Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

this time is the right time to hold the coins because now all the coins are experiencing a deep decline and as long as we hold the coins we have then the coin will definitely give us an advantage because after the price of coins down or fall then the coin will go back up with a price that will benefit us
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

I have to keep coins and hope for growth, since there is no other option.
Simply it will be insulting to sell now at one price, and tomorrow to see how a coin has grown 10 times)
absolutely you are right with the current market condition and your portfolio is morethan half down the only best option you may do is to hold your coin you can't have profit right now but in long term once market recover that's the time you will realize profit
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

If you bought it last year it is still profitable
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

Yes of course! Clearly, holding LEGITIMATELY good altcoins can really earn you a decent amount of profit that can really make you wait some that is very worth it if you really read a lot about it and got lucky that you found it. But even if it isn't anymore, sad to say but there is nothing you can do because this is the only choice you have at times like this when prices are just so down. It would obviously be such a waste to sell at these prices which leaves you having no choice but to hold.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Look at the price of the coin that you keep, for every each the movement on the graph is different, but now it is loss mostly for the developed holders.
shvetseu

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

If you bought your coins before the market falls, then you should not sell them, just endure some time, the market is cyclical. In the meantime, get distracted, rest from trade.)
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

I think it is better if you keep being patient. If you have the coins and the prices of them goes down, this is not the meaning of an obvious loss. If you don't sell now, you keep the chance to make profit again. But without your coins, you lost your chance to get profit.
Jr.

Activity: 98

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

Yes!!! As far as this past years shows, during breakdown as of this period gathering as much as possible is the target of everyone else, and same like me, and advice to you.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Yes, and of course! holding out crypto assets will saving them from the crypto market dropping while seeing them Wil be the end of that chance of getting higher earnings and profits.
I choose to hold my Crypto Assets because we still have hope and faith that crypto market will rise again and surpass it's highest peak market cap happened last January  on it's second week.
Crypto is the best thing happened in my life since a friend of mine shared this forum to me last year.

parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

Yes!!! As far as this past years shows, during breakdown as of this period gathering as much as possible is the target of everyone else, and same like me, and advice to you.

This time, doing day trading is too risky because Bitcoin didn't bumped higher and it only lying around $7,000 price range.
traders are earning too much profits last year but it won't happen this first to second quarter as Bitcoin (the leading cryptocurrency in the market) is still struggling to climb from it's fall in the series of 3 months.
That's why holding will be still more profitable except you're not in need of one badly.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Absolutely, it is indeed still profitable. If you are just good in hodling amd handling your coins, then it will. Personally, i choose coins that i think will have a fiture and will give me benefitsm and luckily, i am gaining enough profits from them.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

I believe so. I just invested in chozun 途赞 since I really love traveling and they seem to be really good. After their token generation event, I'm planning to hold my eth coins.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

buy at this time is a good thing and I think it should be done so that it can at least for cheap coins in large quantities. but don't sell too quickly, hold for a while to wait for the big rise will occur. votes are now buying is the great opportunity and don't sell what already owned.

informattem

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:36:39 AM

I personally think that it is still profitable to hold encrypted coins. It is not wise to sell your coins when the price of the cryptocurrency market falls sharply. I now hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, and I am patiently waiting for the recovery of the market. , I believe that long-term holding will bring me rewards.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:25:40 AM

Yes, I greatly have to agree with OP as holding is a great strategy for now since I had observed that the market is somewhat like going for a rally. Though it is again bearish but I think it will no longer go down below $6.5k and most likely after this current adjustment, btc will further bounce going for the $8k level.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

I incredibly need to concur withholding is an awesome technique for the time being. I believe that it is as yet gainful to hold scrambled coins. be that as it may, don't offer too rapidly, hold for some time for the enormous ascent will happen. In the event that you are only great at holding and taking care of your coins, at that point it will, in any case, beneficial and will give me benefits and fortunately, I am sufficiently increasing benefits from them. the main best alternative you may do is to hold your coin you can't have benefited at the present time yet in the long haul, once market recuperates that is the time you will understand a benefit.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:52:09 AM

Holding and buying cryptocurrency is a profitable economic activities! Don't be deceived by market situation now, cryptocurrency gives better profit than any investmenti have ever known!
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

This year, the retention of the Crypto-currency of income does not bring anyone, since the crypto-currency market lies after the fall of bitcoin at the beginning of the year. However, this will not continue for a long time and the market will recover. After that, keeping the crypto currency will still be promising for making a profit. It is only necessary to choose the best coins and tokens for investment. Of course, combining the retention of the Crypto currency and periodically trading it when combining it with periodic large price rises and falls will be most beneficial.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

Coins should be kept not for months, but for years. The shortest time for obtaining value from an invested coin is five years. So think about whether you have enough patience to withstand all the changes in the market during this time.

Bitcoin upendra

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

It is depend on the coin, some coins have profitable rise & some are fallen down. current situation of most coin were down by market situation,but expect good results upcoming months, so my opinion is holding the money until next year makes us good profits !!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: