Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bigbom Eco - Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 4553 times)
investorgga

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

what is bigbom target market, cant find that information in whitepaper?
The goal of companies and advertisers is to maximize their marketing impact while minimizing their marketing costs. In order to reach this goal, they have to target the right audience, who needs or matches the ad and using the right channel at the right time.
A team must work hard to achieve all those goals.
Definitely, but with their current experience in advertising industry, and support from high-profile advisors, there are shouldn’t be any big obstacles regarding this problem.
I support this projects goal of decentralizing advertising ecosystem. I hope they are able to follow the roadmap.
I have a question about market place, Which benefits does the ads platform/publisher receive by participating in Bigbom Eco?
Depending on the country, the proportion of unpaid customer accounts is around 4 to 8%. This is a huge loss of revenue compared to the 0.1% charge of Bigbom Eco (2.5 to 5% compared to total loss). Therefore, ads platform/publisher are expected to have a significant revenue gain by using Bigbom Eco.
In addition, as the community of BBO advertisers grows, ads platform/publisher will have more opportunities to acquire new customers through the Bigbom Marketplace.
And, Bigbom Eco marketplace connects all ads, advertising companies and channel ads that use smart contracts in the marketplace to maximize benefit to all parties in the system, it makes the process easier and more efficient! The buyers can seek for new service depending on rating by Bigbom Eco.
How Bigbom Eco is different from others?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:02:45 PM

The goal of companies and advertisers is to maximize their marketing impact while minimizing their marketing costs. In order to reach this goal, they have to target the right audience, who needs or matches the ad and using the right channel at the right time.
Definitely, but with their current experience in advertising industry, and support from high-profile advisors, there are shouldn’t be any big obstacles regarding this problem.
I support this projects goal of decentralizing advertising ecosystem. I hope they are able to follow the roadmap.
I have a question about market place, Which benefits does the ads platform/publisher receive by participating in Bigbom Eco?
Depending on the country, the proportion of unpaid customer accounts is around 4 to 8%. This is a huge loss of revenue compared to the 0.1% charge of Bigbom Eco (2.5 to 5% compared to total loss). Therefore, ads platform/publisher are expected to have a significant revenue gain by using Bigbom Eco.
In addition, as the community of BBO advertisers grows, ads platform/publisher will have more opportunities to acquire new customers through the Bigbom Marketplace.
And, Bigbom Eco marketplace connects all ads, advertising companies and channel ads that use smart contracts in the marketplace to maximize benefit to all parties in the system, it makes the process easier and more efficient! The buyers can seek for new service depending on rating by Bigbom Eco.
Well, Bigbom Eco is a decentralised advertising ecosystem, with a three-legged model that will solve the general problems under large market size than ADEX, Indahash.  This is considered as an opportunity for Bigbom Eco to grow stronger in the future.
investorgga

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

Well, Bigbom Eco is a decentralised advertising ecosystem, with a three-legged model that will solve the general problems under large market size than ADEX, Indahash.  This is considered as an opportunity for Bigbom Eco to grow stronger in the future.
Do Bigbom team have investment experience for a project of this scale?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

The investment experience is there. 12,000 ETH was all that was asked for.
4,000 ETH for Public Sale in end of May.
investorgga

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

The investment experience is there. 12,000 ETH was all that was asked for.
4,000 ETH for Public Sale in end of May.

OK, thank u.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

Can u tell me in general about Bigbom Eco?
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

Bigbom is a project that aims to develop a decentralized advertising marketplace both for publishers and advertisers.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

Bigbom is a project that aims to develop a decentralized advertising marketplace both for publishers and advertisers.
What is the basis?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

What is the basis?
The Bigbom ecosystem is based on the Ethereum blockchain (employing smart contracting) and decentralized system architecture.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

What is the basis?
The Bigbom ecosystem is based on the Ethereum blockchain (employing smart contracting) and decentralized system architecture.
For what was it created?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

What is the basis?
For what was it created?
Bigbom’s solutions could help resolve some current digital advertising problems, for example low KPI, high costs, credibility and trust issues (failures to perform obligations or pay), etc.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

What is the basis?
For what was it created?
Bigbom’s solutions could help resolve some current digital advertising problems, for example low KPI, high costs, credibility and trust issues (failures to perform obligations or pay), etc.
How can advertisers use it?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

What is the basis?
For what was it created?
Advertisers will be able to use the Bigbom platform to devise marketing campaigns, manage them and maximize income whilst staying within budget limits.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

What is the basis?
For what was it created?
Advertisers will be able to use the Bigbom platform to devise marketing campaigns, manage them and maximize income whilst staying within budget limits.
How will performance of services be regulated?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:00:56 PM

What is the basis?
For what was it created?
All processes will be performed in line with market pricing based on the bid-ask principle, where both parties can bid.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

What is the basis?
For what was it created?
All processes will be performed in line with market pricing based on the bid-ask principle, where both parties can bid.
What about publishers/platforms?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:03:13 PM

What is the basis?
For what was it created?
Publishers will also have ad space, corresponding advertising platforms (mainly through API) will also be able to participate in the marketplace. 
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

What is the basis?
For what was it created?
Publishers will also have ad space, corresponding advertising platforms (mainly through API) will also be able to participate in the marketplace. 
What does it mean?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

What is the basis?
For what was it created?
What does it mean?
This means that the main advertising channels such as Facebook ads and Google AdWords can be employed as well.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

What is the basis?
For what was it created?
What does it mean?
This means that the main advertising channels such as Facebook ads and Google AdWords can be employed as well.
Sounds great. Who are Bigbom’s partners?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: