Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:28:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bigbom Eco - Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 4553 times)
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

What do you know about the Bigbom marketplace & Bigbom iAds?
Bigbom Marketplace is another aspect of the Bigbom ecosystem.
Tell me please in more details.
No problem. On the Marketplace, users can buy and sell ads. The Marketplace features several contracts which further benefit users.
What are those contracts?
An example is the payment contract, which is automatically, and only, executed if the KPIs agreed upon by the buyer and seller were met.
What are the other advantages Bigbom marketplace provide?
Other benefits include a secure rating system and an automated and reliable evaluation of ad performance.
When should we expect the launch of Bigbom marketplace & Bigbom iAds?
An alpha version of Bigbom Eco is scheduled to launch before the ICO, with the Bigbom iAds platform scheduled for Q3 of this year. Through the iAds platform, users will be able to directly connect with the API of Facebook and Google Ads, creating a great experience.
Everything looks very nice. Let’s hope, that Bigbom will reach it goals and get success!
I believe in Bigbom success, as it has professional and talented team.
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

No problem. On the Marketplace, users can buy and sell ads. The Marketplace features several contracts which further benefit users.
An example is the payment contract, which is automatically, and only, executed if the KPIs agreed upon by the buyer and seller were met.
Other benefits include a secure rating system and an automated and reliable evaluation of ad performance.
An alpha version of Bigbom Eco is scheduled to launch before the ICO, with the Bigbom iAds platform scheduled for Q3 of this year. Through the iAds platform, users will be able to directly connect with the API of Facebook and Google Ads, creating a great experience.
Everything looks very nice. Let’s hope, that Bigbom will reach it goals and get success!
I would also say an experienced team. Vung Nguyen, the CEO and founder of Bigbom, is no newcomer to the scene.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

I would also say an experienced team. Vung Nguyen, the CEO and founder of Bigbom, is no newcomer to the scene.
Yea, Nguyen previously founded Adtop, an online advertising company which developed an advertising system serving over 3 billion impressions per month, working together with companies such as Lazada, Baskin Robbins and Jockey.
RayXX18

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

Yea, Nguyen previously founded Adtop, an online advertising company which developed an advertising system serving over 3 billion impressions per month, working together with companies such as Lazada, Baskin Robbins and Jockey.
As far as I know, the full team of Adtop has now moved forward to build Bigbom into an advertising system with global impact, assisted by multiple additional developers and marketers.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

As far as I know, the full team of Adtop has now moved forward to build Bigbom into an advertising system with global impact, assisted by multiple additional developers and marketers.
You are not mistaking. They have also appointed several experienced advisors, including Victor Tran (Co-Founder Kyber Network) and Minh Chu (Co-Founder TomoChain), who will share their expertise and network on a regular basis.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

You are not mistaking. They have also appointed several experienced advisors, including Victor Tran (Co-Founder Kyber Network) and Minh Chu (Co-Founder TomoChain), who will share their expertise and network on a regular basis.
wow! it seems their competitors have no chance.
RayXX18

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

Bigbom Eco already has its first achievements. It held a successful pre-sale at the end of 2017, where the project’s soft cap was reached.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

Bigbom Eco already has its first achievements. It held a successful pre-sale at the end of 2017, where the project’s soft cap was reached.
In the buildup for the ICO, Bigbom has garnered a lot of interest within the industry. The project has been covered by several media outlets including Forbes, and their 2 Telegram groups have amassed a following of over 10.000 members.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

In the buildup for the ICO, Bigbom has garnered a lot of interest within the industry. The project has been covered by several media outlets including Forbes, and their 2 Telegram groups have amassed a following of over 10.000 members.
Such a great results for such a young project! What are the hard cup for Bigbom?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

Such a great results for such a young project! What are the hard cup for Bigbom?
The hard cap for the ICO is set at only 12.000 ETH, which at the current conversation rate of Ethereum reflects a cap below $8.000.000 USD.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

The hard cap for the ICO is set at only 12.000 ETH, which at the current conversation rate of Ethereum reflects a cap below $8.000.000 USD.
this is a difficult goal, but I believe that the Bigbom team will be able to achieve it
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Have you heard the news — Bigbom Team is pleased to announce the allocation process and the token metrics for the upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE).
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

Have you heard the news — Bigbom Team is pleased to announce the allocation process and the token metrics for the upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE).
What is the timeline?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

What is the timeline?
Registration is open from March 21, 2018 until May 15th, 2018.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

What is the timeline?
How to participate?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

What is the timeline?
How to participate?
Join the whitelist by completing and passing KYC. After approval, you will be able to send ETH to the address specified during the Token Sale, sent from the address you whitelisted.
RayXX18

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

What is the timeline?
How to participate?
Join the whitelist by completing and passing KYC. After approval, you will be able to send ETH to the address specified during the Token Sale, sent from the address you whitelisted.
And within 24 hours after the Token Contract goes live, Bigbom will start sending BBO tokens to people who participated in their Private Sale in January 2018.
flexnbit

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

What is the timeline?
How to participate?
And within 24 hours after the Token Contract goes live, Bigbom will start sending BBO tokens to people who participated in their Private Sale in January 2018.
Bigbom also will transfer all tokens which are not allocated to the Token Sale into another multi-sig wallet.
RayXX18

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

What is the timeline?
How to participate?
Bigbom also will transfer all tokens which are not allocated to the Token Sale into another multi-sig wallet.
In case you are joining Pre-ICO and/or ICO, the BBO tokens will be released immediately and automatically after receiving your ETH.
flexnbit

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

What is the timeline?
How to participate?
In case you are joining Pre-ICO and/or ICO, the BBO tokens will be released immediately and automatically after receiving your ETH.
Though, keep in mind that these tokens will be frozen until the post-token generation event security audit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: