Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

I think this depends on your experience and knowledge, in fact you can still do buying speculations for long investments or short trades. but again I say. factors of knowledge and experience play a role in the level of difficult situations like this.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

One can never be too sure when it comes to crypto(altcoins). The market is volatile and one must do a thorough research before investing.
You must keep an eye on the market behaviour with respect to your coins.
It's always advisable to hold if you can for a longer run and never invest all your valuables in a single coin. Keep it distributed.
These are small but promising rules for better and safer returns.
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

when the market price is unstable like this, it would be better if we were more careful in managing our crypto assets. holding the coins is a good thing to do rather than having to sell the coins at low prices. by selling it, it will make us get a big loss.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

holding and holding in this time will still be profitable but if you can hold in the not a bit.  Crypto is still in a bad state and if the selling at this time will not give satisfactory results. the most important is can hold up to Ascension arrived at the results was satisfactory.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

if by selling we only get a loss then it's better not to sell and delay our sales. holding is the right choice and maybe we can buy back to fold the assets we have, hope the market will recover soon and can get a profit that multiplies as well.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

Just holding strategy is not good for crypto trading. You should combine in it with fundamental and technical analysis, project events and news and the main thing is stop-loss instrument. 

Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

Each deal in crypto is profitable including even mining which has decreased its position in the case of popularity and I think that holding is the best way to keep money.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

It will be profitable on a 3 year time frame. Also you can rebalance your portfolio after road map events, taking some new alts prior to listing on big exchanges and product release.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

the market is currently not so stable and very difficult to predict. but there are many choices if you want to try to speculate, I think ethereum and other altcoins are cheap enough to buy as a long investment. I think predictions next year will grow well.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

it will certainly be beneficial if you hold the right coin that you have analyzed the profit will definitely come
Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

I believe that it is now very profitable to keep valuable coins. Because now the period of correction and after a while will definitely increase.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

indeed the last 7 months of crypto look dead, when we hold back for a long time we will lose money, but this will not continue to fall. my crypto predictions should be late in September will come back green
connect08
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

Yes. I've been holding some crypto coins that has lower value from the time i bought them. Happy that after couple of months of forgetting them I was able to earn profit. Still we need to learn about the market and the project of that particular coin if it is really worth holding to prevent losses.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

To put it simple, if you can't decide for yourself, no one can make that decision for you. It is your money and it is up to you how you dispose of it. Kidding aside, if you don't know what you do or are doing, just don't do it or stop doing it. If you have a decent amount of money, find someone trustworthy who can manage the money for you and on your behalf. Or just sell your coins, put the proceeds in the bank and hope for the best. Crypto is a wild, wild west, and if previously you could buy and sit on your stash until it rose enough to satiate your greed, these days are now over and may never come again. Get used to this fact.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

As of buying yes why not, now is a great opportunity to buy some alts.
I'd recommend, LTC,NEO,XEM
Mohit1243

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

Yes, it's still profitable to holding crypto coins because the price of crypto coins will increase soon. Some people are selling their coins in low price but You should hold on to take good advantage on your coins.
airdrop21

Activity: 79

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

No.
I was holding multiple coins and after a couple of months, my initial investment went down like 200%.
I think that traders could actually benefit more from this market than holders.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

Indeed the market situation is not as good as last year. Holding a coin now is still profitable if we can implement a smart strategy in taking crypto currency market opportunities. This very alarming and critical market situation indeed makes the price of crypto currency gradually decline. Actually it doesn't hurt us to sell our coins in the market, only we need to take into account the benefits that we get. Do not let us take the wrong strategy so that we experience a loss. The key are patience, smart strategies, and proper risk management. That is a bit of my thinking.
maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

it's better to hold, than you sell and your coins are worthless. you better stop for a moment from the world of cryptocurrency, so you can be more relaxed and calm. do not rush into making decisions, think first.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

It happens to almost everybody, and this is because of the bear market condition, and there is no point selling your coins for a lost, you need to hold and believe that the prices will still go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: