anything related to xsn, even if you hate the speaker, even if you hate the words and their meaning toward your goals, YOU NEVER RESORT AGAIN TO CENSORSHIP AGAINST ANYONE.

This must be a pledge for the whole team and anyone taking part in the project.

Free speech is a God Given Right and the only way we could move forward, fast, and more importantly discover what is going wrong and what is going well...

With the fear that transparency is only a fiction, so many unknown not even unknown may remain unknown to the wide market.

And this is intolerable and a condition sine qua non.

About the actual code

• The resting orders problem must be solved. Those ghost orders from disconnected traders wreak havoc in the order book.

solution : having the pending orders check frequently with the trader app to check if he is connected, and when not the order should automatically be removed from the book (can even use a side book of unavailable book order, again transparency).

• The cost of renting a lightning chan is way too high and prohibitive specially when using the xsn as collateral, it's not possible to have to spend $1 or $2 to get access to a chan.

solution : reduce fees to the max and find a way to code a market for lightning chan rental on the dex (decentralize everything).

• An advance setting dex with a modular approach of the code, ie let the users fine tune their dex, from tor personal config to being able to use their own lightning node btc and xsn wallets (digital sovereignty)

solution : more coding.

• Keep setting stored, no banner all the time, no confirmation flag, once is enough

solution, once the user start once the dex and or what one click trading, keep this stored in config file, to end those time consuming pop ups.

• Let the users decide which market to trade

this is the last urgent technical issue (with being able to have many open pairs at the same time without reloading and fixing the stupid graph which doesn't work at all)...

This is part of the arrogant, subhuman, filthy, devoid of any intelligence of pretending to chose which pair to trade...

I don't care if a brain dead muppets tells me that there isn't any volume on LTC/XSN and that it's disconnected, who this person think he is? Now disconnect xsn/btc? be logic and consequential at least.

solution : allow anything that can be traded RIGHT NOW and rather than waste months (finish it now) on $eth, ADD ALL OTHERS LIGHTNING READY CHAINS ASAP.

Organization

• To have a culture of free speech, of free flow of ideas, the software used to dialogue on the project need to have absolute best moderation. The goal isn't to have a polished clean no talk, no opposition, absolute fake community. Everyone but some low skilled marketers will not see through it.

• I understand you are just coders, having never had any success prior to that, and having lead nothing of significance. This is not a problem, as long as your arrogance doesn't destroy your organization. Admit what you know, and more importantly what you don't. Divide the work, and have a clear responsibilities, objectives and dead lines.

• The project and todo list is so yuge and amitious, from the main wallet with privacy, and even more fancy function, to the dex and it's promising idea of a p2p one click instant trade, that more talented coders need to be on-boarded.I know it's hard for some to have to share the actually shrinking reward pool, but it's the only way to breach this technological wall.

• Those answering questions on discord must know their answers, or simply admit they don't and stfu. Nothing is more worrysome that noobs faking knowledge pretending to help while unable to even understand the question... (the one in question know himself)

Actual Personal Opinion

Sounds like a scam.

Prove me wrong... nothing is more telling than censorship.

Why? Pump and now Dump !

-17% is a dump? LOL.

https://charts.cointrader.pro/snapshot/i1Qzq

anyways I'd probably watch XSN closely for short term movement, with a 72º trend angle we're possibly going down to breath a bit in the upcoming weeks.

but fundamentally XSN still has a lot to deliver and is a good pick.

I would like to believe that real reforms are possible.

What's the point of the dex?

why do  we need  raiden for  XSN?

That's one of the fundamental questions that the coders should have answered themselves before spending months to release this update rather than first add all the already natively lightning compatible chains... the compromise would have been to be able to do both at the same time. To have the organizational structure and cultural coherence to attract and welcome talented coders to achieve this milestone in the crypto world...

Fundamentally :

problems remains... How to trade more than the lightning channel capacity? the answer is renting channel, however in its current form the whole dex is a yuge giant lie... It's totally centralized, there is nothing decentralized.

will see what the future brings.

I would be happy to enter even above 5k if the project can really re-sync itself...

I hope that all this new money extracted by the devs will not make you lose sight of the objective...

Don't forget the upkeep of fuck, float, flight (or lambo) is super high and what it is will only symbolize the failure and incapacity to achieve the task :

instant p2p trading...

of course the legions of the CEXes don't want this or any p2p project to succeed, like the censor of free speech, they want their corrals, full of captive brain dead sheep ready for the great slaughtering...

And to those I say, you may have helped doom this project, maybe it will be reborn from its hashes, but rest assured, we will free ourselves...

DISINTERMEDIATION.

(in a subatomic universe it's seems logical, which p2p dexes will be the force linking to facilitate exchange? there are others contenders...)

wait and see.

have fun, I hope you had fun reading this, that I didn't wasted too much of your time and thank you for your attention, hoping to read your constructive comments here!

fastlight

Activity: 70
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 03:36:45 PM

snip

This is still a beta... be patient, it will be resolved.
yurez

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:57:14 AM

Core dev update oct 13 2020. This update brings:
1. Reinstatement of private test groups to showcase, and test new features
2. Core + light wallets have both been upgraded
3. Update on current targets and progress

In details: https://medium.com/stakenet/xsn-core-update-oct-14-2020-8cf651fa688b
nick12q

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:13:21 PM

Well while I do believe I would do some things differently, then I still think they're going quite a good job. If anything then I'm sure people are more than welcome to create a proposal in the community to do whatever.
yurez

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 05:31:16 PM

Video from the closed-beta group Stakenet, which shows the strength of the Stakenet user interface with a simple live replacement.
Trading on the Lightning Network has never been easier or faster.
Great work! https://twitter.com/JoPark2018/status/1317773288836354054
SoloPresident

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 05:00:40 PM

Holla,XSN wallet xsn-1.0.25 , doesnot sync. What can i do ?
falce

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 12:18:36 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2020, 03:21:57 PM by falce

Holla,XSN wallet xsn-1.0.25 , doesnot sync. What can i do ?

hi, i would recommend using the bootstrap (https://github.com/X9Developers/XSN/releases/tag/v1.0.21 is the last one i was able to find). but since there are multiple error sources for synching problems, you should either post a little more information (ie does it sync up until some percentage, or not at all, how about firewall/antivirus rules, ...). if you don't have a problem with an allout trump discord you could join that as well, if you have though and dont want to write too much info on btctalk i would really not recommend looking into any channel but technical ones

edit: the video is a little dated, but the fundamentals are the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOFOv8ZrjK8 (besides not using the 0.13 but the 0.21 bootstrap)
falce

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 03:45:02 PM

went through a lot of messages in the discord channels since this project is very enticing technologywise, but in the end i don't see it succeding atm -

first and foremost - i am interested in economics and think politics and especially nationalism hurt our whole (obv international) internet ecosystem

second - i fail to see how a coin in which almost every channel got posts on why one political direction is the only feasible for some reason, is not putting off everyone who does not think like that.

third - marketing does not make sense if you have to be of one or the other political opinion economywise

so all in all as long as the naz.s have their way with xsn it will not compete better than a f*cking communist coin.

in the end - i am holding this coin for a very long time, the protofascists won't get me off it, but as long as this project is political it will not succeed (although the nazis posting about cryptobanking is fun indeed)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: