Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bigbom Eco - Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 4553 times)
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

What are the main goals of the Bigbom?
I think their primary focus is Bigbom iAds and Bigcom Eco development. I have read, that they will open their Beta version of Bigbom iAds as MVP before ICO date.
By the way, do you know some details of the BBO ICO?
I know, that BBO will be issued as ERC-20 compatible token.
How much BBO cons are available for the public sale?
Only 15% token is available for public sale, it is no more than 12000 ETH.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

I think their primary focus is Bigbom iAds and Bigcom Eco development. I have read, that they will open their Beta version of Bigbom iAds as MVP before ICO date.
I am not an expert, but it seems to be rather small amount.
flexnbit

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

You are right, but Bigbom explain that they have chosen for a hard cap of only 12,000 ETH, with a relatively lower amount of tokens allocated for the token sale, because they are able to set out and accomplish their first goals with only 12,000 ETH in funds.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

You are right, but Bigbom explain that they have chosen for a hard cap of only 12,000 ETH, with a relatively lower amount of tokens allocated for the token sale, because they are able to set out and accomplish their first goals with only 12,000 ETH in funds.
It is a very confident decision!
flexnbit

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

This approach is more similar to a Seed Funding approach, which is more appropriate given the nature of the businesses in this stage.
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

This approach is more similar to a Seed Funding approach, which is more appropriate given the nature of the businesses in this stage.
Maybe, in such a way they are going to gain a trust of its customers. This approach further internally incentivizes a long-term approach for Bigbom.
flexnbit

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:24:01 PM

Maybe, in such a way they are going to gain a trust of its customers. This approach further internally incentivizes a long-term approach for Bigbom.
Nevertheless, at a later stage, once the product is more developed, Bigbom may raise more capital in order to fulfill their further goals for the project.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

Nevertheless, at a later stage, once the product is more developed, Bigbom may raise more capital in order to fulfill their further goals for the project.
What about so called «freezes» of the BBO?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

In an official whitepaper it is said, that the token freezes are incorporated into their smart contracts to ensure that this will only be possible at a later stage.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

In an official whitepaper it is said, that the token freezes are incorporated into their smart contracts to ensure that this will only be possible at a later stage.
When should we expect Pre-ICO and ICO?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:30:49 PM

Pre-Sale stage is already finished, it took place from 28 to 31 of March. ICO will happens on April 2018, so you should keep up with the latest news.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

Pre-Sale stage is already finished, it took place from 28 to 31 of March. ICO will happens on April 2018, so you should keep up with the latest news.
Ok, thank you.
flexnbit

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

Ok, thank you.
Pay attention, that Bigbom does not guarantee that all investors will be able to purchase BBO tokens during the ICO period. To ensure legality, investors need to provide personal information (KYC) to be included in the whitelist.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:35:38 PM

Ok, thank you.
Pay attention, that Bigbom does not guarantee that all investors will be able to purchase BBO tokens during the ICO period. To ensure legality, investors need to provide personal information (KYC) to be included in the whitelist.
Oh, it is very useful information! Thank you one more time.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

It was said before, that some amount of BBO tokens will be frozen. For what purposes will it be done?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

It was said before, that some amount of BBO tokens will be frozen. For what purposes will it be done?
Some tokens are allocated to founders & core staff, who have been involved in this project for a long time before this ICO.
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

Some tokens are allocated to founders & core staff, who have been involved in this project for a long time before this ICO.
Also, Bigbom has appointed several experienced advisors, who will assist with the project not only during the ICO, but also afterwards.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Also, Bigbom has appointed several experienced advisors, who will assist with the project not only during the ICO, but also afterwards.
Are all these frozen tokens assigned to the stuff only?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:45:00 PM

Of course not. In advance of the ICO, Bigbom will organize a Bounty Program, aimed at those individuals who assist in bringing Bigbom to a wider audience. So a certain amount of tokens will be allocated for bonuses.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

Of course not. In advance of the ICO, Bigbom will organize a Bounty Program, aimed at those individuals who assist in bringing Bigbom to a wider audience. So a certain amount of tokens will be allocated for bonuses.
Sorry for changing the topic, but in what way people can get bonuses?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: