Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:27:49 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
like you know guys ... at the moment it's not the same as before. we used to have tokens or coins more and more expensive, but now it's very different. the longer we hold , the lower the price. in my opinion there is no need to hold if the first and second days of the price go down because it is obeyed if we hold the price will get very little profit.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

Prices for altcoins so low that it makes no sense to sell them. It’s better to wait, maybe you're lucky, and the prices for your altcoins someday rise. Otherwise you will sell them very cheaply. This is a bad option. I continue to hold my altcoins, I have about 40 of them.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

Its not just the best time to sell your coins ,its best time to buy and talking about holding coins I think its best to hold coins for years than just few weeks or months ,if you can do that then it will be profitable because supply will have grow by then and difficulty rate will have increased a lot too.

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

Holding on it will be the best choice
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

If we consider this year as a small period of time in the process of prolonged retention of promising coins, then on the whole this retention will be beneficial. However, if you look at it from the position of this year, then this year the simple retention of coins and tokens does not justify itself at all. This year, such a retention of profits did not bring anyone. We hope for the last quarter of this year, he has always been successful in this regard.

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment
adex77

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

Holding crypto now is not as of profitable as of before, the market is red, I just don't understand any more
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

One can never be too sure when it comes to crypto (altcoins). The market is easy to change and one must do thorough research before investing. factors of knowledge and experience play a role in the level of difficult situations like this. holding and holding at this time will still be profitable but if you can hold it not a little. Crypto is still in a bad state and if the current sale will not give satisfactory results.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
for me yes, holding really takes a lot of time, sometimes it will take months, or even a year before its price will go back to our expected price. you just have to have your own judgement to know if you are really going to sell them now or continue to hold.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
negaim

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

There will be point if you sell your cryptos at loss.We should wait till market recover the price.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

It is very dangerous now, and the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn. Unless you are a long-term buyer. Now you have to buy only bitcoin. Other coins are very dangerous.
Bahokiki

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

hodl it as long as you can, cryptocurrency is the future and don't lose your future by panic selling Smiley
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

To be candid, this year has been very challenging for holders. Some persons profited from short term hold but majority made substantial losses holding long term. I sympathise with those who purchased Bitcoin and ethereum at the beginning of the year hoping for a ×5 within the year. It's quite painful because the year is far spent and Bitcoin is still below expectations.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

I only believe one thing, "you will not really lose it if you have not sold it", so I still decide to continue to hold it until the market is fully recovered and profitable

echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:11 AM

If you just started to hold some good coins now, then it could be profitable, but if you are holding since Jan this year, definitely you must be in a very huge lost by now, so for now market prices are down now, so if you can get some good coins and hold.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:29:25 AM

In my own humble opinion, I won't advise anyone to hold any coin at this moment, just take profit because we are in a bear market, holding coins is good when things are going up and you are in a good coin, but when the reverse is the case then, it is better to take profit.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

I think it is better as of the moment to convert to fiat and place your money in other asset class which performs better. Also, it is wise to just observe the market in its current state and act once there is a highly positive event which can overturn things around.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

Yes holding striptease still profitable, but it will depend and then chooses coins that you decide to hold on. Check first the coins that you should be holding on to give you a profitable income. Do not do panic selling if the prices are dumped down because it's one of the strategy of the markets.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

I only believe one thing, "you will not really lose it if you have not sold it", so I still decide to continue to hold it until the market is fully recovered and profitable

This is a loser's mentality (no offense). Naturally, when you lost like 90% of your investment already, it doesn't make a lot of sense to sell your coins for nothing, but this is a very telling sign that there might not be a way back, at least not for the majority of altcoins. Bitcoin fell from 1100+ down to below 200 and still recovered, with a vengeance at that, but it was bitcoin, the one and only. For the rest it is usually a one-way ticket, or a Black Mark if you please. So you are kind of stuck in a limbo of sorts, neither here nor there. Selling already makes no sense, while holding (and hoping) becomes meaningless and frustrating.
Tulanpa

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

If at all is not profitable to hold, you still have to hold because the price fall has strictly affect everything attached to it. For instance someone that bought as at the price is around $10,000 will the person sold now that is $6400. Of course they can not sell. They still have to hold and wait till the price get to the purchase price or higher. That is when they can ascertain their profit margin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: