Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:00:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bigbom Eco - Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 4553 times)
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

When I was reading Bigbom whitepaper I found a little information about Bigbom Marketplace, can u tell me more about that?
The Bigbom Marketplace is a place where all service providers are evaluated and ranked by Bigbom Eco and serves buyers fairly and transparently.
Advertisers are able to select their service provider based on their ratings and previous reviews.
I see, but does Bigbom provide any ratings for advertisers?
The advertisers can see ratings and reviews on the Ratings page.
How is this date forming?
advertisers can compare between ratings left by other buyers and ratings that are automatically generated by the system.
The thorough and unbiased rating information helps Buyers selecting better quality service providers.
How does it work?
The higher the service provider is ranked, the higher they will appear on the Ratings page.
Being listed higher helps the Seller attract more customers and motivates the Seller to improve their services and advertising effectiveness.
In the whitepaper I read something about Smart Contracts, can u tell me in details about Smart Contract Execution?
The majority of the features on the Bigbom Marketplace are operated by smart contract.
what does it mean?
When a party (advertiser) needs to use online advertising services from service provider (ads platform/publisher), both parties will agree on the price and specific commitment (KPIs) at the time signing smart contract.
Please, tell me more about Service Offer Contract!
When the ads platform or publisher offer their services to customers, the Service Offer Contract is used to set start and end dates, KPI terms and payment terms between both parties.
Buyers will be able to review the information in advance, and make a decision on whether they would like to move forward with the deal.
And what about bidding contract?
Look, both advertisers and ads platform/publishers have the ability to create a Service Bidding Contract. With the same type of service as in the Service Offer Contract, participants will be able to make offers at the best prices, based on the term.
how will a candidate for execution be chosen?
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

When I was reading Bigbom whitepaper I found a little information about Bigbom Marketplace, can u tell me more about that?
The Bigbom Marketplace is a place where all service providers are evaluated and ranked by Bigbom Eco and serves buyers fairly and transparently.
Advertisers are able to select their service provider based on their ratings and previous reviews.
advertisers can compare between ratings left by other buyers and ratings that are automatically generated by the system.
The thorough and unbiased rating information helps Buyers selecting better quality service providers.
How does it work?
The higher the service provider is ranked, the higher they will appear on the Ratings page.
Being listed higher helps the Seller attract more customers and motivates the Seller to improve their services and advertising effectiveness.
In the whitepaper I read something about Smart Contracts, can u tell me in details about Smart Contract Execution?
The majority of the features on the Bigbom Marketplace are operated by smart contract.
what does it mean?
When a party (advertiser) needs to use online advertising services from service provider (ads platform/publisher), both parties will agree on the price and specific commitment (KPIs) at the time signing smart contract.
When the ads platform or publisher offer their services to customers, the Service Offer Contract is used to set start and end dates, KPI terms and payment terms between both parties.
Buyers will be able to review the information in advance, and make a decision on whether they would like to move forward with the deal.
Look, both advertisers and ads platform/publishers have the ability to create a Service Bidding Contract. With the same type of service as in the Service Offer Contract, participants will be able to make offers at the best prices, based on the term.
After the Service Bidding Contract is validated, whoever makes the highest bid will be selected to execute the contract.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
After the Service Bidding Contract is validated, whoever makes the highest bid will be selected to execute the contract.
And payment, yes?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
And payment, yes?
Yes, When an ads platform/publisher executes an advertising campaign for their customers, all KPIs promised in Service Offer Contract/Service Bidding Contract will be tracked and recorded by Bigbom Eco
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
And payment, yes?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
And payment, yes?
Yes, When an ads platform/publisher executes an advertising campaign for their customers, all KPIs promised in Service Offer Contract/Service Bidding Contract will be tracked and recorded by Bigbom Eco
RayXX18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
And payment, yes?
Ads platforms/publishers can only request their customers to pay for BBOs when the KPI conditions have been met, and did not exceed the time specified on the smart contract.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
And payment, yes?
Ads platforms/publishers can only request their customers to pay for BBOs when the KPI conditions have been met, and did not exceed the time specified on the smart contract.
the last but not the least is Review or Rating Contract.
flexnbit

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
And payment, yes?
the Rating Contract will be used to evaluate advertisers and ads platform/publisher.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
And payment, yes?
the Rating Contract will be used to evaluate advertisers and ads platform/publisher.
Is there any reward?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
And payment, yes?
Is there any reward?
The evaluator will receive a bonus with a certain amount of BBO as a reward.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

How does it work?
what does it mean?
And payment, yes?
Is there any reward?
The evaluator will receive a bonus with a certain amount of BBO as a reward.
Now everything is clear. Thanks!
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Bigbom helps its customers reach their goal with minimized cost, is it true?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

Of course it’s true. Bigbom iAds allows you to connect with multiple different ads platform within a single account. All your campaigns are now available under a single overview on your computer.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

Of course it’s true. Bigbom iAds allows you to connect with multiple different ads platform within a single account. All your campaigns are now available under a single overview on your computer.
Bigbom tokens is crypto ready, right?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

Bigbom Eco allows users to pay with their traditional payment methods, such as creditcard. In practice, they will essentially buy BBO tokens from the BBO Reserve at a rate 5% above market price, therefore minimizing impact on the overall value of the BBO-token.
flexnbit

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

Bigbom Eco allows users to pay with their traditional payment methods, such as creditcard. In practice, they will essentially buy BBO tokens from the BBO Reserve at a rate 5% above market price, therefore minimizing impact on the overall value of the BBO-token.
In addition, these BBO tokens will be directly used within the system, thereby further decreasing supply of the BBO token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: