Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4114 times)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

Between the two if I think the same. Both of them are in bitcoin because bitcoin is like they are virtual and digital. And bitcoin is still the stage of development so They will definitely understand the value of BTC in the year 2020 or the next year Grin. Let's see what happens? I think it will be positive. Smiley
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
It seems very logical for me, average, as you said people, are just not enough educated in different aspects about specifics of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. People are thinking that everything new is dangerous and unstable.

tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

In my country, they will ban bitcoin and virtual currency in early 2018 in the transaction because they can't control it.

i realy disapointed about this. i hope in the future they can realize the benefit of virtual money and use in every transaction.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?

At me in the country bitcoin develops a little, but not in such rate as it would be desirable. Still in old traditions - paper money
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

Bitcoin really is a virtual currency but the difference is that you can liquidate it to your fiat and make use of it for your personal necessities. In my country bitcoin has also many misconception they think it's a scam, ponzi scheme, illegal cause it can be used to buy drugs, weapons. Clearly we need to educate the people with this misinformations so potential investors could join and stop being afraid of it.
Bitcoin is world first decentralised digital currency. It is one kind of virtual currency. Except bitcoin their also other virtual currency are present know as Altcoin. These currency have no physical evidence but they Can convert into fiat currency easily. This virtual currency are mainly used for illegal money transaction because they are untraceable and no third party involved in those transactions. These currency are also use for investment, online shopping, for paying money rents etc. You can use those currency anywhere anytime with the help of Internet and electricity.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

In crypto investment, you buy an asset with your money does not matter if the price falls then for some time, but still has a chance that the price will rise again.
So that's a low-risk thing when compared to gambling.
I would take the risk to invest all my money in crypto but I would not risk 1% of the money in gambling. I believe gambling has a higher risk than a crypto investment.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

In my country, bitcoin is only an investment, because it is impossible to spend anywhere. But I hope that this is a temporary phenomenon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

My country also adheres to quite conservative views and bitcoin is not particularly developed on its territory, but people are learning more and more about the cryptocurrency and invest in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

I think Token Sale projects!
For instance Socratus - it is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:00:47 AM

Hello friends.
Why?

Virtual currency is not a right term for bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin is a currency, but in digital.
Bitcoin was created to become a currency that used by peoples in the world. But it seems bitcoin usage more focus on trading or investing activity.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

Hello friends.
Why?

At me in the country bitcoin develops a little, but not in such rate as it would be desirable. Still in old traditions - paper money
I think almost in all countries paper money is still the main payment method and most preferred, because it is not too complicated for some people, but in many developed countries such as USA, digital money like credit card or debit card is very widely used, for bitcoin juts few people that know it..
earvin01

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:52:52 AM

The community needs to learn and search for some articles for better understanding. There is more to crypto currencies than what everyone thinks.
massimo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:32:28 AM

I believe crypto currency is the way forward, I see this as a great opportunity for you to enlighten them further on the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
thangthoa

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

People will have different views at different angles. In my opinion btc will grow remarkably
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

Hello friends.
Why?
most people still think that bitcoin is a gambling medium, but they do not know what bitcoin, altcoin and all the technologies that support their development, this is because bitcoin and other altcoin have not been uniformly accepted by all countries in the world. as well as with my country that msih looked negatively to the development of bitcoin in my country
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

Why do people compare bitcoin to digital money? After all, it is impossible to buy goods for bitcoin now. In my country there are no shops that accept bitcoin for payment.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

Why?
Because they dont read what bitcoin or crypto currency is all about, we need to help this community to spread the news about it dont just tell them that bitcoin is future explain it for other people to understand it more we need to be detailed on what we are telling them.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

Hello friends.
Why?
It is easier for people to first visualize bitcoin as a technological innovation ,then they can see its true value when you then tell them it can be used as a currency or as a store of value.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

Its either they see it as a threat or they don't know what cryptocurrency is. In my country we have a local online wallet that most of the people in my country are using, it's good because you can pay your bills, topup load or buy on online shop using that local wallet app that we're using.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Why do people compare bitcoin to digital money? After all, it is impossible to buy goods for bitcoin now. In my country there are no shops that accept bitcoin for payment.
Apart from that,there are some obvious difference, digital money are actually stuffs like perfect money, and  what your bank tells you you have in the account, exist only on the system.Bitcoins uses a whole new ecosystem based on the block chain.bitcoin is more than that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: