Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:56:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bigbom Eco - Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 4553 times)
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

Tell me, please, in general about Bigbom Eco.
Bigbom Eco serves as a decentralized advertising ecosystem for all parties involved in online advertising, inclusive of advertisers, service providers, content publishers, advertising channels, platforms. Bigbom Eco is being developed using smart contract, running on Ethereum blockchain. All data linked through Bigbom Eco is transparent, accurate, automated and immutable.
Okey, and what the main point of Bigbom? How it helps to common people?
The Bigbom Marketplace concentrates on all service suppliers, who are rated and evaluated by Bigbom Eco, and service buyers transparently. The Buyer or Advertiser is able to choose the most suitable service supplier basing on the rating and reviews.
Hmm… can u tell me about principle of operation Bigbom?
Bigbom iAds utilizes an auto-optimized advertising system on an array of channels, such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, and Twitter. This system has been developed with a self-developed algorithm which facilitates the automatic optimization of advertisements, thus removing intermediaries in the decision-making process.
Can you give an example, how will this algorithm work?
For example, Bigbom iAds will automatically deactivate those ads that exhibit a relatively lower conversion rate, or incur higher cost prices than expected.
How will advertisers benefit from it?
Advertisers will be able to manage ad campaigns according to KPIs, and the system will then automatically allocate the budget towards efficient ads, campaigns and channels. This helps advertisers conserving up to 80% of the campaign implementation effort while decreasing the costs by as much as 20%. In return, this helps them increase their return on investment (ROI).
As far as I have understood, the main goal of Bigbom project is advertisement and helping other people with advertisement.
Yes, in some way. The main aim of the platform and advertisers is to maximize their marketing impact while minimizing their marketing costs. In order to reach this goal, they have to target the right audience, who needs or matches the ad and using the right channel at the right time.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

Bigbom Eco serves as a decentralized advertising ecosystem for all parties involved in online advertising, inclusive of advertisers, service providers, content publishers, advertising channels, platforms. Bigbom Eco is being developed using smart contract, running on Ethereum blockchain. All data linked through Bigbom Eco is transparent, accurate, automated and immutable.
The Bigbom Marketplace concentrates on all service suppliers, who are rated and evaluated by Bigbom Eco, and service buyers transparently. The Buyer or Advertiser is able to choose the most suitable service supplier basing on the rating and reviews.
Bigbom iAds utilizes an auto-optimized advertising system on an array of channels, such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, and Twitter. This system has been developed with a self-developed algorithm which facilitates the automatic optimization of advertisements, thus removing intermediaries in the decision-making process.
For example, Bigbom iAds will automatically deactivate those ads that exhibit a relatively lower conversion rate, or incur higher cost prices than expected.
Advertisers will be able to manage ad campaigns according to KPIs, and the system will then automatically allocate the budget towards efficient ads, campaigns and channels. This helps advertisers conserving up to 80% of the campaign implementation effort while decreasing the costs by as much as 20%. In return, this helps them increase their return on investment (ROI).
As far as I have understood, the main goal of Bigbom project is advertisement and helping other people with advertisement.
Yes, in some way. The main aim of the platform and advertisers is to maximize their marketing impact while minimizing their marketing costs. In order to reach this goal, they have to target the right audience, who needs or matches the ad and using the right channel at the right time.
How does Bigbom Eco differ from other advertising platforms?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

Bigbom Eco is the first digital advertising ecosystem built as a decentralized application platform (DApp), which links ad platforms and publishers to advertisers globally. It aims to solve the trouble of truth between advertising buyers and sellers by using blockchain technology. The Bigbom team aims to free up human resources in online marketing optimize costs and increase the effect of advertising campaigns through the development of Bigbom iAds, an advertising automation utility which abilities to self-learning and optimizing ads bidding on many popular platforms
investorgga

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

Bigbom Eco is the first digital advertising ecosystem built as a decentralized application platform (DApp), which links ad platforms and publishers to advertisers globally. It aims to solve the trouble of truth between advertising buyers and sellers by using blockchain technology. The Bigbom team aims to free up human resources in online marketing optimize costs and increase the effect of advertising campaigns through the development of Bigbom iAds, an advertising automation utility which abilities to self-learning and optimizing ads bidding on many popular platforms
I think the project has a lot of competitors.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

You are right. Approximately 50 million new businesses are established around the world. This leads to an increased level of competition in all fields day-by-day.
investorgga

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

You are right. Approximately 50 million new businesses are established around the world. This leads to an increased level of competition in all fields day-by-day.
Let’s hope that Bigbom Eco will not only survive in the field of modern advertising business, but became one of the leading projects!
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

I think nowadays online advertising is more popular than TV and radio ads taken all together. But what's the secret of such a rapid development of the online advertising industry?
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

I think nowadays online advertising is more popular than TV and radio ads taken all together. But what's the secret of such a rapid development of the online advertising industry?
As the competitiveness increases, the advertising/marketing demand increases sharply. Simultaneously, online advertising technology has dramatically evolved in recent years, thanks to preeminent advantages over traditional advertising, such as the possibility to target ads more specifically, a higher measurement accuracy and lower costs. As a result, annual revenue of the online advertising industry continues to grow strongly. In 2017, online advertising accounted for 41% of global advertising expenditure and is forecasted to increase in the coming years
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

As the competitiveness increases, the advertising/marketing demand increases sharply. Simultaneously, online advertising technology has dramatically evolved in recent years, thanks to preeminent advantages over traditional advertising, such as the possibility to target ads more specifically, a higher measurement accuracy and lower costs. As a result, annual revenue of the online advertising industry continues to grow strongly. In 2017, online advertising accounted for 41% of global advertising expenditure and is forecasted to increase in the coming years
Do you have any statistical data about the digital advertisement?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

According to Magna (2017), worldwide advertising expenditure for digital channels represents a $209 billion market, accounting for 41% of the advertising industry. It has overtaken traditional advertising channels such as TV ads $178 billion (accounting for 35% of the market). The shift towards digital advertising spending demonstrates that brands and advertisers recognize the growing influence of online advertising channels.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

According to Magna (2017), worldwide advertising expenditure for digital channels represents a $209 billion market, accounting for 41% of the advertising industry. It has overtaken traditional advertising channels such as TV ads $178 billion (accounting for 35% of the market). The shift towards digital advertising spending demonstrates that brands and advertisers recognize the growing influence of online advertising channels.
What are the forecasts for the future?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

Given the growth rate, Magna projects the expenditure of digital advertising will grow by 13% to reach $237 billion in 2018 and $300 billion by 2020. Another source, Statista.com estimates that digital advertising spending will reach $269 billion in 2018 and $335 billion in 2020.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

Given the growth rate, Magna projects the expenditure of digital advertising will grow by 13% to reach $237 billion in 2018 and $300 billion by 2020. Another source, Statista.com estimates that digital advertising spending will reach $269 billion in 2018 and $335 billion in 2020.
Impressive! who is the leader in digital advertisement today?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

According to global statistics, Google and Facebook are the leading providers of online advertising worldwide with revenues $95.38 billion and $33.84 billion in 2017, respectively (Statista.com, 2018).
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

According to global statistics, Google and Facebook are the leading providers of online advertising worldwide with revenues $95.38 billion and $33.84 billion in 2017, respectively (Statista.com, 2018).
Do you know the percentage ratio?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

The figures show that Google and Facebook account for nearly 20% of total global online advertising revenue. In addition, other channels such as Twitter accounts for $3.26 billion in 2017 and estimated to have speedy growth in the coming time (Statista, 2018).
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

The figures show that Google and Facebook account for nearly 20% of total global online advertising revenue. In addition, other channels such as Twitter accounts for $3.26 billion in 2017 and estimated to have speedy growth in the coming time (Statista, 2018).
Are there any problems with the digital advertisement like with a standard printed advertisement or the ads on TV and radio?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

Are there any problems with the digital advertisement like with a standard printed advertisement or the ads on TV and radio?
Sure there are and the main is a trust between advertising buyers (advertisers) and sellers (ads platform publishers).
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:20:23 PM

Sure there are and the main is a trust between advertising buyers (advertisers) and sellers (ads platform publishers).
Please, tell more about it.
RayXX18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

Please, tell more about it.
The problem of bayers is that they waste a lot of time on selecting the right ads platform and suitable publishers. Moreover, they are unable to evaluate the effectiveness and quality of advertising before actual implementation. This leads to uncertainty about the level of efficiency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: